Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Please assist me in getting a job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please assist me in getting a job (1939 Views)

10 Important Reasons For Getting A DNA Test / Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please assist me in getting a job by Aurelius1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Life has not been fair to me all. Lost my job, home and finally my wife left. I have struggled for nearly a decade trying to ensure a better life for my family but things have refused to work for me.
I am on my knees begging any kind hearted nairalander(s) who can help me in getting a job. I just want to feel normal again and be a father to my kids again.

Disclaimer: I am not asking for money. All I need is a job. Any kind of of job. I am ready to relocate if possible.
I have HND in electrical/electronics engineering. I have 6 years working experience in a manufacturing company.

1 Like

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by NwaAmaikpe: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
shocked

God was kind enough to make your burdens lighter by making your wife leave with the kids and you are here still weighing yourself down over them.

I'd advice you use the gift of being single to stand on your feet again.
You apparently started a family when you were not really ready for it's demands.

Learn to crawl, then walk, then run and just when you can fly, look for a deserving wife and start another family.
Your other kids will fall back into place.

But most importantly, just survive for yourself first because survival is a primal instinct.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by NGRsenate: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
This week alone, I’ve seen over 5 different topics of people being depressed.

What’s happening in the land for God’s sake??

1 Like

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by baby124: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sorry OP. We all have our down times. Try your possible best to bring yourself out of your depressed state. Wake up every morning with words of affirmation and try to plan your day to do something productive. Don’t be ashamed to reach out to friends and former colleagues for help. It’s good you are here looking for a job. May God restore all you have lost.

3 Likes

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by delishpot: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
She left as in she divorced or she left to a place she believes would give her chances of surviving which you declined because of reasons best known to you or for ego sake?
Cos I have seen men suffering but will not allow their wives go to her family home where she can get some support, accommodation etc. They say NEVER the woman gets tired and leaves anyways for her sanity sake and then the men start crying foul saying she abandoned them cos they are broke. And I am like....... Oga sir, why being selfish?

So tell us how she left. Before we consider that part of the story. If possible we want to hear her own side of the story. Cos some men can stubborn to advise but when kasala burst they expect someone to endure the result of their decision with them.
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by genq(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God was kind enough to make your burdens lighter by making your wife leave with the kids and you are here still weighing yourself down over them.

Amen to this!

3 Likes

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by genq(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
delishpot:
She left as in she divorced or she left to a place she believes would give her chances of surviving which you declined because of reasons best known to you or for ego sake?
Cos I have seen men suffering but will not allow their wives go to her family home where she can get some support, accommodation etc. They say NEVER the woman gets tired and leaves anyways for her sanity sake and then the men start crying foul saying she abandoned them cos they are broke. Oga sir, why being selfish?

Perfect example of the decrepit mindset of the average NL female. How dare you jump into these incredibly stupid and baseless conclusions?
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Shinapraise(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Do u have someone in Ibadan u can stay with I will have recommended you to someone who can fixed u at a place pending the time u will get a better job it a security job bro if you don't mind at least that can still keep body and soul together pending the time u get a job that's what j do when I was sacked by this foolish bank I had no option than to join this security job and I have been substaning
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Aurelius1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
delishpot:
Cos I have seen men suffering but will not allow their wives go to her family home where she can get some support, accommodation etc. They say NEVER the woman gets tired and leaves anyways for her sanity sake and then the men start crying foul saying she abandoned them cos they are broke. And I am like....... Oga sir, why being selfish?

So tell us how she left. Before we consider that part of the story. If possible we want to hear her own side of the story. Cos some men can stubborn to advise but when kasala burst they expect someone to endure the result of their decision with them.
She left for her parents place in the village along with the kids. I still call and visit once in a while

My grouse is that she didn't tell me before she left
I am just concerned about getting back on my feet. that's all
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Aurelius1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Shinapraise:
Do u have someone in Ibadan u can stay with I will have recommended you to someone who can fixed u at a place pending the time u will get a better job it a security job bro if you don't mind at least that can still keep body and soul together pending the time u get a job that's what j do when I was sacked by this foolish bank I had no option than to join this security job and I have been substaning
No I don't have any place to stay in Ibadan
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by genq(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aurelius1:

I've just seen your previous thread on being homeless. Your wife must be unemployed too.

Sorry but you put yourself in a terrible predicament when you chose to marry someone who couldn't contribute financially. Most stable homes need two healthy incomes.

1 Like

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by delishpot: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
genq:

Perfect example of the decrepit mindset of the average NL female. How dare you jump into these incredibly stupid and baseless conclusions?

