Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. (6431 Views)

Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / TECNO Spark 2 Phone Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by samsard(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
oldtruth:

Forget other daft quoting me. I am interested in you. Screenshot your account statement for this month. Blur your name and any other details you might want to be secret.

If you have a transaction worth #2m for this month, I will credit you #500k instantly. Deal?

You stupid kids of nairaland
Your mental poverty shines through regardless. And no, my transaction is not up to 2m for the month, but unlike you I'm not suffering from poverty of the mind. I'm not in a competition with random internet self acclaimed millionaires. Your bank statement is kids play to some people I know, and they aren't on the internet competing with people they know nothing about.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
samsard:
Your mental poverty shines through regardless. And no, my transaction is not up to 2m for the month, but unlike you I'm not suffering from poverty of the mind. I'm not in a competition with random internet self acclaimed millionaires. Your bank statement is kids play to some people I know, and they aren't on the internet competing with people they know nothing about.

Shut up!
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Kingsean:

oh ok. tecno pouvir can't stand asus rog phones in anything even battery life. I'll tell u why. its cos of the soc. tecno pouvir is mediatek while asus rog fone uses snapdragon 855+ which is very efficient. tecno pouvir is like a domestic cat and asus rog fone is like a tiger. the gap is too much to be compared. tecno pouvir is not even optimized for gaming. forget the 5000mah in pouvoir. try playing pes2019 and see how d battery would drain like magic.

Okay... Don't know. I thought it was all about �. I prefer the Tecno to my other phones
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Babaheekmat:

My guy.. You the man. Kindly edit your first post..

Write bad Belle and vanity crew should stay away..

Why person no go use his money buy wetin go make him happy..

No mind those mumu..

Rock your phone oga..

Twale

Thank you my broda.
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by samsard(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
oldtruth:

Shut up!
Oldtruth? Nah, more like Oldfool. Come shut me up in Abuja.
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
samsard:
Oldtruth? Nah, more like Oldfool. Come shut me up in Abuja.

Use your time to better your life. Get a good job and start living like human.

Life is not by expensive things. Argument was all about battery and I told the guy there are cheaper phones with good battery life.

Pray you progress with your mindset, if not, you will end up like your dad. Trust me
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by samsard(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
oldtruth:

Use your time to better your life. Get a good job and start living like human.

Life is not by expensive things. Argument was all about battery and I told the guy there are cheaper phones with good battery life.

Pray you progress with your mindset, if not, you will end up like your dad. Trust me
What an old fool*. My dad is dead! You idiot. Claiming millionaire on social media. You honestly lack sense to have started a dumb argument. One day, just one day you will get in trouble that will be beyond your dirty mouth. Trust me, just one day
Re: Finally Got The Asus Rog 2 Phone. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
oldtruth:

So sad for you. You are just clearly a daft individual. Tell me what his phone does that the so called Tecno can't do. The argument was about battery and now you low life son of *** is claiming to be what?

Just tell me what the phone does that Tecno can't do
see this useless broke tecno marketer...
Smh...u wanna compare ur useless tecno to ROG 2
No phone tecno will make in the next 10 years will stand ROG 2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get 1gb On Your Glo Sim For Just #100 / I Need A Very Slim Phone / LG Thread, Rumours And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.