Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? (4792 Views)

The Final Battle - Infinix Note 7 Vs Redmi Note 7 (R-rated) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) / Infinix Hot 7 Vs Infinix Hot 6x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Teeboy230: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2019
OluwasureGig:

good day bro I use a redmi 7 and don't know exactly how to use the gcam can you please guide me
Head over to the xiaomi thread there are perfect answers better than the one I'll give u but just know that its not play store its an apk
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Donfamous(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2019
drjprince:
unlock your bootloader first,flash custom recovery example TWRP or orangefox recovery,flash magisk and install camera 2api magisk module

then download Gcam Apk you should be good to go
ok thank you bro
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by huxman(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bro, with a budget of 100k, what's the best xiomi phone I can get, with the highest value for money at the moment.
drjprince:
for real you sabi the koko cheesy
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
huxman:
Bro, with a budget of 100k, what's the best xiomi phone I can get, with the highest value for money at the moment.
hmm if 100k is it and you cant go beyond that the mi 9se is the thing for you but if you could flex yourself a bit and add few cash like 17k I think the mi 9t is the thing because of the powerful snapdragon 730 and well to do camera,it is a beast in phone form plus the all power efficient snapdragon 730 and 4,000mah cell it is a battery champ,mi 9se is still a good choice but mi 9t is way better cheesy
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by huxman(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Thanks man
How about the note 8 pro
What's your take on it.
No vex say my questions plenty smiley
drjprince:
hmm if 100k is it and you cant go beyond that the mi 9se is the thing for you but if you could flex yourself a bit and add few cash like 17k I think the mi 9t is the thing because of the powerful snapdragon 730 and well to do camera,it is a beast in phone form plus the all power efficient snapdragon 730 and 4,000mah cell it is a battery champ,mi 9se is still a good choice but mi 9t is way better cheesy
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by hilarioscity(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
huxman:
mi9t is the best SD730 POP UP camera ,in display finger print ,triple camera setup..48mp main 8 telephoto and 5 depth sensor I think
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by hilarioscity(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
huxman:
Thanks man
How about the note 8 pro
What's your take on it.
don't buy note 8 pro because of the mediatek g90t..it consumes battery and over heats, mi9t is better even tho note 8 pro is more faster but mi9t is more efficient with amoled display
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
aezenkwu:

Until the screen yakpaaaaa you will use half of the money and buy the screen
story for the gods. So because the side mirror of range rover envoque is costly I should leave it and go for Audi 80.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
huxman:
Thanks man
How about the note 8 pro
What's your take on it.
redmi note 8 pro is a very powerful device because of mediatek g90t processor which even scored higher than snapdragon 730 but there is only one reason I wont advice you to buy it one is the longevity of mediatek chipset in getting update and also support from the developers community for things like gcam and custom rom for the future,and another thing the helio g90t is wont be very power efficient because of the manufacturing process even if it has 4500mah battery am still skeptical about it

so I would pick the mi 9t over it even if it is a value device because
mi 9t has the best camera hardware
mi 9t has a true bezelless design

I would even pick the mi 9se over the note 8 pro

lastly it is your money buy what you wanna buy I am just giving my honest opinion cheesy

I would have recommended samsung A70 but it is ridiculously overpriced over 100k for snapdragon 675 processor WTF,samsung is just another careless company undecided
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by huxman(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
I can't thank you enough
Mi9t it is then.
We go hustle the money.
drjprince:
redmi note 8 pro is a very powerful device because of mediatek g90t processor which even scored higher than snapdragon 730 but there is only one reason I wont advice you to buy it one is the longevity of mediatek chipset in getting update and also support from the developers community for things like gcam and custom rom for the future,and another thing the helio g90t is wont be very power efficient because of the manufacturing process even if it has 4500mah battery am still skeptical about it

so I would pick the mi 9t over it even if it is a value device because
mi 9t has the best camera hardware
mi 9t has a true bezelless design

I would even pick the mi 9se over the note 8 pro

lastly it is your money buy what you wanna buy I am just giving my honest opinion cheesy

I would have recommended samsung A70 but it is ridiculously overpriced over 100k for snapdragon 675 processor WTF,samsung is just another careless company undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
huxman:
I can't thank you enough
Mi9t it is then.
We go hustle the money.
when you buy install gcam and get google pixel kind of pictures

cheers grin

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by aezenkwu(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
story for the gods. So because the side mirror of range rover Evoque is costly I should leave it and go for Audi 80.
only when you have the money to maintain evoque. When you dont have the money where the Evoque will Park at mechanics workshop

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Passionate888: 3:59am On Sep 29, 2019
aezenkwu:

