Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? (2946 Views)

This Is So Annoying.. / Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. / Can You Private Message People Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2010
buca, buca, bucaneer, keep on deceiving yourself  grin
dont open ur eyes to see the reality, if that makes u happy.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by MrsEve: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2010
There are water in Nigeria, how the hell did I quenched my thirst if there aren't any?  undecided

People  need to ACTUALLY VISIT THE COUNTRY before talking about something they do not know!   undecided
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2010
if life in nigeria is easy as u describe, why thousands of people risk their life, even traveling by road to get out of that hell!?!?!
probably u r even one of them. dont compare ur stay in nigeria when u go there for holiday. thats another story.
just imagine the strugle people have on daily basis, just to get clean water to drink ( and i dont talk abt riverwater where people pee and poo inside )
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2010
There are water in Nigeria, how the hell did I quenched my thirst if there aren't any?  

People  need to ACTUALLY VISIT THE COUNTRY before talking about something they do not know!  

Thank you ooO. I tiired for haters of black nation. People like  mamaken   is one of the reason extremist groups like boko haram exist in nigeria. they see their children loosing value for them and praising everything that comes from above sorry abroad.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by Yorisb: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2010
mamaken:

if life in nigeria is easy as u describe, why thousands of people risk their life, even traveling by road to get out of that hel[/b]l!?!?!
probably [b]u r even one of them
. dont compare your stay in nigeria when u go there for holiday. thats another story.
just imagine the strugle people have on daily basis, just to get clean water to drink ( and i dont talk abt riverwater where people pee and poo inside )

Now thats being harsh to my friend sad
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2010
light and water is made for rich people.
dont forget the ones that dont even have money to buy pure water.
or can u drink tap water in nigeria?
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2010
if life in nigeria is easy as u describe, why thousands of people risk their life, even traveling by road to get out of that hell!?!?!
probably u r even one of them. dont compare your stay in nigeria when u go there for holiday. thats another story.

Clean water indeed according to western defination huh? Was t nor that same river water your great grand parents who were kings and queens drank of and they were as fresh as they be look when the white people came? look at their pix if they really looked like they were suffering. I have travelled to five countries around asia,africa and australia and we see similar issue of hard life everyday around these same countries you worship else you are not looking*** Where are you by the way?
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by MrsEve: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2010
Oh my!

I can understand the struggle of Nigerians although I am not Nigerian. I stayed in the areas to understand the plight of the struggle and I came to the realization that the correlation that blacks struggle in USA is the same in Nigeria. Even if the resources are much more available in USA than Nigeria, BLACKS STILL STRUGGLE immensely and it sad,

So I understand your STRUGGLE ole Sweet Nigeria, cry
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2010
@MrsEve

You 're just a Fraudster! grin
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by MrsEve: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2010
Why am I a fraud? undecided
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2010
please talk abt what is going on today ( 2010 )
100years ago the environment was different. today everything is poluted, both water and air. is it that dirty water people should drink?

nice to hear ur a traveler, hope u enjoyd ther trips.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2010
Who ever is ashamed of Nigeria should kill his/her self. As a politician I say Nigeria  will survive*** Amen  grin grin grin Oya Clap for me
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by SALady(f): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2010
mediatrix8:

I am new in this website,I considered myself lucky to keep in touch with the people I admired and wish to be with in the future.I love Nigeria and everything about it.I came here to seek advise ,to give advise,and to know more about the country I wish to be my second motherland by the Grace of God.Thanks to those few good ones who tried their best opinion to share but I am totally disappointed by those people criticizing,fault-finder and looking for loopholes to annoy posters.This is not good.Our purpose here is to entertain,seek and give advise.If so,non-Nigerians who came across in this site will be impress and think how wonderful Nigerian people are,as it is said to be "the happiest people on Earth.I wish everyone will show how worthy you are.

I dont think you should allow it to bother you really. You get used to them with time and quite frankly you get nice people in here, others do get carried away but its all fun. Relax yourself and learn to roll with the punches. I cant imagine how boring this forum would be if we didnt have the likes of @MOBO, Mr^Cock and the many loonies I may have forgoten in here.

