Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Quick Cash Fraudsters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Quick Cash Fraudsters (290 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million / Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed Over £610k Fraud In The U.K - Pictures / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Cash Fraudsters by colizee(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
I was having double thoughts revealing this, because the fraudulent ones amongst us will want to use it on innocent people. If you are in this category one day you will be caught and punished.

For the innocent ones.
Be mindful of who you give your phone because fraudsters are everywhere, they can be your close friends and family too.

They will borrow your phone either to quickly make a call, send a text or even take a pic....

When they get hold of your phone they start checking for your credit limit on your sim and use it to request for a loan (which comes with an interest) which would be paid into your acct. and tell you someone is sending them some amount of money to your account and beg you to use your ATM card to withdraw the money for them. Be wise.
Re: Quick Cash Fraudsters by obadesanre: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dia fada, I Dr wait for them
Re: Quick Cash Fraudsters by dangoteinlaw: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Why would u give out ur fone for any reason at all, it's a private property that contains informations about your whole world. Aside my wife no one dare ask me for my phone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car on Fire on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos State. VIDEO / Latest Happenings: Yahoo Business With Levels / EFCC Arrests Eight For Alleged Illegal Broadcast Of DSTV Airing Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.