Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House (87136 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Tabithatim: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha has been disqualified

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by WalkerMichael(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I knew she'll be disqualified grin grin

No leave no transfer my black a$$ cheesy

Fun Fact: The Titan fans cant pray to have her as a 'sister inlaw'

263 Likes 23 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Akposy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thank God o.

Let her take her bad attitude home! Pikin when no learn character for house, them go teach am outside.

For those girls taking Tacha as their role model.... please go get a life and look for an exemplar as your role model

460 Likes 33 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by afolabia143: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Na so at least make she carry her smelling armpit go

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by seangy4konji: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good riddance.

Very uncouth girl...

People with PhD in life self are not that disrespectful...what has she achieved in life to see everyone as an enemy and just talk anyhow?

In real life she would have gotten the beaten of her life.. Haba

I always feel like vomiting when I switch to that channel and see her.. It's either she making up hiding in the bath or fighting with someone..

Chihuahua like her.

Porthacunt.

PS.. To all you who call yourselves her fans? You should be terriblly ashamed of yourself to call that dirty,bad � mouth human being your fan.very terrible.

Tueh

355 Likes 26 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by tropaz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
The same set of people voting her are definitely responsible for voting Buhari and subsequently plunging Nigeria into Anarchy....

#spits

PS; so one stupid man will end up with this dirty hoe and expect to be successful in life

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by reubenobi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Cutefergieee: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by inoki247: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
She don over du am

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by meeky007(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
NEW world Record
Everyone posted at 8.01
Abeg @walkermicheal which network u dey use
I wan buy

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by seunak2016: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
hmm....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Swizbank: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
So?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by rockafela(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nooo leave no transfer
How far ?

Transfer and leave full ground oo Tacha...
Lesson learnt.”
“Be humble”

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by NwaAmaikpe: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
shocked

Bye bye Trasha,
PortHerCunt's worst daughter.
You didn't leave, you didn't transfer, you were dumped off.

But Mercy deserved to be disqualified too.
There are parameters and there must be consequences for its disregard.

Mercy was just as guilty.
Anyways, I'd love to have her address so I can mail her a carton of Rexona deodorants; she can use some for her armpits and the rest for her kpekus.

226 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Onyeedum(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
What a moment grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by dokyOloye: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lazy Nigerians yewts
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Jh0wsef(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Biggie no even allow Tacha baf one last time gringrin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by keko14: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Gmajor(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Madam no leave no transfer has been transferred

38 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Noblefirstlady: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wow
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by pocohantas(f): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good!

I watched the replay of their fight with so much disdain. As pro-women as I am, I am very surprised that there are people supporting them all because they want a FEMALE WINNER.

Do we have to crown two different tiers of oloshos and classless women all because we want a woman to win?

Fighting like prostitutes on live TV.

I don't blame them, I blame millions of Nigerians supporting bullshit!!!

Do they represent the average Nigerian woman?

Why strongly support someone who doesn't represent the values you uphold?

No brain, no class, no tact, zero carriage - come get bad character full everywhere.

This is the FEMALE WINNER they want.

If a woman has to win, then she should deserve it! She should be a good representative!

She should own something more than a VAGINA!!!

376 Likes 33 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Jimalicoco(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good for her, she has attitude problem

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Richdad50(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
shocked
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by MrFuckallday: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol I knew sooner or later she’d be gone. Never really gave a hoot bou her but these body odor yarns made her even more irritating to imagine naked. How can’t you shower when you’re on your period mehn angry

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
We can now rest small

Wetin concern me with BBN

Check out my signature. cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by amunkita(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yees!!!!!

Life is all about attitude..

Bad attitude brings Bad Luck..

Good radiance...

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by A305: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rubbish show which I don't have no interest in, Just had to comment just so y'all see my signature.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
I No dey watch yeye ! So...........

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by lakesguy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hallelujah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Lekanberry(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by freeman4ever(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mumu show

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by bikerboy1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto / Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.