I think this is the only time and place you get to here the truth that you may be running away from, or maybe that which your best friend would never tell you.  So grow some thick skin, learn to hit back its all in the tip of your fingers and have fun while you are at it.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by CorkMr1: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2010
mediatrix8 (f) , sweety, dont worry about Mrs EVe, she is a known crack head wink
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2010
ah finally u've realised that i speak the truth.
and by the way, i never said i'm ashamed of nigeria. it's my second country. very proud of that. it simply doesnt mean that i close my eyes when i see something wrong.

have a nice day
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2010
please talk abt what is going on today ( 2010 )
100years ago the environment was different. today everything is poluted, both water and air. is it that dirty water people should drink?

nice to hear your a traveler, hope u enjoyd ther trips.

Who is poluting the water is it not Shell and Chevron? They gave us a system of goverment without guildline because we wouldn't let 'em stay. Among great Nations in Africa it is only in Nigeria you don't have a white indigines and that is our sin. That is why we could be tagged as a terrorist country, that is why they could come in and buy everything damn refineries and polute the water, i could go on. Someone just begged me t stop.  grin
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by CorkMr1: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2010
mamaken , ermm madam, can I kiss you? tongue
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2010
ah finally u've realised that i speak the truth.
and by the way, i never said i'm ashamed of nigeria. it's my second country. very proud of that. it simply doesnt mean that i close my eyes when i see something wrong.

have a nice day

second country in did. if we dig very well it may just discover that you are a born nigerian to nigerian parents, and now claiming its ur second country. Don't worry in year 2k something in future if they let me become president i will make nigeria a paradise. make sureyou vote for me then. serious,
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2010
Cork-Mr:

mamaken , ermm madam, can I kiss you? tongue

i dont like second hand things  wink
u've been kissing too much around
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2010
buccaneer7:

second country in did. if we dig very well it may just discover that you are a born nigerian to nigerian parents, and now claiming its your second country. Don't worry in year 2k something in future if they let me become president i will make nigeria a paradise. make sureyou vote for me then. serious,

i wished u were the one to change nigeria.
unfortunately, many before u have promised the same, but ones they got the power, the greediness was stronger than their good intentions.

BTW: i'm white
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2010
i wished u were the one to change nigeria.
unfortunately, many before u have promised the same, but ones they got the power, the greediness was stronger than their good intentions.

BTW: i'm white

Now i know why you think we have no water. As for light ghana has constant light more than Nigeria but check who supplies their light. The problem we got in my lovely 9ja is corruption.

BWT: I 'm Yellow
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2010
buccaneer7:

Now i know why you think we have no water. As for light ghana has constant light more than Nigeria but check who supplies their light. The problem we got in my lovely 9ja is corruption.

BWT: I 'm Yellow

exactly!
thats why i cant understand how somebody can be happy to see a light and water show, when theres more important things to be done for the country to grow.
anyway, i enjoyed talking with u abt this important and serious topic.
thanks
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2010
exactly!
thats why i cant understand how somebody can be happy to see a light and water show, when theres more important things to be done for the country to grow.
anyway, i enjoyed talking with u abt this important and serious topic.
thanks

I don't have your time, you are a racist(black racist claiming to be white)^^^ what do you mean by light you water show?

I wonder how a white woman know about pure water and called on tap water as if a primary school nigerian child is taking. You are fake mamaken just another scam artist like MrsEve . Nigerian haters.

Thread Closed
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2010
i said what i had to say.
for the rest i dont give a shit abt what u think i am  grin

cheers
mamaken

IT IS NOW the thread can be closed
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2010
Thanks for being a madam. But no thanks. Its a man's world and the thread can continue***  cool
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2010
i'm available.
if u have something intelligent to say it is welcome.
otherwise be nice and dont disgrace urself with nonsense.

IT IS NOW the thread can really continue
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2010
Hey guys, I'm back angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2010
BUCANEER is a desperate blackman , I just pity him, perhaps, no one loves him bcz of his barbaric behaviour, tooo proud lol!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by tpia5: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2010
handshake don pass elbow.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by Seun(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2010
Banned a troll. Anyone else?
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by HighChief4(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2010
mediatrix8:

BUCANEER is a desperate blackman , I just pity him, perhaps, no one loves him bcz of his barbaric behaviour, tooo proud lol!!!!!!!!

You are picking up
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by tpia5: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2010
Seun:

Banned a troll. Anyone else?

what's that supposed to mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's This Rumour Making The Rounds / Hilarious-Bank Credit Alert (pic) / Real Meaning Of Trouble Sleep Yanga Wan Wake Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.