Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. (6429 Views)

Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / TECNO Spark 2 Phone Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Uchwilliam(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2019
I love the phone but it's too expensive

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Protein0: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2019
pDudd:

Netflix appears quite HD to me. I tried screenshot the videos but couldn't. The movies on Netflix have a high definition to me.
Care to share how you sideloaded playstore and other Google apps?
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Jung(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2019
salamudeen:

Calm down bro...

Am not bad mouthing ur phone am also looking for the complete package to buy but uptill now all am seeing on online merchants are the tencent would still wait for the global sha..

If u go fit buy am for me send it down here would be glad...

Sorry fa ..

You were talking down at him and the phone. Stop denying it with this placating you are doing. angry

4 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2019
Protein0:

Care to share how you sideloaded playstore and other Google apps?

I didn't need to sideload any apps. I directly downloaded them from the Android app store.
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Last charged around 10pm Friday night. Now it is 2pm on Sunday afternoon and the phone still has 13% left. I am totally amazed. More than 10hrs onscreen time so far.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
pDudd:
Last charged around 10pm Friday night. Now it is 2pm on Sunday afternoon and the phone still has 13% left. I am totally amazed. More than 10hrs onscreen time so far.
Not surprised, Marques gave it an A++ battery life rating in his review...

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Praiseaudu: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2019
Bro u trie ooo too much money
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
This is how much I love this phone. Look at the screen on time and last charged almost 2 days ago.

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by MegaPlayBoy: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
See as you waste money to buy phone a whole 207k why nor buy tecno
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Samsimple(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
MegaPlayBoy:
any tecno phone you buy no matter the price, is a waste of money...

6 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by drjprince: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
MegaPlayBoy:
not everyone is as poor as you are upstairs

10 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by GrandGenius: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
drjprince:
not everyone is as poor as you are upstairs

1 Share

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
pDudd:
This is how much I love this phone. Look at the screen on time and last charged almost 2 days ago.

Although I am not tech freak but what does 10hrs screen usage since full charged means? And you are claiming 2days (48hrs). What is happening here? Was the screen inactive all through for most of the time? Honestly, sometimes, I just find somethings confusing here.

My phone can stay more than 10days on 10% if at sleep mode. Screen usage can last not more than 20hrs if full charged and I bought it #45k.
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by samsard(m): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2019
oldtruth:

Although I am not tech freak but what does 10hrs screen usage since full charged means? And you are claiming 2days (48hrs). What is happening here? Was the screen inactive all through for most of the time? Honestly, sometimes, I just find somethings confusing here.

My phone can stay more than 10days on 10% if at sleep mode. Screen usage can last not more than 20hrs if full charged and I bought it #45k.
Don't compare your 45k phone with this one abeg, it's unnecessary.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Kingsean(m): 12:29am On Dec 26, 2019
oldtruth:

20hrs? bros haba pls stop exaggerating. dat asus has d best battery in market and its 6000mah. tell us ur phone model and I'll dig out d facts for u to see. i doubt if u even understand the difference btw screen usage time and standby time

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Kingsean:

20hrs? bros haba pls stop exaggerating. dat asus has d best battery in market and its 6000mah. tell us ur phone model and I'll dig out d facts for u to see. i doubt if u even understand the difference btw screen usage time and standby time

Yeah. Dude doesn't understand the difference.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 26, 2019
Kingsean:

TECNO Pouvoir
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 26, 2019
samsard:
Don't compare your 45k phone with this one abeg, it's unnecessary.

Okay. I have heard you. I have phones worth more than the so called ASUS but let's just let it slide.

His exaggeration is what I am refuting but you were just too blind to understand.

Go and buy TECNO Pouvoir and come back to write this *** you wrote above
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Kingsean:

Told you I am not so good with phones that was why I was confused when the guy said he has been using it for close to 3 days while I am seeing different info on the screen.

I have phones way costlier than what he is holding but this phone TECNO Pouvoir is a good one. And I got it at that price.

Thank you
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 26, 2019
pDudd:

Yeah. Dude doesn't understand the difference.

I have written already up there that I am not techy vast. However, what I am saying is that your exaggeration was just too much.

I have apple phones but I can tell you TECNO Pouvoir 3plus is good. Not to discredit your phone but just to let you know you can get the same at cheaper price.

I don't know the current price for it now and I have to search for the case before I was able to remember the brand (Pouvoir).

Thank you
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 26, 2019
oldtruth:

I have written already up there that I am not techy vast. However, what I am saying is that your exaggeration was just too much.

I have apple phones but I can tell you TECNO Pouvoir 3plus is good. Not to discredit your phone but just to let you know you can get the same at cheaper price.

I don't know the current price for it now and I have to search for the case before I was able to remember the brand (Pouvoir).

