Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,289 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries (1256 Views)

Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? / Covid-19 Curfew: FCT Apprehends Night Travellers From Neighbouring States / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by evergreen9: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hey guys, I am interested in visiting Benin republic, Cotonou precisely for a short holiday, are there fellow Nigerians here who are currently in Benin republic or who have been before? I would like to know what the experience was like.

I would like to visit Ghana, Senegal and Gambia but I would rather start with the closest nation which is Benin republic. I would like to know about the process of visiting and also what it cost to get a resident permit.
Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by gentlebullet(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
evergreen9:
Hey guys, I am interested in visiting Benin republic, Cotonou precisely for a short holiday, are there fellow Nigerians here who are currently in Benin republic or who have been before? I would like to know what the experience was like.

I would like to visit Ghana, Senegal and Gambia but I would rather start with the closest nation which is Benin republic. I would like to know about the process of visiting and also what it cost to get a resident permit.
Why are you interested in knowing How to obtain resident permit when you stated clearly that you just want to VISIT for SHORT HOLIDAY?

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by evergreen9: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
gentlebullet:

Why are you interested in knowing How to obtain resident permit when you stated clearly that you just want to VISIT for SHORT HOLIDAY?

There are different types of resident permit bro, there's the one for short stay (temporary resident permit) and then there's the one for long term stay.
Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by gentlebullet(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
evergreen9:

There are different types of resident permit bro, there's the one for short stay (temporary resident permit) and then there's the one for long term stay.
Boss, I am so sorry for my previous post. I thought I could help since you asked for how to obtain a RP in Benin Republic as a citizen of a member of the ECOWAS.
You schooling me about RP means you already know what you want. All the best boss
Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by evergreen9: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
gentlebullet:

Boss, I am so sorry for my previous post. I thought I could help since you asked for how to obtain a RP in Benin Republic as a citizen of a member of the ECOWAS.
You schooling me about RP means you already know what you want. All the best boss

No need to apologize. Btw I wasnt schooling you, I thought you were confused as to why I needed a residence permit for a short stay, So I wanted to let you know that what I actually needed was a short term residence permit.
Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by gentlebullet(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
evergreen9:

No need to apologize. Btw I wasnt schooling you, I thought you were confused as to why I needed a residence permit for a short stay, So I wanted to let you know that what I actually needed was a short term residence permit.
Boss, me confused? Wow. Well, since you are still insisting on "I need short term residence permit" and not willing to really get the assistance you seek, all I can say is "I wish you all the best boss"
CHEERS
Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by seunny4lif(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ecowas passport allows you max of three months stay in any Ecowas countries.
Anything more than that will require you a working Visa or Studying Visa

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by evergreen9: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
gentlebullet:

Boss, me confused? Wow. Well, since you are still insisting on "I need short term residence permit" and not willing to really get the assistance you seek, all I can say is "I wish you all the best boss"
CHEERS

I am not insisting on anything bro, was only telling you why I made mention of short term residence permit. I am open to receiving your advise! Like I said in my previous post, I am not schooling you, how could I possibly school you on an issue that I no nothing about! Thats why I am here asking for advise!
Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by evergreen9: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2019
gentlebullet:

CHEERS

I would very much appreciate any advice you can help me with.
Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2019
evergreen9:

I would very much appreciate any advice you can help me with.
stamp your ecowas passport jeje and relax for 3months.
Men dey talk money,you dey talk holiday though.
Are you Adenuga's NL account?
Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by evergreen9: 12:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Logobenz:
stamp your ecowas passport jeje and relax for 3months.
Men dey talk money,you dey talk holiday though.
Are you Adenuga's NL account?

Whats the cost of getting the ecowas passport?
Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2019
evergreen9:

Whats the cost of getting the ecowas passport?
50k in ph through an agent.
Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by sharone21(f): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
evergreen9:

Hi. U can reach me via Whatsapp.
Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by evergreen9: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
sharone21:

Hi. U can reach me via Whatsapp.

drop your whatsapp here or send it in an email
Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by sharone21(f): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
evergreen9:

drop your whatsapp here or send it in an email

Check my profile
Re: Traveling To Neighbouring West African Countries by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Get a valid passport and you can go to over half of African countries visa free/arrival/evisa simple

(1) (Reply)

Amelia's Hideaway-disappointd / World Passport / Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.