Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer (52514 Views)

Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) / “We Contributed To Your Growth’ – Nigerians Slam Burna Boy / Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by celebritygists(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nigerians Attack Zlatan Ibile after making a Tacha body odour song.

Zlatan Ibile has sparked online debate after releasing a snippet of his song dissing Tacha’s body odour.

Nigerians have reacted following the release of a snippet video by musician, Zlatan Ibile mocking Tacha’s alleged body odor in a yet-to-be-released song.

Nigerians Attack Zlatan Ibile after making a Tacha body odour song

Recall that after Tacha’s disqualification, social media with agog with wild celebrations, hilarious memes and what’s not, so Zlatan Ibile decided to jump on the wave and he released a snippet of a song he was making in honor of Tacha.

However, Nigerians have said the lyrics are insensitive and could lead the housemate into depression.

Some Nigerians then wasted no time in calling out the Rapper and even his close friend, Naira Marley took to his comment section to drop a ‘Not cool’ statement.

NIGERIANS Reactions Below

Mazi Pita wrote:

Say not to Cyber bullying. I have seen a video released by Zlatan to mock Tacha of #BBNaija cos of her body odour. This does not look good tbh! We too dey play with everything in 🇳🇬 . Remember your action can directly or indirectly affect someone’s mental health. Be wise!

ChiadiNelson wrote:

TBH. Naira Marley sings pass Zlatan. Zlatan Jus be shouting like monkey wey lost. Ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

DammyOA_:

So it’s cyberbullying when it’s Tacha turn. E ti ya were.
Zlatan should drop the song abeg

DamilareOficial wrote;

Buh truth be told!

Davido really fvcked up tonight by reposting that Zlatan song about Tacha !
That girl went through a lot of pain to get your record label logo tattoo done on her body nah!
Or you wanna act like you don’t know her?
I’m so DISAPPOINTED Tbh!

WeweOfLasu wrote:

Be kind. Everyone has a character flaw or the other the fact that yours wasn’t showcased to the world doesn’t make it any better. ♥ï¸� Zlatan you don’t need this for clout. This can lead her to depression or Suicide..

My comment
I don't really think something is wrong with this.. But if we take another view at it what Nigerians are saying is pure reality ��

Source - https://loadedhits.com/2019/09/29/nigerians-attack-zlatan-ibile-for-making-tacha-body-odour-song/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13bf_fLr-8Q

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Jaysolu(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha is rude, uncultured and lacks home training
but what nigerians are doing is totally wrong.. If she decides to commit suicide, you all will be responsible for it like it or not
you can bash her for her character flaws but not the physical ones

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by MrFuckallday: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Me that is keenly waiting for him to release that track to I can airdrop it to all my niggas grin
Tacha should be glad Nigerians did her a solid. Now she knows she gotta take care of that fish smell so niggas don’t have to be dying from the ooze that emanates from her cunt

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by funmike83(f): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
The guy is a big fool. Its so obvious he has no song to compose. Mere looking at the guy you will know his mouth is full of nasty odour.
You need not bodyshame your fellow human.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by slawomir: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
What do you expect
Bunch of untalented Moda fuckkersss

17 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
As if he cares.
Your slammings is what he needs.
The more you slam either negative or positive the more popular he becomes.
Your slammings can't stop him from smoking his weed or making more money.

Tacha has body odour... Take that to the bank

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Choice22(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
New word found in Nigeria Dictionary

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Jayslicky: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Many Nigerians will still download the song, most Nigerians are hypocrites, just give them two weeks those screaming tacha tacha would be the ones to crucify her.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Biglittlelois(f): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Honestly what he did was totally wrong.....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Richdad50(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
shocked

Such a shame and a new low from a stupid musician who I consider a nonentity and a lowlife. Forget the hype.

I have longed considered Tacha as arrogance personified but to chorus that someone has body odour is great wickedness and an evil.

Far be it from me that I join a bandwagon to mock another human for body odour. It not only destroys the self esteem of the individual but also reap off their fundamental joy and confidence.

Richdad

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by yeyeboi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by teebaxy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
but what nigerians are doing is totally wrong.. If she decides to commit suicide, you all will be responsible for it like it or not
mtcheew, you guys just call suicide anyhow ...in your mind now you are dishing out advice . The babe is getting popular you are here forming motivational speaker with your cracked phone ..To hell with Tacha, Zlantan and all their fans . Who una epp ?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by maklelemakukula(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
He was hailed too. I, for one, enjoyed the song grin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Passionate888: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nice song... She has her body odour, yet she called frodd and mercy multi coloured humans

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by realestniggah: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Zlatan is way out of line.. If that girl commit suicide tomorrow he will be the first person to offer condolences tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by TurboWorld(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lol. Let Tacha do her own song too na

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by etrange: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
I wonder how people could be so insensitive to other people's pains.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Restroom: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Big fool.......exposing the level of his stupidity to the whole world.....you just disgraced yourself as an illiterate in soul and body

How can you mock somebody for her body odour? You get sense?

I don't watch BB Naija whatever and hate all their immorality and do not support the nonsense they do on TV.....but to laugh at another person over their odour or perceived weakness shows immaturity and senselessness

Only Big fools do that!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by A305: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
This is where the illiteracy in Zlatan show cases itself. Dare Art lade or Necto C wouldn't stoop so low to do a song like that but if Tacha true true get body odour, she should go baff up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by babyfaceafrica: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
weak people commits suicide!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
. see as people dey drop letters just to book space grin grin grin

W

H

H

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Zlatan na case I swear���

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by MaddySav: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mtcheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by sixsgod: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
guys help a brother by winning this wig and gown post all you need to do is click the link and like the post please, God help us all in our time of need too cc lalasticlala
pls just like the post that's all

Hi, can you spare me a minute? Kindly help me Win this contest by clicking on this link to like the picture ���
I want to implore you all to like and repost it as well as tag your friends on Instagram. We have two more days to go..let's do this together. Gracia's

https://www.instagram.com/p/B18s-D2hdkb/?igshid=19phmkn654lz4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Abdul9025(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
smiley smiley oh God... we are in trouble... so everything about this witch makes the front page..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by King204(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
You are invited wink

17 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by MrImole: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Almost funny!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Trimque2k1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Assuming it was Tacha doing this by any chance, her wayward followers or fans would say she's killing it...me enjoy d song jor

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-c Shows Off Hourglass Shape In Sexy Black Dress / Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) / Pics: Roman Goddess On The Streets Of Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.