Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer (52553 Views)

Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) / “We Contributed To Your Growth’ – Nigerians Slam Burna Boy / Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
The only slam I know is the Grand Slam.
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Yoighaman(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
What's it about some girl named Tacha and this body odour thing, can't she just constantly use SURE roll-on and a nice perfume? That should solve the issue, trust me if you don't use roll-on, you are likely to have body odour, it's just common sense.
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Dispensable(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
I don’t usually comment on here but we need to be straight forward and say the truth I supported what zlatan did ask me why you tacha followers were dead or asleep when she was misbehaving imagine tacha calling mercy black knuckle ambassador meanwhile she’s the real black knuckle queen she called almost all housemate a very barbaric names you guys are blind to that if anyone feel like him/her can disgrace anyone I see nothing bad if she get molested I knew if it was another house got body odor tacha would do worse

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by LOVEGINO(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
Tacha is rude, uncultured and lacks home training
but what nigerians are doing is totally wrong.. If she decides to commit suicide, you all will be responsible for it like it or not
you can bash her for her character flaws but not the physical ones
I will sponsor her burial
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Honestly what he did was totally wrong.....

Is it because it’s Tasha?? Nigerians have been known to joke about everything, we made fun of our former First Lady during the kidnap of chibok girls... the songs composed in mockery were endless, same for Jonathan, even recently one dude that become popular cos of one miss-yarn “ they ddnt caught me, I wasn’t caughted” ...... i don’t know why u guys are now attacking Zlatan....since when did making fun and joking about serious matters became wrong to Nigerians let alone when it’s about one citizen’s body odour??

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by obentenyson(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
zlatan o, naira Marley, Tacha o, plus their fans included,.... them dey craze...
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by LOVEGINO(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Best jam of d week. It's on replay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Ooye12: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
but what nigerians are doing is totally wrong.. If she decides to commit suicide, you all will be responsible for it like it or not
you re so wicked
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Centcanada: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
He has nothing upstairs that is the reason why he use people to sing. Look at the song he compose with his Yoruba accent, rubbish and unplanned song. If not Yahoo Yahoo he does, who will buy those song. Bastard idiot! Go to school you will not go. You think you can just come out from Lagos zoo and sing any how. Fool at 40!

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Centcanada: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Some people go just day write rubbish. Who even open Nairaland for them? See write up? No comma, no full stop. Every thing you go just day read day go. Which primary school una go self? May be na north sha.
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by NaMe4: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Unecessary and senseless!

With his one-pattern songs

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Victorbaron: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
celebritygists:
Nigerians Attack Zlatan Ibile after making a Tacha body odour song.

Zlatan Ibile has sparked online debate after releasing a snippet of his song dissing Tacha’s body odour.

Nigerians have reacted following the release of a snippet video by musician, Zlatan Ibile mocking Tacha’s alleged body odor in a yet-to-be-released song.

Nigerians Attack Zlatan Ibile after making a Tacha body odour song

Recall that after Tacha’s disqualification, social media with agog with wild celebrations, hilarious memes and what’s not, so Zlatan Ibile decided to jump on the wave and he released a snippet of a song he was making in honor of Tacha.

However, Nigerians have said the lyrics are insensitive and could lead the housemate into depression.

Some Nigerians then wasted no time in calling out the Rapper and even his close friend, Naira Marley took to his comment section to drop a ‘Not cool’ statement.

NIGERIANS Reactions Below

Mazi Pita wrote:

Say not to Cyber bullying. I have seen a video released by Zlatan to mock Tacha of #BBNaija cos of her body odour. This does not look good tbh! We too dey play with everything in 🇳🇬 . Remember your action can directly or indirectly affect someone’s mental health. Be wise!

ChiadiNelson wrote:

TBH. Naira Marley sings pass Zlatan. Zlatan Jus be shouting like monkey wey lost. Ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

DammyOA_:

So it’s cyberbullying when it’s Tacha turn. E ti ya were.
Zlatan should drop the song abeg

DamilareOficial wrote;

Buh truth be told!

Davido really fvcked up tonight by reposting that Zlatan song about Tacha !
That girl went through a lot of pain to get your record label logo tattoo done on her body nah!
Or you wanna act like you don’t know her?
I’m so DISAPPOINTED Tbh!

WeweOfLasu wrote:

Be kind. Everyone has a character flaw or the other the fact that yours wasn’t showcased to the world doesn’t make it any better. ♥ï¸� Zlatan you don’t need this for clout. This can lead her to depression or Suicide..

