Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Police Is Not Interested In Stopping These Incidences - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Is Not Interested In Stopping These Incidences (291 Views)

The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party (2) (3) (4)

The Police Is Not Interested In Stopping These Incidences by olajide8(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2019
They say - we should not wait until, we are struck by the same kind of lightening that struck our neighbour-

2 days ago within my housing authority FHA, a young man was mobbed and matcheted to death by "supposed Okada riders" I use this word "supposed" because personally I do not believe they are bike riders, digressing a little this is my reason sometime last year a young man was arrested by DSS in a barbing salon, within the same area as being a member of boko haram terrorist group, that was actively involved in terrorists activities within abuja, and it's immediate environs.-
Back to the issue on ground, since January till date a total number of 7 people have been killed by these same marauders, for flimsy reasons- some for lack of having the prerequisite change, to you told me this street junction I can't take you beyond here, they scratching the persons car purposely (NB they are at fault) to the actual harassment of drivers off the road, and them beating the body of the cars, they are also used as escape for petty criminals and they have aided so many armed robbers escape to mention but a few. All of which the police is fully aware of, but see no reason to investigate these issues because no police officer has been killed by these so called brigands. -

The main reason for this epistle is to drop a warning to the police that the innocent victims of all these should not be forced to defend themselves, from these terrorist elements -7 married men, have been killed and the police refused to investigate this crime, and particular case, we all suspect would not be an exception - to my most pertinent question, are the so call Okada riders above the law? Or are they licensed to kill the innocent?

With all these questions asked, it brings me to the death of the 8th victim - I would try and be as graphical as possible - thou I wasn't there when the events happened - that as it may, this is what happened the young man, father of 2 was on his way back from work heading home, when a bike man rammed into him from behind between 8-10pm - he came down from his car out of anger and slapped the bike man (boko haram man disguised as a bike man) and entered his car and drove away, heading home - and then like bees the bike men went after him in their usual fashion, trailed him to his house within the estate, on sighting them pursuing him he drove on and headed into a bar where he was supposed to be safe- in the mist of people- unfortunately they had a spy a suya seller- that pointed at his car and where he was seated, instantly they started beating him with clubs and sticks, they then bought out knives and stabbed him and proceeded to use poisoned cutlasses on him, they struck him severally on the back, and while protecting his face with his left arm they matcheted him severally with their poisoned cutlasses- after they had done it, they took off one by one, the young man tried to get to the sarkins palace with all the cuts bleeding heavily but died at the sarkins palace and was taken to the hospital- what did the police do they only came parading the estate, nothing was done the same bike men, still plying the roads of the estate without number plates and people still using them to move to their destinations -the young man has been killed, the 8th person fa! and as usual nothing would be done to arrest the culprits they would still go ahead and kill more, the investigation may be tagged inconclusive because the police own these bikes and where they are not owned by them the ethnocentrism tribalism favouritism and nepotism is the first rule they abide by and not to save lives and property.

Quick Cash Fraudsters / where can I report indiscriminate activities of security personnel in Ogun state / More Trouble For Invictus Obi As He Forfeits N280.5m To FG