Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification (51998 Views)

Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts As Ella Crushes Over Mike / #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Forumobserver12(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
This whole Tacha and Mercy quarrel made me watch the clips on instagram, and from what I saw... Mercy was on a mission to get Tacha out of the house, reason why she provoked her by flinging her hair on her face.... Oh no, that was absolutely wrong otherwise Tacha would never have touched her but then again, I saw how Pride wrapped up Tacha, she was too confident of her fans forgetting there is a God... But wait a min, I'm not sure this show is even supported by our Heavenly Father but who am I to judge? That being said, I feel bad for the organisers a little ....i mean, the kinda votes she attracts, more money for big brother but that ends tonight. I have a feeling they might bring her back though but I hope not. Then Mercy, wow.... I could as well call her a witch... She did set a trap for Tacha and poor Tacha fell for it.

I sincerely do not like this show.

Tacha is the architect of her own downfall, she started the whole fight by calling out Mercy during the meeting with HOH at the lounch.both of them avoiding each other in that house since day one, I don"t know why she suddenly decide to pick on Mercy yesterday morning, know fully well she will respond accordingly ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by meobizy(f): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Her coins will get shared amongst the housemates, lol. Na she use her hand do herself. Her, Cindy and Esther were the biggest losers coin-wise because they never got to utilize them.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by adeshina86: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
No leave, no transfer....transfer and leave don come as a result of bad attitude and behaviour...
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by KingAmingo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Like play like play This girl dan cast o.. Tacha dey everybody mouth of late undecided
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Insectkiller: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
No be Tacha's fault..

She has been bringing money home for her mama since 9years old..

She will die with stubbornness out of inferiority complex due to poverty stricken life she was born with..

I did not felt her absence in d BB house..I only observed d people there now has good team Spirit..
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by zimakod(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
angry grin
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by ensamy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Luvlyna:
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact
I will need two for my kids. How do u deliver to Lagos.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by sowilli: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Her pride is courtesy her sugar daddies. Low life Slay mamas who sleep with politicians demonstrate this attitude. People supporting her saying she will come depressed ... have you bothered to consider how the persons she has insulted are feeling. Calling someone mofo, ass wipe over nothing. She got attitude problem and she isnthe cause of whatever she “enjoys” later.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by chelsea1116(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
subtlemee:
I'm indifferent....my only advice is that anywhere you find yourself let the world know your parent did a good job on you
SO SIMPLE AND WELL SAID WIT POWERFUL MEANING.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by marychi18: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If u don’t shut up and tell her to go clean up her stinky attitude. She will never go far with that rude and uncouth manners she has. Razz behaviour.
Very lopsided decision from Biggie.
I'd never fully understand why Tacha was disqualified for a very slight physical contact and Diane wasn't despite poking her fingers into someone's eyes.

Why Ike got a strike and Seyi who provoked him and hurled unprintable words did not get a single reprimand.

Tacha had her demons but she did not deserve to lose out like this.

I'd always wish her the best. Her body odour is her God-given gift, she should harness it.
I see her coming out better than this with her "Everything Tacha" Perfume line.

If there is any fairness in the world, both Tacha and Mercy should be on the next Chisco night bus back to their homes tomorrow.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Luvlyna(f): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
ensamy:

I will need two for my kids. How do u deliver to Lagos.

Ok sir. Delivery to Lagos is payment upon delivery. Please let's communicate better on whatsapp. My phone number is on my signature
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:25am On Sep 29, 2019
sirusX:
@BecaciaBarbie
Like she said...
Wow shocked
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by jaybanky(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bukasint:

This guy has flight of ideas...you need psychological assessment.
If you don't understand simple English use dictionary or ask friends around to interpret in local language.

What has this got to do with Nigerian government
Bbn is just a micro view of Nigeria has a country. For the fact that u can't differentiate rite from wrong; truth from lies... U really needs ur brain to b reformatted...
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by ensamy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Luvlyna:

Ok sir. Delivery to Lagos is payment upon delivery. Please let's communicate better on whatsapp. My phone number is on my signature
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) / How D’banj’s Wife, Mercy Johnson, Others Rocked Baby Bumps In 2020 (Pictures) / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.