Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 (36166 Views)

Infinix S5 (N53,000) Vs Infinix S4 (N44,500) Speed Test Comparison(photos) / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Sirmuel1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rgade:

Who cares about your lofty personal choices...
It's better to manufacture a 500mb RAM phone than using a 6GB RAM phone..
See achievement.

Na you sabi o
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by logan2(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
falcon01:
Samsung, Mediatek? weird combo! they want to Get in the minds of Tecno and Infinix Users!.. to the person talking about lag, what do you expect from a mediatek chip?
exactly my thought
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Valorreviews(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
Bro u were cheated!!!! A10 is now 38k cry

Bro this is the A10s and not the A10. It's N44,000.

1 Like

Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Valorreviews(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
wman:
Please, don't believe this OP.

He is a Tecno/Infinix marketer.

Check all his topics and comments.

So Tecno could stoop so low as to pay marketers to trash other people's products?

What a shame.

They knew the Samsung A10, A20 and A30 series were stealing the low-end market from them. They had to resort to these cheap tactics.

You are funny oh. So you think Tecno will pay me to trash another phone market? Really? Smh..

Buy the phone and use it. Report back after using the phone.
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Valorreviews(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Victorclean1:
THIS IS A CHEAP BLACKMAIL. I AM TYPING WITH MY SAMSUNG A10. SAMSUNG WILL DEFINITELY TAKE THE MARKET AWAY FROM TECNO , INFINIX ETC.

PLEASE NEGLECT THE JEALOUSY.

MY PHONE IS THE BEST AV USED. PLEASE NEVER EVER COMPARE THIS PHONE WITH INFINIX OR TECNO OF SAME SPECIFICATION AND PRICE

Brotherly no be fight lol... This is the A10s. Please did you watch the video and see how it lagged? Abi I doctored the video ni? The phone is slow period. Abi I should lie and tell you people that it's fast? I don't understand you sir.
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Valorreviews(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
ThunderTrail:
Oga softly lie small. hot 8 just comot an hin neva reach stores for 9ja.

satan dey learn for ya side.

Phone that I reviewed on my channel last week.. na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Valorreviews(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
JoeMaddog:
I'm currently using this phone, and believe me when I say everything the OP typed is a very fat lie. This phone is damn good. It doesn't lag at all. It's faster than any 2gb RAM phone I've used.

You'll need to prove it sir... Not by typing but by making a video. To say it doesn't lag means you are not speaking the truth.

1 Like

Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Valorreviews(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Package10:
This phone is one of the fastest phone I have ever used ,, kindly ignore the OP, he is being biased, no sort of lagging and phone multitask easily ...

AHH... Fear God oh
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by blessedtj(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Who do we believe now

I dey look for a good phone to buy with a budget of 50k.

People with different opinion just dey affect my decision.
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by duality(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Umidigi A3 pro is cheaper, and don't lag with 3gb ram and global 4g LTE.

The question is why spend more for less.
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by kingxsamz(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
This same A10 that one mumu I was talking to on pubg said is better than redmi note 7...
undecided

1 Like

Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by JoeMaddog: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Valorreviews:

You'll need to prove it sir... Not by typing but by making a video. To say it doesn't lag means you are not speaking the truth.
I don't need to make any video to prove this. I've been using this phone and Infinix S4 since Sept 10 and no single problem with them both. Except A10s responds faster than S4. I've posted pics of both phones in my hand.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by fashrola(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Infinix Smart 3 plus slow pass this one
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by lookingfly: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Op you wasted your money.....am enjoying my techno pouvoir 3 air like mad for over 3months now. Strong battery, large screen, 4g, fast and 27k....I don't regret buying the phone.
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Valorreviews(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
JoeMaddog:
I don't need to make any video to prove this. I've been using this phone and Infinix S4 since Sept 10 and no single problem with them both. Except A10s responds faster than S4. I've posted pics of both phones in my hand.

I didn't say it had any problem, I said it lagged. Launch the Twitter app and tell us how many seconds it took to open, launch the phone app and tell us how many seconds it took to display the name or number you dialed. If the phone is not slow to you then it's all good but it's slow to me and other people that have used my phone.
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by HeyCorleone(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
blessedtj:
Who do we believe now
Samsung A20, Nokia X6, Redmi 7.
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by mybestlove(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
People misleading people with the collaboration of the nairaland moderators.

SAMSUNG A10 IS A NICE SUPER LOW BUDGET PHONE FOR YOU.

DON'T MIND THESE COMPUTER VILLAGE RATS COMING HERE TO RUBBISH THE PRODUCTS OF THEIR RIVALS

1 Like

Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Valorreviews(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
mybestlove:
People misleading people with the collaboration of the nairaland moderators.

SAMSUNG A10 IS A NICE SUPER LOW BUDGET PHONE FOR YOU.

