Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Hs: World Premiere: Faze ft 2face & Blackface – Best Of The Best - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hs: World Premiere: Faze ft 2face & Blackface – Best Of The Best (1951 Views)

Faze Ft Mode Nine - Originality (remix) / Faze Ft Mode Nine - Originality (remix) / Faze Ft Busta Rhymes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hs: World Premiere: Faze ft 2face & Blackface – Best Of The Best by Kwame08: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2010
The Legendary R ‘n’ B
group, Plantashun Boiz
(Faze, 2face and
Blackface), have re-
united to deliver a new
track titled “Best of
the Best” which will soon be
available for your
listening pleasure. I can tell you cant wait!

Link Coming soon.

Stay updated
http://hiphopsouth.
Re: Hs: World Premiere: Faze ft 2face & Blackface – Best Of The Best by Kwame08: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2010
Re: Hs: World Premiere: Faze ft 2face & Blackface – Best Of The Best by pheesayor(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2010
Their breakup back then hit Faze the most, from his first album he has always referred to the Plantashun with at least one song, when the rest seemed to have forgotten. Now he went the extra mile to do a come-back song once again, very laudable

Blackface reminded me of back in the days with his rap, these guys kept it real back in the days.

Even though his two previously released tracks pissed me off, Faze impressed me with this one, it's one is on point, no doubt.

NB: I noticed the notjustok tag reduced, that's also commendable
Re: Hs: World Premiere: Faze ft 2face & Blackface – Best Of The Best by Kwame08: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2010
yes Faze did a great job, back then everybody rapped, 2face at a time too kicked it, I love the track though.

(1) (Reply)

Karma – Aropin Ft Sean Tizzle & Sound Sultan [audio & Video Download] / Going Back To Our Roots - By Benson Idonije / (official Video) Download 'african Bad Girl' By Lynxxx Ft Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.