Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries (26109 Views)

Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Coronavirus: India Suspends Tourist Visas / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:26am On Sep 29, 2019
angry

Considering how Kano people go to Saudi like Yoruba have made UK their 2nd home..... angry

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by oladipojesse(m): 6:28am On Sep 29, 2019
I cant still explain how happy I am. Despite all efforts of this government to act as servants to Saudi, they were still denied this opportunity. Very funny!!!
Don't sell your integrity for any reason, the buying party is too wise to sell theirs.

All our foreign affairs staff, I wonder what skill of diplomacy they have...this is the poorest yet.
Na only China dem sabi...

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by Opexzy: 6:29am On Sep 29, 2019
If you are surprised then you have been daydreaming...

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by Efewestern: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2019
YorubaHero12:

But Israel started deporting blacks not too long ago even after your kinsmen claimed black Jews.

Mention me when Israel give any of you guys a visa to their country even after you keep famzing them day by day by claiming Jewish origin.

Do you get the correlation? Saudi or Israel do not give a bleep about Africa. The earlier we start understanding the fact, the better for all of us.

Leave them, they should keep deceiving themselves, I sincerely do not know what a black man is doing in Saudi Arabia, Israel or any of these Middle East countries. They hate us as F.

Worst is that our useless leaders keep pouring our hard earned money into sponsoring some people to these same nations. We mumu die.

14 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:32am On Sep 29, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Can you see you have a single digit IQ by bringing the Yorubas into the context of the Chinese Uyghurs population.

That guy asked you to elaborate and you foolishly said nothing sensible than just saying Ruga plan, how does that correlate with this or which state in yorubaland accepted Ruga?

Yorubahero12 I wish to thank you for the hometraining you gave my Ndigbo brothers - wowcatty and eagleu. grin

Not all of us however have microscopic IQ. We would soon banish them to the evil forest. grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by 2shure: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2019
Africa is officially cursed,Should i bleach too a white guy... What should i do

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by yarabag: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

But Israel started deporting blacks not too long ago even after your kinsmen claimed black Jews.

Mention me when Israel give any of you guys a visa to their country even after you keep famzing them day by day by claiming Jewish origin.

Do you get the correlation? Saudi or Israel do not give a bleep about Africa. The earlier we start understanding the fact, the better for all of us.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by yarabag: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Can you see you have a single digit IQ by bringing the Yorubas into the context of the Chinese Uyghurs population.

That guy asked you to elaborate and you foolishly said nothing sensible than just saying Ruga plan, how does that correlate with this or which state in yorubaland accepted Ruga?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by funmike83(f): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2019
Obviously they will loose if Nigeria is given that opportunity. Do you know how much each govt spends on sending their pple to hajj? By giving us multiple entry visa means no more hajj for pple when they can actually travel their and even stay for as long as 3 months at a go. Trust Nigerians. China does not believe in any religion so nothing like hajj from there

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by lucianohase(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Bleep Saudi Arabia! Who should care about travelling to the country, except our Muslims? Besides, western countries and some far East countries are still the favourites!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by naijadrivablog: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2019
But Nigerians rush there to do pilgrimage Until Nigerians get their acts together, no foreign nation will take them seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by signz: 6:38am On Sep 29, 2019
Saudi is now thinking about a world without oil. They produce at least 10m barrels per day but they're now diversifying.

Meanwhile our beloved Nigeria is still wasting money looking for oil in Lake Chad, a place with all due respect doesn't have oil in Large quantities. We've still not put in place critical infrastructures that'll help speed up the diversification of our economy. It's as if we don't want to diversify.

Infcat our Leaders still believe that something will still happen and oil prices will increase to above $100. Saudi lost 5m barrels per day and the price moved up by an inch, wise people should've seen it as a danger sign but no not us.

