Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? (7761 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / See The Item We Import For N370 And Some People Are Selling For N7000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by seborrhic: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2019
I mistakenly loaded 7000 mtn credit via bank application but need the money.
Is there any solution?
Or any person wanting to help by buying.
Would really appreciate
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by xtain7: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2019
seborrhic:
Is there any solution?
Would really appreciate

https:///2348063290512
Chat me up
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by bluebay(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Yes you can but it takes days or a week. Just call your bank to recall the unit purchase and you’ll be advice not to use any from it . Leave the 7k the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2019
To avoid stories that touch just find someone within your physical locality and sell it. There are people who use more than that daily, just find one and sell to them and receive your cash or instant transfer, Habis!
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2019
KaBabs1:
Send part to me. Thats the way God wants you to pay tithe this month.
grin
KaBabs1:
Send part to me. Thats the way God wants you to pay tithe this month.
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by seborrhic: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2019
bluebay:
Yes you can but it takes days or a week. Just call your bank to recall the unit purchase and you’ll be advice not to use any from it . Leave the 7k the way it is.
Someone called and was told Bank credit loading cannot be reversed.Is there any truth to it?
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by bluebay(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
seborrhic:

Someone called and was told Bank credit loading cannot be reversed.Is there any truth to it?
That’s a lie.. I accidentally topped 40k instead of 4K into my Glo line via Zenith bank. My friends said nothing can be done and not until I called my bank and they said it can be recalled . They contacted Glo for me and it took days . I’ll advice you to make the call. Call your bank or MTN

1 Like

Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by WalkerMichael(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Dear op. You can still convert the mistakenly loaded airtime to cash. Go to Google and type in this keyword "airtime to cash" some individuals buy bulk airtime and send you cash. You can also see some apps too (check screenshot). Goodluck and next time always double check transactions and count zeros properly before proceeding.

It's too much that will make u load 7k instead of 700 grin grin (pun intended)

Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by ubcandid(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
The best advice I would give you is to trade it off to VTU sellers at a cut rate or visit bet9ja stores and sell it to them since they recharge weekly for their data.

DONT PATRONISE "AIRTIME FLIP" owned by IFIEGBUNAM CHISOM STEPHEN. the guy is a naive scammer. When he gets your credit, he would stop picking your calls or attend to you. He did it to me of recent until I traced his info from a contact and threatened him. I had another guy who he scammed last month but surprisingly the criminal asked the guy to proof he sent the credit after ignoring him, only my threat made him attend.

What annoys me most is the guy has a beautiful and interactive website, you would be happy that someone is putting creativity into place; but NOOOOOO. The Nigeian factor must come into place.

RUN FROM AIRTIME FLIP. ANd I would advice any online platform. Trade around your locality, they can cut 1k off the 7 which is better than these fraudsters online.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by seborrhic: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
bluebay:

That’s a lie.. I accidentally topped 40k instead of 4K into my Glo line via Zenith bank. My friends said nothing can be done and not until I called my bank and they said it can be recalled . They contacted Glo for me and it took days . I’ll advice you to make the call. Call your bank or MTN
Actually called.They said there is a directive that recharges below 10k cannot be refunded
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by Davisk11(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
seborrhic:
Is there any solution?
Would really appreciate
chat me up if still available... check my siggy for contact
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by bluebay(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
seborrhic:

Actually called.They said there is a directive that recharges below 7k cannot be refunded
Eyah. Browse online you’ll see where to sell the unit
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by seborrhic: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is the number behind Cheetah pay
The name behind the number is Abokede Jolaoluwa.
N7k airtime has been sent to the number,yet no cash reimbursement received,the number is not picking her call and there has been no response from the site to message sent.
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by slimanyd: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
seborrhic:
This is the number behind Cheetah pay
The name behind the number is Abokede Jolaoluwa.
N7k airtime has been sent to the number,yet no cash reimbursement received,the number is not picing her call and there has been no response from the site to message sent.

Why in a hurry to sell it off. Simple analogy. Open a betpawa account with the mtn line, transfer the money there, find one small game bet the whole money on it , And withdraw ur money straight up to ur bank account again with profit. Lobatan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by seborrhic: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
slimanyd:

Why in a hurry to sell it off. Simple analogy. Open a betpawa account with the mtn line, transfer the money there, find one small game bet the whole money on it , And withdraw ur money straight up to ur bank account again with profit. Lobatan.
The money was urgently needed for something.
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by slimanyd: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
seborrhic:

The money was urgently needed for something.

