Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) (1472 Views)

Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing / Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / Dickson Nwakaeme: Samson Siasia Asked Me To Pay Bribe For Beijing 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) by Oga4Info: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2019
Mrs Beauty Ogere, mother to former Nigeria coach and player, Samson Siasia was released Sunday morning, three weeks after a ransom of 1.5m naira was paid.

“The situation is pathetic. Nothing has changed.” Siasia revealed three weeks ago in Abuja.

“We paid N1.5 million for her release but instead of releasing my mother they released my cousin’s mother-in-law (66-year-old Florence Donana) and also captured the person that took the money to them.”

The 80-year old was abducted on July 15 by heavily armed gunmen who invaded her Odoni country home in Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State according to a Nigerian Newspaper web platform.

Siasia had begged that his mum be released after the kidnappers refused to release immediately after the ransom was paid.

How Ms. Ogere was Released (See all PHOTOS via link below)

Source: https://www.busybuddiesng.com/nigerian-kidnappers-release-samson-siasias-mother/

Re: How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) by Wantedmiller: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Please how was she released?
Re: How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) by Abfinest007(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2019
the kidnappers want a part of the money siasia took as bribe when he was coaching

1 Like

Re: How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) by Oga4Info: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Wantedmiller:
Please how was she released?

Have you read the story, I think you'll see more from the source.
Re: How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2019
This kidnappers no dey fear God?
This is terrible.
Subjecting an elderly woman into such inhumane treatment.

1 Like

Re: How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) by Oga4Info: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
This kidnappers no dey fear God?
This is terrible.
Subjecting an elderly woman into such inhumane treatment.

Really pathetic.
Re: How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) by Oga4Info: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
the kidnappers want a part of the money siasia took as bribe when he was coaching

It seems there is something you know that we don't know.

1 Like

Re: How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) by rexchazy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
FG should enact a law kidnapp and die
Re: How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) by Oga4Info: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
rexchazy:
FG should enact a law kidnapp and die

Abi. Naso!
Re: How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Those kidnappers will not see half of this woman's age

2 Likes

Re: How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) by Oga4Info: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
OnlineSalesNG:
Those kidnappers will not see half of this woman's age

Well, you are not the one to decide.
Re: How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oga4Info:

Well, you are not the one to decide.

Are you a kidnapper?

Don't quote me because I'm a born again.

1 Like

Re: How Samson Siasia's 80-year-old Mum Got Released (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Thank God she is released hale and hearty.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(image Gallery) Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich's Stunning $1.5bn Yacht / Photos Of Super Eagles Training At The National Stadium, Abuja. / Sure Games Now.... A Revelation Not To Be Mocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.