DON'T MIND THESE COMPUTER VILLAGE RATS COMING HERE TO RUBBISH THE PRODUCTS OF THEIR RIVALS

Oga you are funny. Buy the phone with your money, test it out and report back to me especially. Phone that I bought with my own money, I gave my honest opinion about it and you are in the comfort of your home just typing what you feel. You are the one misleading people because you don't have any fact to back what you are saying. At least I made a video and showed everything I experienced about the phone including the lag.
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by DesChyko: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Samsung should please apply brain.
Allow Tecno, Infinix and co to attend to low budget demands.
If this one is to test the waters, then they better take the result at once and quit.
AMOLED over IPS. Snapdragon over Mediatek.
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by consultancy: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
If you want to buy and enjoy a Samsung, pls go for any of the Note series or S series(dou a few of the A series dey try too). Anyone other than dos will give u same performance as a tecno
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by peeps4u: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
blessedtj:
Who do we believe now

I just checked Nokia X6 specs after someone mentioned it here. The specs are cool; 6gb Ram and 64 memory is cool for 50k or a little less xef.

You may consider that
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by joungblood(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
I have this phone brand new, just received from usa, it's white Samsung galaxy s10+ 512gb 8gb version.. I'm selling for 290k but will give to the best offer.. My location is lagos, igando, ayobo, toll gate, iyanoba or sango ota, lafenwa or obasanjo..

Call sms or whatsapp me on 08125670754

... I also have white iPhone x 64gb chip unlock.. I have the chip, 165k or best offer.. What'sapp for more pix... .. Cash needed asap.. I also have lg g7 thinq 64gb 85k...pocophone F1 128gb 85k
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Topmaike007(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
wman:
Please, don't believe this OP.

He is a Tecno/Infinix marketer.

Check all his topics and comments.

So Tecno could stoop so low as to pay marketers to trash other people's products?

What a shame.

They knew the Samsung A10, A20 and A30 series were stealing the low-end market from them. They had to resort to these cheap tactics.
you're a liar joor... My uncle is using it it is slow, but I think the op need to enable developers option to decrease the animation scale
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Topmaike007(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Samsung A20, Nokia X6, Redmi 7.
Huawei y6 prime
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Legendguru: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Valorreviews(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
you're a liar joor... My uncle is using it it is slow, but I think the op need to enable developers option to decrease the animation scale

I did that and it's still slow.. I also got an software update today and it's still slow. Making a new video to show how slow it is tonight.
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by TheSociopath(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Rather obvious.

I feel the OP is bias in a way, even if he's not a marketer. How can he say a phone Lags while trying to make calls? Forget the chipset. A 2GB Ram phone. Hian. What kind of cheap lie is that?
If Transsion phones with 2GB RAM do not lag when performing basic operations, why should a whole Samsung do so? Mind you the phone is for a global market. So I do not expect the phone to be trashy on any level.
If you want a good review of this device, check out those Indian guys on YouTube.

Nigerians are wired differently.

I wouldn't have got the A20 I'm using if I paid mind to Nigerian reviews alone. It's super sickening.

Hi, how's the A20? Wanna get one next week Insha Allah
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Topmaike007(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Valorreviews:

I did that and it's still slow.. I also got an software update today and it's still slow. Making a new video to show how slow it is tonight.
okay God will help you people ooo.. When Umidigi, Huawei and Gionee never finish for market
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by innobarca(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2019
Some people do not understand that all these recent cheap Android phones from Samsung and Nokia are equal to infinix and tecno of the same price in performance.

Samsung and Nokia are producing low priced Android phones of low quality.

I am not a fan of any brand.

Samsung A10 or A10s is slow, Infinix S4 is better in performance.

Name and body design does not move me when buying any android phone.

I am using Asus zenfone max plus m1 to type now.
3gb Ram/32gb rom, LTE.. Na the battery make me never sell the phone.

1 Like

Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by mybestlove(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2019
Valorreviews:

Oga you are funny. Buy the phone with your money, test it out and report back to me especially. Phone that I bought with my own money, I gave my honest opinion about it and you are in the comfort of your home just typing what you feel. You are the one misleading people because you don't have any fact to back what you are saying. At least I made a video and showed everything I experienced about the phone including the lag.

Clap for yourself
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by Cannonleo(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
kingxsamz:
This same A10 that one mumu I was talking to on pubg said is better than redmi note 7...
undecided
A10 is better than redmi 7 that is not up for debate, i use an A10 and i have tested it against Redmi 7

The topic is A10s
Re: Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 by kingxsamz(m): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Cannonleo:
A10 is better than redmi 7 that is not up for debate, i use an A10 and i have tested it against Redmi 7

The topic is A10s

Your eyes must be paining you...
Quote where I mentioned Redmi 7 undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies / OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? / Gionee A1 Official Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.