Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,718 members, 7,840,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

London School Of Business And Finance (manchester) Is Offering 40% Disc. On Acca - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / London School Of Business And Finance (manchester) Is Offering 40% Disc. On Acca (1518 Views)

Sturdy At The London School Of Commerce / Studing Acca Programme In London School Of Business And Finance - Canada Outlet / London School Of Management And Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

London School Of Business And Finance (manchester) Is Offering 40% Disc. On Acca by tunnytox(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2010
London School of Business and Finance (Manchester branch) is offering a 40% discount for International students on ACCA program. I got this information from my sister who is studying here in Manchester, the normal fee for all ACCA 14 courses (which usually lasts for 2.5 years minimum) is £9520 but it is being offered for £5712. Imagine studying in the UK for 2.5 years for just £5712!

I am not an agent for this college I just feel I should pass this informtion to anyone who might be interested, if you need any more information simply google London School of Business and finance Manchester or LSBF Manchester and see for yourself.

Goodluck everyone!

1 Like

Re: London School Of Business And Finance (manchester) Is Offering 40% Disc. On Acca by justwise(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2010
@ tunnytox

Very nice of you.
Re: London School Of Business And Finance (manchester) Is Offering 40% Disc. On Acca by lolatom: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
justwise,please your attention is needed on the tier4 student visa thread. thank you

(1) (Reply)

4 Local Soups To Try Out When Next You Are In Benin City / Please How Can I Retrieve The Information I Used For My Visa U.s.a Application / How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.