Joke's on you. She left for her parents just like I thought, he still calls and visits so she clearly did not dump him but men like you who hate to see women happy will never consider anything besides a man's opinion. Shior! Ask the woman her own side now and mouth will open in wonderment.
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by delishpot: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
genq:

I've just seen your previous thread on being homeless. Your wife must be unemployed too.

Sorry but you put yourself in a terrible predicament when you chose to marry someone who couldn't contribute financially. Most stable homes need two healthy incomes.

Don't you think the same way he lost his job, she could have lost hers too? ITK

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by delishpot: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aurelius1:
She left for her parents place in the village along with the kids. I still call and visit once in a while

My grouse is that she didn't tell me before she left
I am just concerned about getting back on my feet. that's all

The way you wrote it was like she divorced you. So you two are still in contact, you go visit whenever you can afford to. She left without telling you maybe because she felt that you will not allow her go so she got there and let you know where she is. Every marriage has its ups and downs you also make some decisions too that she might consider rash but you guys resolve it. So abeg, stop looking for every reason to self pity. Stay strong, pray and fast that God will help you pass through this phase with wisdom. The worse thing that can happen to a man is when he passes through fire without getting his red glow. This is time to draw to God. Seek his face without looking for who to throw under the bus. Basing your trust in man's help through pitiful stories or bashing other people won't cut it. Learn as much wisdom as you can from your circumstance. Don't think that your frustration is yours alone. While self pitying, remember that your whole family ie wife, kids also get affected by what you are passing through so be understanding of their own emotions too. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Aurelius1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
delishpot:

The way you wrote it was like she divorced you. So you two are still in contact, you go visit whenever you can afford to. She left without telling you maybe because she felt that you will not allow her go so she got there and let you know where she is. Every marriage has its ups and downs you also make some decisions too that she might consider rash but you guys resolve it. So abeg, stop looking for every reason to self pity. Stay strong, pray and fast that God will help you pass through this phase with wisdom. The worse thing that can happen to a man is when he passes through fire without getting his red glow. This is time to draw to God. Seek his face without looking for who to throw under the bus. Basing your trust in man's help through pitiful stories or bashing other people won't cut it. Learn as much wisdom as you can from your circumstance. Don't think that your frustration is yours alone. While self pitying, remember that your whole family ie wife, kids also get affected by what you are passing through so be understanding of their own emotions too. All the best.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by genq(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
delishpot:

Joke's on you. She left for her parents just like I thought, he still calls and visits so she clearly did not dump him but men like you who hate to see women happy will never consider anything besides a man's opinion. Shior! Ask the woman her own side now and mouth will open in wonderment.

The joke's on HER really - a grown ass woman who went back to her parents house with 3 children. Lol.

Why can't she fend for herself? Its 2019 for goodness sake - should a woman's sustenance still rest on a man? What did her parents send her to school for? Where is her sense of accountability?

Now her poor aged parents are burdened with having to feed their adult girl child in addition to three extra mouths because she's proven herself irresponsible and unable to cater for herself without her husband's salary.

Such a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by delishpot: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
genq:

The joke's on HER really - a grown ass woman who went back to her parents house with 3 children. Lol.

Why can't she fend for herself? Its 2019 for goodness sake - should a woman's sustenance still rest on a man? What did her parents send her to school for? Where is her sense of accountability?

Now her poor aged parents are burdened with having to feed their adult girl child in addition to three extra mouths because she's proven herself irresponsible and unable to cater for herself without her husband's salary.

Such a shame.

Why can't she fend for herself? Did you ask the poster why he can't fend for himself without people's support or because she is a woman she should carry 3 kids on her head while going out to hussle? Or she should ask the man to stay home and care for the children while she goes out to look for job? Your yeye stinks shior! At least she has poor aged parents who are in better position than her to get help from. When your own daughter faces challenges feel free to kick her and your grand kids to the gutters because she failed you.

2 Likes

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by genq(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
delishpot:

Why can't she fend for herself? Did you ask the poster why he can't fend for himself without people's support or because she is a woman she should carry 3 kids on her head while going out to hussle? Or she should ask the man to stay home and care for the children while she goes out to look for job? Your yeye stinks shior!

Are you dumb? Didn't you read where he lost his job.
Where did he mention that she's ever worked?
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by delishpot: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
genq:

Are you dumb? Didn't you read where he lost his job.
Where did he mention that she's ever worked?

Are you stupid? Don't you read where he said they have kids who need basics of life that he nor the wife can not provide at the moment without help? Where did he mention that she never worked through out their married life? A man lost his job and home. Wife decides to move the kids and herself to the village where they have shelter without bothering about rent yet you are here complaining that she is wicked. Do you want the kids to sleep in the streets? Sometimes you people reason like fools.

