Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,268 members, 7,957,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Using ATM Cards For Paymenmt Online: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using ATM Cards For Paymenmt Online: (2600 Views)

Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics / 15 Tips To Avoid Being Robbed When Using ATM In Nigeria / Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using ATM Cards For Paymenmt Online: by gbolio4(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2007
I need tips and direction on how to integrate Interswitch and Quickcash online payment system into clients' websites.

Quite simply, visitors to the website should be able to pay for purchases using their Interswitch and/or Quickcash ATM cards.

PS; I use PHP
Re: Using ATM Cards For Paymenmt Online: by smartsoft(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2007
When i was making enquries about that someone introduce me to someone and he explain everything to me, and the service will cost N50,000 direct to interswitch. in stead of going to interswitch that will cost you N150,000.
Re: Using ATM Cards For Paymenmt Online: by walemuse(m): 1:21am On May 19, 2007
smartsoft:

When i was making enquries about that someone introduce me to someone and he explain everything to me, and the service will cost N50,000 direct to interswitch. in stead of going to interswitch that will cost you N150,000.

Is the person a middleman or what? Pls tell us more
Re: Using ATM Cards For Paymenmt Online: by iapiafi(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2007
its's too hight #150 000,00 setup 2000 transactions above 133 333 and 1.5% below 133 333

Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:10:57 +0100

Hello isaac ,

Thank you for your interest in our services.

ON WEBPAY:

We have an online payment engine that enables payment in local currency over the internet known as WebPAY.

You would be required to fill a Web Merchant registration form to connect to WebPAY, which you would send to your acquiring bank (one of the banks on the InterSwitch network, see attached) to generate a Merchant ID and send to InterSwitch Limited.

Further more, you will be required to pay a one-off fee of N150, 000 for setup and subsequent 1.5% fee per transaction (for transactions below N133,333), and N2000 flat fee (for transactions above N133,333).

Also, listed below are some of our web merchants' sites currently using WebPAY:

* www.rechargenigeria.com
* www.prepaidnigeria.com
* www.web2smspro.com
* www.shopforless.com
* www.belgiumembassy.org
* www.websoft.com.ng
* www.christembassyonlinestore.org
* www.dcltelecom.com
* www.idonthestreet.com
* www.computerport.biz
Re: Using ATM Cards For Paymenmt Online: by smartsoft(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2007
Nope not the middle man
Re: Using ATM Cards For Paymenmt Online: by syskay(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2007
even at 50k, it is still too expensive. Interswitch is not the solution for online small businesses in Nigeria.
Re: Using ATM Cards For Paymenmt Online: by canachy(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2007
Inerswitch Limited is trying, no doubt.

Come to think of it o, do you think it is justifiable for one to pay that much to integrate this online payment system (in ones website)? considering the fact that it will only work in NIGERIA.

I beleive Interswitch should be doing something to provide Nigerians with a solution that will have no geographical bounds. I can't wait to see that come happen in our own NAIJA.
Re: Using ATM Cards For Paymenmt Online: by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2008
well I think I like the netnaira idea. It would take some time to grow, but it addresses the very needs of web merchants. You can even get an online store for free without much of technical knowledge of programming.

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea About Retail Cement Business / Nigeria Breweries Plc Buys Sona Breweries And Life Breweries / We Need UK Used Laptop Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.