Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Clean A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki, Lagos? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Does It Cost To Clean A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki, Lagos? (3132 Views)

How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? / Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Clean A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki, Lagos? by PerfectView: 6:02am On Sep 28, 2019
I am not presently in Nigeria but I have a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki Phase 1. Too bad, from the picture sent to me, the painter and bricklayer did not do a good job at all. I need a good cleaning company to help give a perfect cleaning touch. How much does it cost? How long will it take to finish the cleaning? I could have asked my builder to do this for me but I have lost trust in her with the result I have got so far.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clean A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki, Lagos? by Olofofo247ng(m): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2019
I created something similar to this thread here on Family section some weeks ago and someone told me about:
Afterlife Cleaning Service,
www.afterlifecleaning.com

At first I was scared because the name sounded like undertaker service...something related to dead people. Now their cleaner with me is doing good but he has some problem with keeping to time. First time I complained but now I am getting used to it. Nigerians will always be Nigerians.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clean A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki, Lagos? by hammedin1(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2019
Good morning ma, we do cleaning job and other services here in lagos@ surulere, for your point of view of the duplex, when we see each other or call. To negotiate the price. Here is my contact 08081045834
warm Regards
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clean A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki, Lagos? by glogirl(f): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Just paid 100k for mine
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clean A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki, Lagos? by goldcorn(f): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
PerfectView:
I am not presently in Nigeria but I have a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki Phase 1. Too bad, from the picture sent to me, the painter and bricklayer did not do a good job at all. I need a good cleaning company to help give a perfect cleaning touch. How much does it cost? How long will it take to finish the cleaning? I could have asked my builder to do this for me but I have lost trust in her with the result I have got so far.
Can do it well for you for 90k, call or whatsapp me on 09069193297
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clean A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki, Lagos? by DanielJones: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2019
Try Afterlife Cleaning 08180458852 and thank me later. Go to their website and make a booking.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clean A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki, Lagos? by PerfectView: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2019
Thanks so much for your comments. I tried Afterlife Cleaning and the cleaners did a great job. From the pictures sent to me, I am impressed. Thanks so much Nairaland.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clean A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki, Lagos? by DanielJones: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Seeing is believing...those guys amazed me.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clean A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki, Lagos? by GOLDwithMUD: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2019
@ PERFECTVIEW

Please Let me do the job for you ,i am desperately in need of money .
i got admission at OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY (OOU) after dropping out two times at the polytechnic IBADAN ,after dropping out the second time i started learning everything that comes my way ,i was able to save some money outside my own and family expenditure (yeah family ,because i came from a FINANCIALLY poor family,i've been going solo since i cant remember and i am like the hope if i don't die young ,i am very healthy anyways and very careful on each of my steps in life) so i got this terrible malaria because i trusted my immune system so bad that i ignored the warnings ,in short i got sick for like 2 months that i couldn't do anything in terms being productive.
I did jamb and gain admission i've paid my school fees for a year and acceptance fee totalling roughly #190,000 = school fees #98,512 , acceptance fee #60,000 , tax #10,100 , O'level verification = #5,000 , i paid a man #5000 to help speed the verification process up by bypassing the long queue by students because i wasn't feeling well and i need to return to my state ibadan,transport and all #190,000 gone. i have reciepts for everything and proof on the school website which you can check yourself..
the school has resumed since 4 weeks now i'm still at home , my problem now is paying for rent because i am currently down to #96.95 naira in my account .
A very good place around the school environment cost around #70-#80k (total package including agent fee,electricity and security fee) ,all the cheap house has been occupied by new students and returning students ...i need this so baddddd ,i don't want to give myself a reason to drop out again .i got admission into UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 3 years ago but i honoured polytechnic admission because of money and i still dropped out due to difficulty in paying up fees ,now i can make money myself but with this desperation and pressure everything is working against me. i know myself ,i need to calm and settle down PLEASE let me do this work for you,you don't worry even if he place is too big for one person to clean i will take an energy drink and get the job done ,if there's an offer you're considering already i will discount you and you get to pay after i am done and when you're done inspecting the place ...
PLEASE its like ,my life depends on this ,this is the fifth weeks now i need to be in school wih my colleagues .
i am 24years old ,my education is not slow at the begginning but the time i've spent at home before my first admission to the second one and the time i have to wait for make me this old but i am not thinking about my age i just want this...
I am even ready to drop my bvn and school matric number if you can lend me i swear i definately will pay back in like 4months but i understand i am a total stranger to you so that would be a difficult thing to do just give me this work to do .
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Clean A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki, Lagos? by PerfectView: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
the job is done by a company already. Check my comment above. Let me have your digits anyway or you may send your email address.

(1) (Reply)

1 / 2 Bedroom Flat @ New Airport Road Ibadan*to Let*with Pics / For Sale:farm Land At Aba Paanu Off Akala Xpress Ibadan. #10m Asking Price. /pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.