Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How To Become A Computer Skills Guru, You Can Achieve Computer Skills Guru Statu - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Become A Computer Skills Guru, You Can Achieve Computer Skills Guru Statu (2314 Views)

Multilanguage Consulting And Computer Skills / Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus / Mtn Latest Cheat With Tunnel Guru 250 - 300 Kbps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Computer Skills Guru, You Can Achieve Computer Skills Guru Statu by SkillJed(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
You Can Become A Computer Skills Guru! What do I mean by You Can Become A Computer Skills Guru? Becoming a guru is not about anyone else but about you becoming a guru on the computer. It is about you coming to be what people would call expert, professional, professor, a guru! Any and every person can achieve it. In fact, if you follow my guide and direction on this column for the next few weeks, before long, you will find yourself, increasing your capacity for your job, income, family leisure, etc and then you find a whole new world of opportunities possibly opening up to you because of new skills and capacities you have acquired and are acquiring. So in summary, becoming a guru means you (this very you) can become a guru on the computer.

What does it take to become a guru on the computer? From experience, I know it takes simple things that are very much within the capacity of anyone and everyone reading this article. In fact, for you to be reading this article now mans you have more than half of what it takes to become a guru on the computer. You will understand what I mean as you read on.

So, what does it take?
• The first thing it takes being able to read and write
• It is good that you own a computer of your own (though not compulsory)
Re: How To Become A Computer Skills Guru, You Can Achieve Computer Skills Guru Statu by lyly10388: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2010
Thank you so much for your post.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Msc. Programme In Electrical And Electronics Engineering (control Option) / Smok Tf-rta G4 Deck Vs Tf-rta G2 Deck / Ruwap Game Download |ruwap Music Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.