Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" (7910 Views)

Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze Drops New Single ; Dolce & Gabbana / Andy Blaze: 'Depression' - New Music By Nairaland Artiste / New Music By Nairaland Artiste 'andy Blaze' - Venus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by visijo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Very nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by showafrica(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good one, but needs more background voice support.
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
0KNM:
This guy UgLee sha shocked shocked

So na small pikin be this mumu wey dey worry is since. Smh

Rubbish song. My data and time wasted cry cry

bros try encourage him naaa..

nice try biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by pyro62(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
0KNM:
This guy UgLee sha shocked shocked

So na small pikin be this mumu wey dey worry is since. Smh

Rubbish song. My data and time wasted cry cry

You are not wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
luminouz:

Seriously undecided
At least if you don't like his face,don't knock his hustle naaaaaa
How am I knocking his hustle down? By stating my opinion on a music video posted on public forum? Smh

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by shamecurls(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Privatepart00:
What of Airforce1 since his baby came nobody heard of him again

His career game dead on arrival

he has ventured into Agriculture-Fish farming
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by luminouz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
0KNM:
How am I knocking his hustle down? By stating my opinion on a music video posted on public forum? Smh
Lol,you seem not to like him noni
To be frank,I think he tried,at least he has been consistent.
As a G,I would have thought u go give am small encouragement o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
pyro62:

You are not wise
Wise enough to recognise a mediocre artist

Aurielfinizu:

bros try encourage him naaa..

nice try biko
I don’t encourage mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
I don dash you one YouTube view

Despite your previous trolling and insulting on NL

Go and sin no more

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Chubhie: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Flavour Nabania Jr
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Bluezy13(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
pmc01:

What kinda "Somadina" Engrish be this na

"Engrish" is wrong.
Kindly correct it to "English".

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Bluezy13(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
pmc01:

What kinda "Somadina" Engrish be this na

"Engrish" is wrong.
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by AfroKnight: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good effort.

A singer shouldn’t rely this much on auto tune or other pitch correction software. You can actually train your voice to hit notes better.

Songwriting? Satisfactory. You are one of those who tell stories with their songs. Not an easy thing to do.

Overall, you know it’s not your hit but you needed to drop this so you could move on to other songs.

Well done. Keep growing.
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,you seem not to like him noni
To be frank,I think he tried,at least he has been consistent.
As a G,I would have thought u go give am small encouragement o.
Lol. Okay. Op nice work. Keep it up. wink
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Funmmyastic: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
doctorkush:

English right now

Lol
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by luminouz(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
0KNM:
Lol. Okay. Op nice work. Keep it up. wink
Lol
That's the spirit!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by KraticKratus: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
You shouldn't have used your twin sister in the video.

Too many musicians, not enough scientists.
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by luminouz(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
cococandy:
I don dash you one YouTube view

Despite your previous trolling and insulting on NL

Go and sin no more
No one does those better than you...so u owed the menfolk something!
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by hakeem4(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
the song is good! but the video is just there.

keep it up
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by pmc01(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bluezy13:

"Engrish" is wrong.

No veix
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by luminouz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
KraticKratus:
You shouldn't have used your twin sister in the video.

Too many musicians, not enough scientists.
He should have used who? Kim or Rihanna? undecided
Na you go pay the video vixen abi?

He is a scientist alright,you are the politician.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Maldini212(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Failed attempt

Quit given your self hope

Music ain't your calling

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by SolarMight(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Our really celeb.... Abobby wida na
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
shocked shocked

I stopped watching Nairaland videos due to the notoriety of bloggers and frustrated youtubers who post clickbait videos, only for you to waste your data on a video that's entirely different from the topic.

I'm glad I made an exemption today. Keep it up bro, the sky is your limit kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by olaniyilukman(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
This is highly captivating and impressive.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Bluezy13(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
pmc01:

No veix

I'm not "vexed";
Hence my politeness as reflected in the request; "kindly".

And that is a polite manner of correcting something instead of mocking the defaulter.
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by pmc01(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bluezy13:

I'm not "vexed";
Hence my politeness as reflected in the request; "kindly".

And that is a polite manner of correcting something instead mocking the defaulter.

Just teasing. It's nothing personal
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Bluezy13(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
pmc01:

Just teasing. It's nothing personal

I'm aware.
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by pmc01(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bluezy13:

I'm aware.
You're welcome
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Jabarzee(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
This song is dead mehn.I just wasted data.God will collect my data from the musician I Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by webngnews: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Gideoniteprime4: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
doctorkush:

English right now
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribute To Igbo Music Past And Present. / May D - So Many Tinz / DOWNLOAD Tekno Ft. Wizkid - Mama (FULL SONG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.