Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria (1938 Views)

Man Left Confused After Wife Conceives Despite Him Undergoing Vasectomy / Men Should Undergo Vasectomy For Family Planning - Facebook Feminist / Most Marriages Illegal, As Only 314 Worship Centres Have Licence To Conduct Wedd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria by MrHighSea: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2020
Vasectomy is a form of family planning. The surgery is performed on the man.

Planning is the key to alot of things I do.

I'll need it in a couple of years after breeding ofcourse. My mind is made up. No counter-advice needed please.
Re: Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2020
MrHighSea:
Vasectomy is a form of family planning. The surgery is performed on the man.

Planning is the key to alot of things I do.

I'll need it in a couple of years after breeding ofcourse. My mind is made up. No counter-advice needed please.

Good one,atleast it will also help and stop women from endangering their lives through abortion but most men are very selfish and would not dare it

2 Likes

Re: Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria by LewsTherin: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2020
I thought this thread was going to be about where it can be done and how much.

Or are you asking for the where and how much?

5 Likes

Re: Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria by Ningen(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Cool. Just make sure you carry out a paternity test on your offsprings before any vasectomy.

1 Like

Re: Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria by ayodayg(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2020
The choice is urs. But don't come here later to give us stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria by 0neal(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2020
saw a video of the procedure on youtube, the whole thing is damn scary with or without scalpel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXkZELQYJ3U&t=405s

2 Likes

Re: Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria by MrHighSea: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ladies and gents,

I need answers, not complains.

Where can it be done in Nigeria?
How much will it cost?
Re: Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Probably not more than 60-80k.

@amarabae do you have any idea?

1 Like

Re: Vasectomy: Costs And Accredited Centres In Nigeria by TheArchangel(f): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
0neal:
saw a video of the procedure on youtube, the whole thing is damn scary with or without scalpel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXkZELQYJ3U&t=405s
Not as scary as abortions. Messy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Depression In My Life / My 2 Year Old Hates Writing. / Weird Neighbours, Do You Have Any?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.