Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) (61368 Views)

Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo / Angry Mob Sets Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
stella1997:

It's a gate so probably someone inside the house snapped him from the inside

Lie kill you there
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by ngwababe(f): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sometimes I wonder ihe n'aka ndi a obi seriously!
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by DedeNkem: 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Davash222:
The Church stickers did the job.

Dumbest comment today on NL.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by kenx1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
stella1997:
Wetin him go tell God for heaven? Na wa ooo

He go tell am country hard na mk am go steal
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2019
stella1997:

Its supposed to be a gate to a shop not a residential house. Thats why the padlock is outside.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:12am On Sep 29, 2019
goat22:

Hello sir you're wrong, it isn't 32, it's actually 32.3 as the enamel ratio is implemented in kasios teeth hypothetical submission.

So I guess goats have 22? Going by your moniker?�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2019
firfinch:
You need to start watching Investigative Discovery Channel ID. It will open your eyes to things that seemed unexplainable.

NB: Please be warned that you may experience sleepless nights or become fearful when watching this channel, however you may start watching during daytime. It will help you to be humble as you live trouble free life.

Is this also on gotv?
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2019
He clearly didn't think things through before embarking on such a mind boggling mission.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by mightiersa: 1:47am On Sep 29, 2019
I kept asking myself why?! Why?!! Why?!!!... Before I knew it, I started shedding tears.

Devil is really wasting destinies.

Ise esu ni!
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:52am On Sep 29, 2019
pakute grin
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 2:14am On Sep 29, 2019
Danelo:
I'm still baffled.

The gate has padlock how d hell can a sane man wish to gain entrance through such little space?

How were they able to snap him from the inside

Someone from inside snapped, also someone from outside.

Why wonder how he could attempt such? If you know the level of desperation and hunger in the land you will know it ain't a big deal for many more Nigerians.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 2:15am On Sep 29, 2019
firfinch:
You need to start watching Investigative Discovery Channel ID. It will open your eyes to things that seemed unexplainable.

NB: Please be warned that you may experience sleepless nights or become fearful when watching this channel, however you may start watching during daytime. It will help you to be humble as you live trouble free life.
This is serious.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:54am On Sep 29, 2019
mindtricks:

Someone from inside snapped, also someone from outside.

Why wonder how he could attempt such? If you know the level of desperation and hunger in the land you will know it ain't a big deal for many more Nigerians.

Quit blaming "hunger" for every CRIMINALITY...
That dude looks fit enough to wield a hoe at the farm.
>
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:00am On Sep 29, 2019

Sorry, I do not share the sadness of some... lipsrsealed

Obviously we should all be empathetic towards the passing of human life...
But as a victim of violent crime, I've learnt that these types don't share same empathy towards others.

Look at the planning and effort devoted to his criminality...
Imagine if he instead put same thought, effort and energy into an apprenticeship, trade or vocation.

>
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by RichyBendollar(m): 3:04am On Sep 29, 2019
this is a murder case look at his cloth are dirty ,take a good look at it
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 4:53am On Sep 29, 2019
9jaRealist:

Quit blaming "hunger" for every CRIMINALITY...
That dude looks fit enough to wield a hoe at the farm.
>
Not making excuses sweet heart.
Just a fact that such societal ills are known to abate where the right atmosphere was created.
Think about it.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Jawn(m): 5:25am On Sep 29, 2019
Story for the gods. You guys killed him.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by linearity: 6:10am On Sep 29, 2019
From the gallon on the floor he used to climb....it appeared he jumped and held the top opening of the gate with his hand, put his head through, he could not muscle enough upper body strength to pass through and since his lower body outside was dangling and heavier than the portion on the inside; law of gravity kicks in to pull him down towards his legs outside and with little or no upper body strength propel him upward, he could not free his head.

He struggled for a while, but he had already dealt himself an irreversible bad hand...the only question left became; how long before he is relieved from his misery.

1 Like

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Eazie351(m): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2019
lmao...all I see is Man utd trying to get in top 4
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by ibechris(m): 6:43am On Sep 29, 2019
I don't believe this...confirm Photoshop.

How come they snapped from behind?
Secondly,how come he is not bloody in the mouth or trace of spit in his mouth?
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by barinedan(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2019
The Gate Of Hell Prevailed Against The Foolish Thief, He Was Sentence To Death By The Gate
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Facidio: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Danelo:
I'm still baffled.

The gate has padlock how d hell can a sane man wish to gain entrance through such little space?

I like it wen I see people that reason smartly...... How where they able to snap him from the inside..... Except there's back door into where ever the slain mofo is about buggling

1 Like

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by egeoffery: 7:15am On Sep 29, 2019
Another form of suicide.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2019
Lolz, and he thinks his body will pass, a sad way to end one's life committing sin.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Psoul(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2019
uuzba:

The the top edge of the gate must have pressed his throat and stopped his breathing.
It's same thing as hanging by rope.
What a pity

The thing snapped his neck and broke his spinal cord.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2019
Danelo:
I'm still baffled.

This Is A Street Shop, Investigation Will Unravel It. But To Me, Its Easy To Do. The Owner Can Remove Some Blocks Or Probably Remove Compound/back Door To Get The Pics.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2019
stella1997:

Smmmhhhh... Cant u see its padlocked from the outside. Use brain small na grin
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2019
ngwababe:
Sometimes I wonder ihe n'aka ndi a obi seriously!

Asin ehnn...Ha n'aka ajoo obi ooo. Without thinking if they managed to enter there and onweghizi uzo ha g'esi aputa or if they jam onye nwe that shop n'ime there kwanu.

Ihe añuru añu n'enye ha serious moral.

1 Like

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2019
lol,when they keep telling you something must kill you.you never had the idea it's going to be like this.anyway if had the opqortunity of another earthlife endeavour to shun crime.IT NEVER PAYS WELL.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Fredisaac588(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2019
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) / Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.