Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" (7904 Views)

Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze Drops New Single ; Dolce & Gabbana / Andy Blaze: 'Depression' - New Music By Nairaland Artiste / New Music By Nairaland Artiste 'andy Blaze' - Venus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by iLegendd(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
I like the song. You did a great job. For trying and not wasting your time and energy like other youths on bet Naija, I watched from start to finish and gave you a like. When you blow, don't forget to bring champagne to my shrine.

Change the AndyBlaze Online to AndyBlazeVEVO.

Create a new YouTube account and start branding yourself as fast as possible.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Tolexander: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
pmc01:
Andyblaze from way back
If you sabi, you sabi grin grin grin
the boy no well at all, with that never grown up boy, Airforce.1
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by pmc01(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tolexander:
the boy no well at all, with that never grown up boy, Airforce.1

People say make them do Collabo cheesy
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by EmekaBlue(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
u try...d song sweet
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by AK481(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Comedy time !

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by bluefilm: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
All of them are singing about this girl this, that girl that...

Nonsense and classless and talentless ''artistes'' everywhere. undecided
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Odinaka00(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na So una go dey blow wicked punchlines and metaphors for rap section NL but when una come do song una go just dey sound so whack. Who come dey write all those bars for una for NL?
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Odinaka00(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
And some people just like to lie in order to make the poster feel good.. what's the point? If you want the poster to do well then kindly tell him the truth. This song is whack and he needs to come up with Something better.. You 're just an up n coming artist; nobody has that time to listen to whack songs.. If you think you can sing then go buy songs or a song writer
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by DesChyko: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Soft. Not bad for a first timer. I don subscribe.
God go make you bigger
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by DesChyko: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Odinaka00:
Na So una go dey blow wicked punchlines and metaphors for rap section NL but when una come do song una go just dey sound so whack. Who come dey write all those bars for una for NL?

I no get.
Wetin concern metaphors and punchlines in a supposed love song abi catarrh dey your brain? embarassed
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by AuroraB(f): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
0KNM:
This guy UgLee sha shocked shocked

So na small pikin be this mumu wey dey worry us since. Smh

Rubbish song. My data and time wasted cry cry
Thank goodness I read this. I no watch again cheesy cheesy
This boy wan day serious now I no gree grin
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Efewestern: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Andyblaze:
This is the visual to a brand new single by Andy Blaze and it is actually his first visual offering in the music industry.
Dropped due to popular demand and increased airplay for the audio which got out months ago, this is clearly a step in the right direction and with a dramatic inplay to keep you captivated, this is one video you sure wanna watch.

Enjoy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0rBn94huyg

Nice track.
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Shut up is better than you all you know how to do is chase make and female all over Nairaland. Goat
0KNM:
Wise enough to recognise a mediocre artist

I don’t encourage mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Chanchit: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
I downloaded the song from YouTube before e reach front page o. I just no remember comment. Anyway, I will show other on NL weh no get data to check am.
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Shut up is better than you all you know how to do is chase make and female all over Nairaland. Goat
Dracula is awake.
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by madjune(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Very good song.

Did anyone notice how simple and low budget the video was but still pleasing.

Flashing nude vixens upandan doesn't sell all the time.
Anyway, i think a collabo with someone like Duncan Mighty should be hot.

Well done bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by madjune(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Odinaka00:
And some people just like to lie in order to make the poster feel good.. what's the point? If you want the poster to do well then kindly tell him the truth. This song is whack and he needs to come up with Something better.. You 're just an up n coming artist; nobody has that time to listen to whack songs.. If you think you can sing then go buy songs or a song writer

Kindly tell us how the song is whack?

Is it you don't find the tune groovy, the lyrics lame or video concept bland?
Your opinion may not apply to many.

Personally, i like the beat.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Keep the fire burning @andyblaze

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Privatepart00:
What of Airforce1 since his baby came nobody heard of him again

He brain enter phrase two, episode one.
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
KraticKratus:
You shouldn't have used your twin sister in the video.

Too many musicians, not enough scientists.
There are scientist but no enough work
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Xpol: 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nice song. Download my own song from here the video is coming out very soon http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Privatepart00:
What of Airforce1 since his baby came nobody heard of him again
i Miss dat dude...But parenthood ain't child's play...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demmie Vee Featuring 9ice - "Love Me Tender" Rmx (Video) / NEIKED - You're Hired (feat. Ayra Starr) [official Music Video] / Translate Igbo Song Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.