Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' (45667 Views)

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” (2) (3) (4)

Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by TheOlusanjo(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2019
There has been a lot of party drama in past Saturdays but last night was a night of catharsis as housemates were in sober mood reflecting the events that have happened since the day 1. What is the Pepper Dem Party without the drama we often get from the Housemates? This time we got served doses of it by Mercy and Ike. It got so hot that bucket of tears was even shed.

After every Saturday Party, the Icy pair has always entertained us with their moments of sweet words and lovey-dovey. Tonight was a little different as Mercy couldn’t hide her fears about their future together. To her, Ike might not be able to cater to her needs, most especially her family needs which she claimed might overwhelm him. Ike’s reply, in his soft speaking manner, was, “I won’t disappoint you.”

We understand how much Mercy wished Ike could understand her. But the way she went all emotional about it tonight further heightened her fears. Worried if Ike could really take care of her, she told him, “I’m a big commodity.” A statement which we felt should hit Ike, but the resident good guy calmed her with reassuring words. Seeing her friend in tears, Diane felt concerned and joined her, taking turns to share her own experience. Talk about friendship goals.

Read more on: https://www.theinfong.com/bnaija-cant-take-care-family-mercy-tells-ike-share-loved-moments/

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by Rooy57(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2019
Liability... This hoe can never remain loyal to Ike even if the ship ⛵

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by ugolinze123(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2019
she's been blunt shaa... she's used to sugar daddies who can cater for her family.
that's the problem with the black man marry me and you take over my family problems. mumu

294 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by chigoziri2403(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Typical of most Nigerian women, when you marry them, their families responsibilities becomes your responsibility

252 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by davodyguy: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rooy57:
Liability... This hoe can never remain loyal to Ike even if the ship ⛵
She told him the truth yesterday, but that mumu lover refused to listen, claiming he would raise ₦300 million for them to survive.

Here's a guy still chasing ₦60million, which he may never get.

A banker earning ₦500,000 monthly for 20 years would not be able to raise ₦300,000,000 talkless of Ike.

I feel sorry for him though

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
THIS RELATIONSHIP IS OBVIOUSLY A JOKE BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO IS PLAYING WHO.

LIKE FOR IKE, SHARE FOR MERCY.

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by deliveryboy: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
And that’s how the black race could not grow, you marry a girl, you have to take care of her and her mother and her father and her lazy brothers and her hoelly sisters and cousins. You are not seen as a husband rather a means of livelyhood, an escape from poverty. You will not save enough to start a business. They weigh you down suck you dry. Ike should escape this burden.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by NwaAmaikpe: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2019

Zero shame, zero dignity.

Naija girls and the leech mentality.
They never bring anything to the table except their kpekus, which many atimes is over-drilled and smelly yet they expect their family to become the man's prime responsibility?

I thought she said she is self-made?
Fake mumu girl, you used over 2million naira to fix fake yansh when your family is in the village dying from financial troubles.

Please if you are poor, marry a poor woman.
If you are rich, marry a rich woman.
I pity you if you are rich and decide to marry a poor woman because this is very typical of umu nwanyi Imo.

Sabinus married an Obowo woman and she came into the marriage with her last sister and younger brother saying she needed company since Sabinus was always away at work.

A year later, her other brother was living with them in the guise of undergoing I.T.(I need not tell you that it was Sabinus who was sponsoring him through school.)

Sabinus's wife gave birth and her mom came over for omugwo.
The baby she came to do omugwo for was already 4years old but mama wouldn't go back to Obowo. Sabinus eventually constructed a kiosk in front of his compound for mama.

Sabinus is living with his wife, her mom, her two brothers and her sister but Sabinus's own family have never slept a night in his house.

Ike please don't be like Sabinus who is now a means of livelihood for his in-laws.

Dump the tramp after this show, she has used you enough.

270 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by Flier: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Typical example of most Nigerian women, when you marry them, their families responsibilities becomes your responsibility
That is what African married men are facing and this is why you must have a secret account without your wife knowing about it
Because she won’t allow you to save while her family are in need of money

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by point5: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
This is one thing I don't like about in some ladies...always them,,their ego and their family

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
And she is one of those claiming independent woman.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by RexEmmyGee: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Speechless

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by mrwonlasewonie: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
See as a human being is reducing herself to a commodity that can be bought and sold.imagine the nonsense coming out of a yeyebrity's mouth.placing a price tag on herself

