Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat (1627 Views)

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / How Do You Turn Down Someone's Food Without Offending Them?? / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat by Renderhelp(f): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
@Renderhelp,

My husband lost his job 3 years ago and he has been unemployed since then. He refused to take on any menial job or work for little salary because he is a graduate.

I have been the one footing all our bills and paying the children's school fees. Things have been really hard.

Sometimes I don't have enough money to buy meat to cook with, anytime this happens my husband will reject the food and claim it is an insult to serve the head of the house food without meat.

I used to buy 200 naira worth of beef before to serve him but now the least amount of beef is 500 naira which I can't afford.

He has stopped eating my food for a week now, I'm afraid he will starve and fall sick. How else can I beg him to eat?
Re: My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat by daomi(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
No food for a lazy man

7 Likes

Re: My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat by faithfull18(f): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat by emeijeh(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pour plenty pepper in his next meal.

2 Likes

Re: My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat by judedave181: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
No be u post say ur BF dey pee inside u when having sex with u and that u are a single mother of two. now ur husband refused eating ur food. You too get wahala.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat by faithfull18(f): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
judedave181:
No be u post say ur BF dey pee inside u when having sex with u and that u are a single mother of two. now ur husband refused eating ur food. You too get wahala.
Can't you see the OP creates topics to make people talk.

8 Likes

Re: My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat by Blizzy9ja: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
If you can afford it why don't you serve him
Re: My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
if you don't want him to fall sick, then giving him meat na but always tell him that no food for lazy man
Re: My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat by ritzyvic1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Simply catch lizards and use it to cook
My dad's friend said they ate it during the civil war and it tastes cool cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat by mu2sa2: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Eyaa, take heart, you are now the "husband", since you are the breadwinner, and he is your parasite.
Re: My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat by ctleurocollege: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Another fake story from a blogger. Are you not the one whose boyfriend has turned to a toilet?
Re: My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat by chigoziri2403(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hungry never catch am
Re: My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat by Bluehill1051: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
LIES! All I see are lies!

(1) (Reply)

Save A Young Life. / Mean And Ruthless Wife / Any Suggestion Of A Good School For My 6yr Old Son In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.