Thank you

Now you've clarified, it is important to note that currently in the phone market, both Android and apple, the phone with the best battery life so far is the ROG 2 phone, followed by the Asus Zenfone 6. Both phones are made by Asus. Also on the antutu benchmark currently, the ROG 2 phone holds the top position specs-wise in the Android, and possibly apple market (apple uses a different benchmark to grade their phones). Attached is the current antutu benchmark grading for Android phones.

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by samsard(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2019
oldtruth:

Okay. I have heard you. I have phones worth more than the so called ASUS but let's just let it slide.

His exaggeration is what I am refuting but you were just too blind to understand.

Go and buy TECNO Pouvoir and come back to write this *** you wrote above
You're ignorant. Do you think he got the phone just because of battery? Imagine comparing a mid-range Tecno with beefed up high-end phone, really funny.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2019
samsard:
You're ignorant. Do you think he got the phone just because of battery? Imagine comparing a mid-range Tecno with beefed up high-end phone, really funny.

So sad for you. You are just clearly a daft individual. Tell me what his phone does that the so called Tecno can't do. The argument was about battery and now you low life son of *** is claiming to be what?

Just tell me what the phone does that Tecno can't do
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by MrBONE2(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2019
MegaPlayBoy:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by nuelzy: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2019
oldtruth:

So sad for you. You are just clearly a daft individual. Tell me what his phone does that the so called Tecno can't do. The argument was about battery and now you low life son of *** is claiming to be what?

all this one because of the useless tecno pouvoir 3plus that i am dumping for huwaei Y9s??...

Hian....
Biko your mumu should be left with 2019... Dont cross over with it.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by samsard(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2019
oldtruth:

Someone who is stuck on a Tecno calling me a low life. If you like die in poverty arguing what a Tecno can't do, that's your cup of beans. People like you would ask what a G Wagon can do that a Camry can't do because of mental poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by krozay(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2019
I have gotten up to 17hrs of SOT on my phone,but it's no match with the Asus Rog phone 2 in terms of performance and specs,the ARP 2 is a beast,and the guy that claimed that he got up to 20hrs of SOT on his phone might be referring to stanby time or maybe his phone battery is up to 10000mah

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Babaheekmat: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2019
pDudd:

Now you've clarified, it is important to note that currently in the phone market, both Android and apple, the phone with the best battery life so far is the ROG 2 phone, followed by the Asus Zenfone 6. Both phones are made by Asus. Also on the antutu benchmark currently, the ROG 2 phone holds the top position specs-wise in the Android, and possibly apple market (apple uses a different benchmark to grade their phones). Attached is the current antutu benchmark grading for Android phones.

My guy.. You the man. Kindly edit your first post..

Write bad Belle and vanity crew should stay away..

Why person no go use his money buy wetin go make him happy..

No mind those mumu..

Rock your phone oga..

Twale

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Babaheekmat: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2019
krozay:
I have gotten up to 17hrs of SOT on my phone,but it's no match with the Asus Rog phone 2 in terms of performance and specs,and the guy that claimed that he got up to 20hrs of SOT on his phone might be referring to stanby time or maybe his phone battery is up to 10000mah

Shut up dia
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by sunshineV(f): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2019
oldtruth:

If you legit believe there's nothing the Asus rog 2 can do that the crapno can't do so why do u have an apple phone as u claim up there?

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2019
samsard:
Someone who is stuck on a Tecno calling me a low life. If you like die in poverty arguing what a Tecno can't do, that's your cup of beans. People like you would ask what a G Wagon can do that a Camry can't do because of mental poverty.

Forget other daft quoting me. I am interested in you. Screenshot your account statement for this month. Blur your name and any other details you might want to be secret.

If you have a transaction worth #2m for this month, I will credit you #500k instantly. Deal?

You stupid kids of nairaland
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Kingsean(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
oldtruth:

Told you I am not so good with phones that was why I was confused when the guy said he has been using it for close to 3 days while I am seeing different info on the screen.

I have phones way costlier than what he is holding but this phone TECNO Pouvoir is a good one. And I got it at that price.

Thank you

oh ok. tecno pouvir can't stand asus rog phones in anything even battery life. I'll tell u why. its cos of the soc. tecno pouvir is mediatek while asus rog fone uses snapdragon 855+ which is very efficient. tecno pouvir is like a domestic cat and asus rog fone is like a tiger. the gap is too much to be compared. tecno pouvir is not even optimized for gaming. forget the 5000mah in pouvoir. try playing pes2019 and see how d battery would drain like magic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Received This Message And I Don't Know What It Means / How To Get 1gb On Your Glo Sim For Just #100 / I Need A Very Slim Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.