We celebrate the wrongest people in their country
We celebrate

Louts, sociopaths,thieves, prostitutes and fraudsters

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by Jaynom(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
My! That's my problem with women! always looking for a man to take care of YOUR NEEDS. Needs you couldn't meet for yourself. Alot of women marry because they're hopeless. They have NO TALENTS, NO SKILL, they can't bring ANYTHING to the table So they Target a man who will come and SAVE THEM! "And God created for the Man A HELPER! A woman is supposed to be A HELPER not a LIABILITY! A HELPER is someone who is of equall or more strength but sadly in materialistic Nigeria most women are PARASITES! DEAR WOMAN. BE AN ASSET NOT A LIABILITY!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by Kendumazy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ike be falling guys hand. Mercy is warning him now. He No hear. Tomorrow, they will come disturb nairaland Frontpage with threads like "My wife and her family are selfish and self centered"
Okay ooo!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by tsephanyah(f): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2019

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by davodyguy: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
66hu:
she's been blunt shaa... she's used to sugar daddies who can cater for her family.
that's the problem with the black man marry me and you take over my family problems. mumu
Cubana club abi what's that money miss road guy called, already said he would use his money from tomorrow to ensure all votes goes in Mercy's favour to ensure she wins the ₦60,000,000 from BBNAIJA

Ike is only wasting his time, Mercy belongs to the rich and not humble guys like Ike

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by abbaapple: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2019

Only a wretched person from a wretched family will say such! Spits for poverty!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by seangy4konji: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Is ik your creator or you're lord and Savior

Typical Nigerian hoes.. I have pussy l, come and marry me and your in-laws are your burden...

Carry all their family problems on your head... What is take care of me and my family?

Not your fault.na d spineless fools who start5by sending and playing girl university fees and accommodation Don make every nonentity with toto think say we are all the same and will sacrifice for their public toilet between their legs we use to cure tension..

Ogun punish you and your family.

19 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by LilychiLily001: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okay oo

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by reubenobi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
davodyguy:

She told him the truth yesterday, but that mumu lover refused to listen, claiming he would raise ₦300 million for them to survive.

A banker earning ₦500,000 monthly for 20 years would not be able to raise ₦300,000,000 talkless of Ike.
I
Its not about the money but the exposure.

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by freemi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
erh na. If u cnt u cn
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by luminouz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
davodyguy:

Lmaoooo....
300 million? From what? Drug business?
He just wants to hit the pussy,that's all.
A real man,an alpha would tell her to buckle the fuq up and double her hustle,that way she becomes worthy of being a 'big commodity'
Na crime to work for your own money as a woman ni? undecided
How can a woman call herself a commodity? That means she is for the highest bidder naaaaa!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by delerx(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nawa ooo. This statement is responsible for so many youths becoming he generals in bachelor hood. Some are even field Marshals jumping from olonsho house to another

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by Iamdboss: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Make dem sha end d stupid show make we hear word.... All ds hulla baloo of d show is too much.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by happney65: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Typical example of most Nigerian women, when you marry them, their families responsibilities becomes your responsibility

Na families that are poor in spirit,soul and body..I mean you should help people that are in need at one time or the other if you have the resources no big deal about that..But making my Inlaw's my responsibility is the most useless thing a Man can ever do..

My responsibility is to my immediate family which comes first before any body else.My Inlaw ain't my responsibility..I cannot be taking care of their daughter and at the same time be responsible for them too..

These are one of the reasons why Men die earlier because the Bill's he should have done away with wan kill am..

Nonesense and Buhari!

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by Felixalex(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Naija girls and the leech mentality.
They never bring anything to the table except their kpekus, which many atimes is over-drilled and smelly yet they expect their family to become the man's prime responsibility?

I thought she said she is self-made?
Fake mumu girl, you used over 2million naira to fix fake yansh when your family is in the village dying from financial troubles.

Please if you are poor, marry a poor woman.
If you are rich, marry a rich woman.
I pity you if you are rich and decide to marry a poor woman because this is very typical of umu nwanyi Imo.

Sabinus married an Obowo woman and she came into the marriage with her last sister and younger brother saying she needed company since Sabinus was always away at work.

A year later, her other brother was living with them in the guise of undergoing I.T.(I need not tell you that it was Sabinus who was sponsoring him through school.)

Sabinus's wife gave birth and her mom came over for omugwo.
The baby she came to do omugwo for was already 4years old but mama wouldn't go back to Obowo.
Sabinus eventually constructed a kiosk in front of his compound for mama.

Ike please don't be like Sabinus who is now a means of livelihood for his in-laws.
Dump the tramp after this show.

She has used you enough.

Turns out sabinus no sabi anything, sabinus is just a mumunus.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
IKE WON CARRY PROBLEM GV HIM SELF BECAUSE OF FEW MINS PLEASURE

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by JerryLegend(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
See mumu talk. That's most of Nigerian ladies mentality. They think relationship is an avenue of poverty alleviation

14 Likes 1 Share

Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo) / BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' / Throwback: Seeing Movies, What It Looked Like Decades Ago (Photos)