1 Like

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by LordKO(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Let me know if you've specialty in human resources or if you're formally seasoned in human resources.
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by genq(m): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
delishpot:

Are you stupid? Don't you read where he said they have kids who need basics of life that he [b]nor the wife can not provide at the moment without help? [/b]Where did he mention that she never worked through out their married life?

My point exactly. Meaning she's a liability.

Like I said earlier, OP should be glad she's now her parents cross to bear. His calls and visitations should suffice for now.
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
I think your wife left with your kids in December [perhaps to at least get a roof over their heads for the kids' sake] b|c you were about to be homeless. I guess you've found a place for yourself too and I'm sure you could still reunite once things look up.

https://www.nairaland.com/2781942/please-homeless-nairalander
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by genq(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
delishpot:

Are you stupid? Don't you read where he said they have kids who need basics of life that he nor the wife can not provide at the moment without help? Where did he mention that she never worked through out their married life? A man lost his job and home. Wife decides to move the kids and herself to the village where they have shelter without bothering about rent yet you are here complaining that she is wicked. Do you want the kids to sleep in the streets? Sometimes you people reason like fools.

Who said anything about wickedness? Your stupidity knows no bounds.
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Aurelius1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
LordKO:
Let me know if you've specialty in human resources or if you're formally seasoned in human resources.
I am an HND in Electrical/Electronic engineering graduate. I don't have any specialty in human resources. However, I can fit in if given the chance.
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Aurelius1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
theButterfly:
Did your wife leavr with your kids in December b|c you were about to be homeless

https://www.nairaland.com/2781942/please-homeless-nairalander
I created that thread 4 years ago. She left early this year We relocated to my maternal family house in another town when I couldn't pay the rent.
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by delishpot: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
genq:

My point exactly. Meaning she's a liability.

Like I said earlier, OP should be glad she's now her parents cross to bear. His calls and visitations should suffice for now.

You àre just a tool of the destroyer. She doesn't work as at when OP lost his job, which you don't know the reason behind her unemployment nor the history of her job search and you consider her a liability. OP also does not have a job, cany provide for his kids the simple basic necessities as his wife is unemployed but because you know his job search hussle he is not a liability. Do you know if she is also looking for her hussle? Do you know if the family was just hit by this catastrophe at the same time?
Like I said before, the demons in you are specially projected at breaking homes by planting seed of hatred in the heart of husband's. Your plans have failed. God pass you. Op will settle bring back his wife and be happy for her move when he looks back to this moment. Shame on you.
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by genq(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
delishpot:

You àre just a tool of the destroyer. She doesn't work as at when OP lost his job, which you don't know the reason behind her unemployment nor the history of her job search and you consider her a liability. Yet OP does not have a job but because you know his job search hussle he is not a liability. Like I said before, the demons in toy are specially projected at breaking homes by planting seed of hatred in the heart of husband's. Your plans have failed. God pass you. Op will settle bring back his wife and be happy for her move when he looks back to this moment. Shame on you.

Lmaaaaaaooooo! How did we go from throwing insults to lifting holy hands cheesy

"tool of the destroyer" indeed.

NL is pure jokes I swear. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Public safety announcement

Threats of suicide has become an avenue to beg and maybe scam so tread with caution when trying to help op.

https://www.nairaland.com/5437068/guy-nairaland-going-commit-suicide
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aurelius1:
I created that thread 4 years ago. She left early this year.
Oh, I missed the year [I saw December and thought you had posted it in December 2018]. If she left early this year, I think that's even better b|c the chances of reconciliation w| her and your kids should still be there, depending on why she left and whether you're officially divorced or not. Now's not the time to give up on them.

1 Like

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by delishpot: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
genq:

Lmaaaaaaooooo! How did we go from throwing insults to lifting holy hands cheesy

"tool of the destroyer" indeed.

NL is pure jokes I swear. Lol.

You threw the first insult dear. I never said anything to you. Go back and check your mentions. I did not see you until you saw me. Stop looking for a reason to justify your failures and whitewash your true identity. My hands are always lifted in holiness kiss

2 Likes

Re: Please assist me in getting a job by CAPSLOCKED: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Guest007:

Threats of suicide has become an avenue to beg and maybe scam so tread with caution when trying to help op.

https://www.nairaland.com/5437068/guy-nairaland-going-commit-suicide

I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING.
Re: Please assist me in getting a job by Aurelius1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Guest007:

I understand your fears sister. I am not here to beg for money. If you go through my first post there was no where I stated that I needed money.I just need a job with which I can take care of my family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Recover The Money In The Account Of My Late Sister / Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria / Baby Found Dead Inside Running Front-loading Washing Machine In NewZealand(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.