Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Power Against The Spirit Of The Snail "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Against The Spirit Of The Snail "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (3483 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Against The Spirit Of The Snail "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
PRAISE WORSHIP
1, Every power prolonging my journey to breakthrough, fall down and die, in the name of
Jesus.
2, Every problem that I have brought into my life through association with the spirit of the snail, be cancelled now, in the name of Jesus.
3, I break the covenants and curses of the spirit of snail over my life, in the name of Jesus.
4, Every effect of the spirit of snail in my life, be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
5, Every spirit of sluggishness and backwardness in my life , receive the fire of God now and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
6, Every spirit of avoiding good thing in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
7, O Lord, I reject left-over blessings.
8, I will not feed from waste bin, in the name of Jesus.
9, I refuse to have boneless blessings, in the name of Jesus.
10, Every spirit of irritation in my life, be washed off by the blood of Jesus.
11, Every evil instruction, prophecy or predictions, issued against my life by using snail shell, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
12, Every evil deposit in my life as a result of eating snail, be washed away by the blood of Jesus.
13, I reject slippery blessings, in the name of Jesus.
14, I reject the spirit of over-sensitive, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Power Against The Spirit Of The Snail "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by justmondris: 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
thanks
PRAISE WORSHIP
1, Every power prolonging my journey to breakthrough, fall down and die, in the name of
Jesus.
2, Every problem that I have brought into my life through association with the spirit of the snail, be cancelled now, in the name of Jesus.
3, I break the covenants and curses of the spirit of snail over my life, in the name of Jesus.
4, Every effect of the spirit of snail in my life, be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
5, Every spirit of sluggishness and backwardness in my life , receive the fire of God now and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
6, Every spirit of avoiding good thing in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
7, O Lord, I reject left-over blessings.
8, I will not feed from waste bin, in the name of Jesus.
9, I refuse to have boneless blessings, in the name of Jesus.
10, Every spirit of irritation in my life, be washed off by the blood of Jesus.
11, Every evil instruction, prophecy or predictions, issued against my life by using snail shell, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
12, Every evil deposit in my life as a result of eating snail, be washed away by the blood of Jesus.
13, I reject slippery blessings, in the name of Jesus.
14, I reject the spirit of over-sensitive, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam / A Question For Gray Beard / My Analysis On The Synagogue Building(hotel) Collapse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.