Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday (42643 Views)

Sam Ajibola 'Spiff' & Wife, Sandra Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by TeamSimple(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oh Diana baby
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
ok
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tolexander:
That is the problem we have with Daddy Showkey nowadays on social media. Just as if his hash tags has technical parkinson disease.

The last time he announced the demise of Mad melon of “Danfo Driver”, Na so Daddy Showkey pack hash tags put for the announcement.
bros I don't see how showkey hastag has turn to your problem , its funny how people would just develop hatred for another man trying to promote or sell he's self with the same thing that is available for every one to use. Bros no be him tell you make u no get watin you go put hasteg for so carry ur bad bele go play for shit ...

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Tolexander: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
DelphiOracle:
is mad melon dead?
where were you last week?

http://saharareporters.com/2019/09/26/danfo-drivers-star-‘mad-melon’-dies
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Tolexander: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
gambo90:
bros I don't see how showkey hastag has turn to your problem , its funny how people would just develop hatred for another man trying to promote or sell he's self with the same thing that is available for every one to use. Bros no be him tell you make u no get watin you go put hasteg for so carry ur bad bele go play for shit ...
young man,

How is my problem with another person be your problem?

The fact that I “developed” a problem on someone’s acts should not have been your problem. Only if you wanna elongate the chain of problem
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
midnighter:

Lol...its not true...
lai lai, u are a baby... its actually sweet you know... I wish I was born then too... oya awa u omo 20th century

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Mrsserene: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dpharisee:
Igbo women can turn a man from a sheep into a lion. Ask FFK since he married that Igbo girl he has been vocal and confident even though he constitutes nuisance and a pain in the azz to many people.

She was there when he was nothing in Ajegunle and was there when he became a household name with beautiful kids.
Yoruba women do likewise too if you are loyal to them
Good women can make a man feel like a king. As for FFK, stop dragging his wife into his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by VillageElder(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lol
sapeleboi:
stop posting rubbish on Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by saajus: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dyna
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
doctorkush:
lai lai, u are a baby... its actually sweet you know... I wish I was born then too... oya awa u omo 20th century

20th ke? Abi 21st century. I was born in the 20th and daddy shokey was the reigning music.
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

20th ke? Abi 21st century. I was born in the 20th and daddy shokey was the reigning music.
no mind me, naa ogogoro no let me reason well... naa 21st I wan type...
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tolexander:
young man,

The fact that I “developed” a problem on the someone acts should not have been your problem. Only if you wanna elongate the chain of problem
. Laslas na Bad Government be our problem oh ..but no de hate another man ooo bros
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by midnighter(f): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tolexander:
young man,

The fact that I “developed” a problem on the someone acts should not have been your problem. Only if you wanna elongate the chain of problem

Lol, word salad. Maybe you shoud consider a career in galala singing like mr showkey

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by owoshuyi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
I guess his wife's name is Diana

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by NCBMEDIA: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
TACHA BBnaija Shares Her First Video After Eviction * Mr Jollof Blast Tundeednut hatred toward Tacha

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gRhWhzRn8wA

1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by midnighter(f): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
doctorkush:

lol baba 15th century, i am fine oh
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Sultty(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dyna fine well well
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by ikubese: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Happy Family!

Don't forget to share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4e-CcBZYxg
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by AgentNairaland(f): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
So Awon Omo Ajegunle Dey Do Wedding, This Is Teriously
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Isoduwa(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good woman build home Not house
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Burgerlomo: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
midnighter:

lol baba 15th century, i am fine oh
baby that knows what's up, I want to be your sucre papito
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by cybriz82(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tolexander:
Daddy showkey’s wife, Sandra?

What about Diana, has Showkey divorced her?
Why was he now disturbing us with Diana’s barrenness in the 90s when he knew he wouldn’t keep her for long?

Lolz d showkey I knw didn’t got married to any Diana. He said he knew a woman who haz been barren for so long n he call her n pray for her.then boom she got preg n gave birth.that was how d song came up.
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by cybriz82(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
AgentNairaland:
So Awon Omo Ajegunle Dey Do Wedding, This Is Teriously

So what are u trying to say
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by AgentNairaland(f): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
cybriz82:

So what are u trying to say

You knw what am saying nah, Omo Ajegunle and Omo Mushin are rascal, but seeing Omo Ajegunle In wedding gown calls for celebration
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Neddyogu(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Indomie and corn flakes generation.

Cornflakes don old naa. Dis one Na Ben10 generation grin
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Onlyonebuhari: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
The only musician that made a record label without a single lady let alone those useless prostitutes that dance naked but most Nigerians paid no attention.
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by Revolva(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2019
Truly lucky man

Without no education or sponsor from the ghetto of AJ but he got there with his talent
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by DelphiOracle(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Mateen1000:

Nooo, He’s in your house

BTW, Happy birthday to Mummy Showkey
what is he doing in my house?
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by DelphiOracle(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2019
kezy58:

You dey this obodo 9ja so?
offline for a while now
Re: Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday by DelphiOracle(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2019
jeff1607:

he is sleeping
na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience / Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media / Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.