Eyah. Lets hope the person calls
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by seborrhic: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
slimanyd:

Eyah. Lets hope the person calls
Thanks. Does it mean no Nigerian is to be trusted any longer?
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by seborrhic: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Site is said to be a scam.
This is the picture of the lady behind the number to which the site tells people to transfer their airtime

Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by KINGJAJA888(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
cheesy

From Frying Pan to fire � grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by Ogbunigwe2018: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
KINGJAJA888:
cheesy

From earth to vahlala cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by Ogbunigwe2018: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Dear op. You can still convert the mistakenly loaded airtime to cash. Go to Google and type in this keyword "airtime to cash" some individuals buy bulk airtime and send you cash. You can also see some apps too (check screenshot). Goodluck and next time always double check transactions and count zeros properly before proceeding.

It's too much that will make u load 7k instead of 700 grin grin (pun intended)
Hold him responsible
seborrhic:
This is the picture of the lady behind the number to which the site tells people to transfer their airtime

1 Like

Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by slimanyd: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
seborrhic:

Thanks.
Does it mean no Nigerian is to be trusted any longer?

Its a pity . YES and NO. Why i said these is because, someone i trusted with bitcoin who i have sold Btc for like 3 times scammed me on the 4th transaction i did with him . he blocked me outrightly on WhatsApp and telegram. And again, websites are now very cheap to open . u can open one urself. So, people now uses website to scam . Its not a Nigeria thing alone o. Even on paxful , Its a den of scammers. Assuming i saw ur thread earlier , would have told u to transfer the money to my MTN line and i will do the exchange for you within 3 hours and u will receive the money in your account . But nevertheless , You just learnt another lesson again. But funny enough, The person who gave you that website u used might be the scammer in question who owes and run the website.
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by slimanyd: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Hold him responsible

Lol. U got him . Just wondering how na scammer site dey first page in google search.
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by slimanyd: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
seborrhic:

These name should be tagged Scammer on truecaller to help the gullible from not falling into the same scam again . And how i wish there is a way to report the website and the number used
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by seborrhic: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
slimanyd:

But funny enough, The person who gave you that website u used might be the scammer in question who owes and run the website. [/b]
Very possible because got a call after someone warning me about doing business with one of the other sites posted in the same thread.
But we shouldn't adopt a defeatist attitude and allow such scammers go scot free.
7k may look small but imagine if we allow people like that to scam just 4 people per day of 5k each.
In a month they will be making close to a million and we would say is it not just 5k or 7k we lost.
I intend to report the site to Play store then the number to the NCC and network provider.
These are basic steps people should take,not saying one didn't do due diligence.
If people had reported d number for eg and it was blocked,I would av been alerted soon as I tried doing any business with it
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by seborrhic: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
KINGJAJA888:
cheesy

Thats eh.
It was d desperation to get back d cash and use it for it's intended purpose that made me to hurriedly trust the site.
At least if I still had d credit would have used it to subscribe for data that may soon expire
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by Umarzy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Eehyah... It shall never be well with scammers
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by ubcandid(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Seborrhic. I was the guy who called you to warn you about fraud after facing a similar issue with airtime flip owned by one Ifiegbunam CHISOM Stephen.

I am surprised at the management of this platform. If you look at the comment section, immediately after the guy who put up a screenshot, you would see a hidden post. That post was mine and surprisingly immediately I made that post with a warning to you also advising you to sell to bet shops around your vicinity, the comment was hidden and I was banned. Banned till 2.30 pm today. My first ban on Nairaland.

Immediately after I noticed my comment was hidden, as it was my first experience, I tried retyping only for the site to tell me I can't. I wasn't aware at this point I was banned. I immediately mailed the MOD from the home page giving full details of what I posted earlier, but no reponse. It was later I found out I was banned and couldn't post a comment, I made another complain again to the MOD and I was banned from only the business section from my observation.

My case here is...why didn't the MOD uncover my post or is it that the MODs don't read messages because if they don't my ban won't have been partial; based only on the business section after a second complain.

This site needs to work on security issues as it is wrong and derelictory for members to hide post without approval or evaluation from the MOD. If they had acted immediately I reported to them you wouldn't have lost that money, as my personal experience fueled me and when I found out I was banned, I had to run through your posts history to get a contact number of you which came helpful as I placed a call through to you but alas, the time spent in searching for that was enough for the deal to be done.

I was so bitter when you came back to complain about the fraud.

Cc: Seun
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by hotice1954: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
seborrhic:
Is there any solution?
Would really appreciate

Awwwww sorry dear. It once happened to me and I was so depressed. I used aimtoget to get my money bank. Although they charged some percentage for it. But I wasn’t bothered(it wasn’t much though). Just google aimtoget and follow their instructions. You will get your money back in no time. Don’t listen to these online hungry scammers who are just out to rip you off.
Goodnight grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates To Lowest Value In 2 Years (Against US Dollar) / Before You Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Programme / How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.