Our biggest customer India says in about 2 years all public buses will be electric.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by tiredoflife(m): 6:39am On Sep 29, 2019
Arabs and Islam see black muslims as slaves
Forget the no discrimination in Islam
The policy body language is clear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by Wickedtruths: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2019
wowcatty:
The Ruga plan and the way all kind of people are everywhere with soldiers at the ports and borders, occupied thing.

I even thought you would disappoint us by saying something sensible.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by Ekpeitut: 6:42am On Sep 29, 2019
horsepower101:
After all the oil money Nigerian government has spent sending Nigerian Muslims to Mecca?

We need our money back.

You're right bro. Don't mind our overly religious yet corrupt government.
If Mecca was in Nigeria our government will give everybody free visas for hajj. Yet the Saudis no send us anything.

Let's build the Nigeria of our dreams and watch the world topple over each other just to get our attention.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2019
eagleu:

Good for you. Good luck.
Hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by badman007(m): 6:46am On Sep 29, 2019
oladipojesse:
I cant still explain how happy I am. Despite all efforts of this government to act as servants to Saudi, they were still denied this opportunity. Very funny!!!
Don't sell your integrity for any reason, the buying party is too wise to sell theirs.

All our foreign affairs staff, I wonder what skill of diplomacy they have...this is the poorest yet.
Na only China dem sabi...

Almangiri Republic of Nigeria.

They dont know, wouldn't admit it , worst still, they dont want to learn.

Boko Haram Cabal

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by EkunKekere: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2019
Hahaha, look at this one suffering constipation because he has been rejected by his Arab slave masters.

Israel is deporting black African Muslims from Sudan.

Of course everyone knows how desperate MOOslims are to escape from their shithole countries and run away to greener pastures.

[img]https://images./2WUfqVTB738BP1rWVcfsAF.jpg[/img]

YorubaHero12:

Unfortunately for you I’m a Yoruba Muslim.

So what else are you gonna say again bro?
Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by badman007(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2019
Make your God proud,

Be the best you can.. You are unique and amazing

Allow God rest, do some work
Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2019
I wount blame don gues because of the high rate of drugs I gues so
Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by toprealman: 6:51am On Sep 29, 2019
Anime Dabiri is just a noise maker.
Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by Truthbites: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Shame!!.and Nigeria is their fellow Moslem country. Buhari where is your next level and change?419 president who could not answer ordinary question at UN
Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by EkunKekere: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2019
Get your facts straight and stop trying to tag Israel as a way of coping with your sadness at being treated like slaves by your Arab masters grin
Israel is only deporting your fellow black Muslim refugees back to their shithole countries

[img]https://images./2WUfqVTB738BP1rWVcfsAF.jpg[/img]

Efewestern:

Leave them, they should keep deceiving themselves, I sincerely do not know what a black man is doing in Saudi Arabia, Israel or any of these Middle East countries. They hate us as F.

Worst is that our useless leaders keep pouring our hard earned money into sponsoring some people to these same nations. We mumu die.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by Tokziby: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2019
sad
Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by sylve11: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2019
swaggerific:
If these countries shun us, we suppose vex fix our own country so we can shun dem back

lol grin cool
Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by daroz(m): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Only African illegal migrants, especially from Muslim country of Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2019
my question is the hajj and umrah people always attebd each year is it not Tourist?
Re: Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries by Tolexander: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2019
wowcatty:
I posted about the Uygurs few weeks ago on how fulanis are probably using same tactics on Yoruba, though they are just about 8 millions against almost 2 billions. They even make them entertain tourists and moved 3 millions Chinese to Uygurs region in Xanjuan or whatever its called at the Turkey border. The world won't say anything about it because China is using money made from the US to shut people's mouths. The UN is not even saying anything about it because they are all about global agenda and how to reduce the world population to 500 million.

Sorry?

You meant China shares a boundary with Turkey or what were you trying to say up there where I bolded?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

United Airlines Flight Lands With Engine On Fire At Denver Airport / Man Who Was To Wed In December Killed In The Accident In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Police In Croatia Deport Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.