Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) (61459 Views)

Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo / Angry Mob Sets Suspected Burglar Ablaze In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2019
This look like murder, why didn't he use the bigger space and the position of the gallon from where he is doesn't align .pure murder

1 Like

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2019
This is painful, I really pity the guy, I pray that things will get better for people so that criminal activity will reduce. RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by erai30(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2019
I just he could see how foolish he is but no second chance. grin

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Perfect12(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2019
Perfect gate, has done well.bouglars should be warned!!!
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by gobuchinny: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2019
Davash222:
The Church stickers did the job.

Which rubbish church sticker
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by fred04(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2019
The reason is simple,there is no where to support himself (wher to rest his feet).The more he struggles them more he is affected.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Ajayi007: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
He just want to commit suicide
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by jabolo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
This is painful, I really pity the guy, I pray that things will get better for people so that criminal activity will reduce. RIP.

This is one of the most reasonable comments here. To those gloating over this poor young man's death, you have no excuse to ditch your basic humanity.

No one knows his back story? When he was born, people celebrated, kissed the beautiful bomboy. What happened between then and this gory ending is a collective failure of our nation. We all have a hand in this whether by our selfishness, or tribalistic support of the wrong leaders over the ages.

I am sorry it had to come to this for him.

Go in peace, brother.

3 Likes

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Danelo:
I'm still baffled.

The gate has padlock how d hell can a sane man wish to gain entrance through such little space?

How were they able to snap him from the inside
That's because the shop is attached to a house,so d pic was taken from inside d house.
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by firfinch(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
jclassiq:

Is this also on gotv?
I don't really know. But you can search it up on youtube. You can use youtubeGo edition to save data if you don't have WiFi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYzibzmeYEs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg8cdmi4PVE
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by kenny160: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
This pic makes me remember those days we use trap to kill rats chai
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
johnmattew:
clear case of murder...using gate as decoy
I concurred.
Must annoying among the commentators are those saying its because of the church sticker that thief was trapped undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
This is murdered..
Look at the position of Jerry can carefully and the position of the alleged thief; can he tiptoed and put his head there without upsetting the jerry can? Impossible!
Wise up

1 Like

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by bereto(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
This picture is edited

All lies.
Though something like this happened that one was protector but this is 100 percent fake

1 Like

Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Wikerised(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Died in active duty grin
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Insectkiller: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Awon Ogun Orun ti lu ni bante.... grin grin

Eluigwe usu ka kurya, ka kuru ya ka kuru ya, na Ike ka kuru ya
grin grin
Re: Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) by Kingkzee(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kai......what kind of nonsense is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugandan Lady Strips Herself In Court After Judge Ordered Her To Be Remanded / "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.