Because you don't use gcam. Try buying a phone that uses gcam you will understand what they are saying
What's the function of this gcam? Does it work offline (without data)?
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Ejadike(m): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2019
drjprince:
how much is tecno/infinix paying you whichever of them they are both scraps,see we are different I am doing what am doing because I love xiaomi and their products are almost next to none and offer great value while you on the other hand want your change from infinix/tecno but that doesnot change the fact that they make scraps
okay, I should believe that you're doing what you're for love and you think I don't also do what I do for love? Can you freaking listen to your foolish self? Before you remove the log on someone's eye, remove yours first. Spits! angry
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2019
Ejadike:
okay, I should believe that you're doing what you're for love and you think I don't also do what I do for love? Can you freaking listen to your foolish self? Before you remove the log on someone's eye, remove yours first. Spits! angry
oga I was just saying is not everywhere you market your product xiaomi makes better phone there is no debating that atleast let tecno and infinix leave mediatek lowend chipsets they wont die and you should know we are not quarelling,

happy sunday grin
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Ejadike(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2019
drjprince:
oga I was just saying is not everywhere you market your product xiaomi makes better phone there is no debating that atleast let tecno and infinix leave mediatek lowend chipsets they wont die and you should know we are not quarelling,

happy sunday grin
bros na you start the quarrel o. If you have any issue with Tecno then send them a mail or something. Don't take it out on me cos I always post about them.
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ejadike:
bros na you start the quarrel o. If you have any issue with Tecno then send them a mail or something. Don't take it out on me cos I always post about them.
I have took to them on twitter they keep giving rubbish explanation,their future in Nigeria is not certain if they continue like this,tecno/infinix/itel are bunch of mediocres they are not ready to do buisness
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by huxman(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Do I even need any gcam like this grin
I was reading about the phone online, the review was very good, funny how they are even vetting it against the big guns in the game, like Samsung 5g,Huawei p30 pro and the likes and it held its own, quite well.
Now considering its price, I can't want to buy it man.
Thanks for the eye opener smiley
drjprince:
when you buy install gcam and get google pixel kind of pictures

cheers grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
huxman:
Do I even need any gcam like this grin
I was reading about the phone online, the review was very good, funny how they are even vetting it against the big guns in the game, like Samsung 5g,Huawei p30 pro and the likes and it held its own, quite well.
Now considering its price, I can't want to buy it man.
Thanks for the eye opener smiley
it holds it fight well sometimes you would even reason the price it is no where near them but perfomance and camera will make one disagree cheesy
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by EGprince(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
I recommend Redmi 7 based on my experience as a sales consultant
Please patronize me on this one
Shop for your products on Jumia through me, a certified Jumia sales consultant
I'll offer you 50% off shipping fee
I'll ensure quick and accurate delivery of item
You can contact me on 07012474725 via whatsapp or phone call
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Hadecaller45: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
2 weeks redmi note 7 for sale blue color 45k 0 8 0 6 3 6 4 7 6 9 2
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Ejadike(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
drjprince:
I have took to them on twitter they keep giving rubbish explanation,their future in Nigeria is not certain if they continue like this,tecno/infinix/itel are bunch of mediocres they are not ready to do buisness
what did they do to you that you took them to twitter?
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2019
Ejadike:
what did they do to you that you took them to twitter?
I am pissed of for the junk note 5 stylus they sold to me last year with helio p23 and the spark 3 they sold to my mum
transission is not ready for buisness
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by aezenkwu(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2019
Passionate888:
What's the function of this gcam? Does it work offline (without data)?

It doesn't work with data. It's a Google camera.
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Ejadike(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
drjprince:
I am pissed of for the junk note 5 stylus they sold to me last year with helio p23 and the spark 3 they sold to my mum
transission is not ready for buisness
what happened to those devices? You've still not made any point yet. What happened gan gan?
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Ejadike:
what happened to those devices? You've still not made any point yet. What happened gan gan?
I could game on my infinix note 5 and even little tasks sometimes becomes hassle to do

infinix and tecno makes scraps I will never patronize their stupid ass again
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by Ejadike(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2019
drjprince:
I could game on my infinix note 5 and even little tasks sometimes becomes hassle to do

infinix and tecno makes scraps I will never patronize their stupid ass again
bros just go and sit down, you're just a hater cos you didn't make any reasonable point
Re: Which Phone Is Better Between Redmi 7 Vs Infinix S4? by drjprince: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2019
Ejadike:
bros just go and sit down, you're just a hater cos you didn't make any reasonable point
happy sunday

teno/infinix equal to trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile / DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! / Ifaoni Is A Scammer Phone Number Is +234 806 703 0699

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.