My comment
I don't really think something is wrong with this.. But if we take another view at it what Nigerians are saying is pure reality ��

Source - https://loadedhits.com/2019/09/29/nigerians-attack-zlatan-ibile-for-making-tacha-body-odour-song/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13bf_fLr-8Q
Zlatan to get respect you have to earn it first, you lost my respect with your Bleep up song on tacha, should the girl commit suicide you will be held responsible for your crass stupidity. You are a celeb nd should not be seen doing such. At least there must hv been a time you also passed tru that phase with your smelling armpit when you were unknown. You hv to threat ppl well.
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by AgentNairaland(f): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Silly Set Of People, Abeg Any Gist On Xenophobia ?
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by VirginSearcher(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Is that one a musician... us.eless 1diot that sings garbage in native language only.. stark illiterate boy
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by nextstep(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Casted!!! Chai! As e dey hot!!! grin grin grin

So Tacha can open her mouth and insult people up an dan about their heritage, lineage, color, accomplishments, etc and it's entertainment bah? But when somebody makes a song people start saying "it's not nice". Before nko? All those people in the house who she abused and fought with... they didn't have feelings too abi?

Abeg, I won't lie... I played that snippet like 8 times... it's too funny. "Ah ki lo'n run?"... This na real pepper. Humility is a lesson this girl needed to learn small. She should take this lesson with her on her next adventures and not be too full of herself. Just because she can manage to buy small cream, lashes, and hair does not mean she's better than anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by osuofia2(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Suite tacha right, she think say she get monopoly of bad mouth. Wait Nigerians cast her, I trust naija peeps

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by HallaDaTruth: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
King204:
You are invited wink

You are wicked grin grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Hotzone(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
We must eject tacha standard outta Naija system....it has long term negative effect!
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by osuofia2(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
nextstep:
As e dey hot....

So Tacha can open her mouth and insult people up an dan about their heritage, lineage, color, accomplishments, etc and it's entertainment bah? But when somebody makes a song people start saying "it's not nice". Before nko? All those people in the house who she abused and fought with... they didn't have feelings too abi?

Abeg, I won't lie... I played that snippet like 8 times... it's too funny. "Ah ki lo'n run?"... This na real pepper. Humility is a lesson this girl needed to learn small.
Too much sense, the girl must hear word

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Jaysolu(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ooye12:
you re so wicked
how
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by henrypsexy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lol the song get as he be

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wrTkFQHeyI
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Came4amod: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
celebritygists:
Nigerians Attack Zlatan Ibile after making a Tacha body odour song.

Zlatan Ibile has sparked online debate after releasing a snippet of his song dissing Tacha’s body odour.

Nigerians have reacted following the release of a snippet video by musician, Zlatan Ibile mocking Tacha’s alleged body odor in a yet-to-be-released song.

Nigerians Attack Zlatan Ibile after making a Tacha body odour song

Recall that after Tacha’s disqualification, social media with agog with wild celebrations, hilarious memes and what’s not, so Zlatan Ibile decided to jump on the wave and he released a snippet of a song he was making in honor of Tacha.

However, Nigerians have said the lyrics are insensitive and could lead the housemate into depression.

Some Nigerians then wasted no time in calling out the Rapper and even his close friend, Naira Marley took to his comment section to drop a ‘Not cool’ statement.

NIGERIANS Reactions Below

Mazi Pita wrote:

Say not to Cyber bullying. I have seen a video released by Zlatan to mock Tacha of #BBNaija cos of her body odour. This does not look good tbh! We too dey play with everything in 🇳🇬 . Remember your action can directly or indirectly affect someone’s mental health. Be wise!

ChiadiNelson wrote:

TBH. Naira Marley sings pass Zlatan. Zlatan Jus be shouting like monkey wey lost. Ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

DammyOA_:

So it’s cyberbullying when it’s Tacha turn. E ti ya were.
Zlatan should drop the song abeg

DamilareOficial wrote;

Buh truth be told!

Davido really fvcked up tonight by reposting that Zlatan song about Tacha !
That girl went through a lot of pain to get your record label logo tattoo done on her body nah!
Or you wanna act like you don’t know her?
I’m so DISAPPOINTED Tbh!

WeweOfLasu wrote:

Be kind. Everyone has a character flaw or the other the fact that yours wasn’t showcased to the world doesn’t make it any better. ♥ï¸� Zlatan you don’t need this for clout. This can lead her to depression or Suicide..

My comment
I don't really think something is wrong with this.. But if we take another view at it what Nigerians are saying is pure reality ��

Source - https://loadedhits.com/2019/09/29/nigerians-attack-zlatan-ibile-for-making-tacha-body-odour-song/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13bf_fLr-8Q
This is very insensitive and this might just be zalatan downfall .. there are people who naturally have a body odour .. but seeing an artist who is whole life should be devoted to loving his fans and people with any type of condition body shaming someone is just very childish.. and I don't fuxking like it .. my opinions anyone say wtf u like .. its childish .. and I expected much from someone who his lively hood depends on spreading love .. trap song is not trash song .. that freestyle was trash .. and not trap .. Taink you

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by zimakod(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Zlatan no get sense before. I don't know what he sings self. if She commit suicide, you will be hold responsible.

idiot.

kindly check my new site: https://quicknews.com.ng
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by krushdripper(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
And who are you to decide how and what to bash? mtcheeew
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by emkz: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Except for evergreen musicians like Fela, King Sunny Ade, Onyeka Onwenu and to some extent Lagbaja and Shina Peters, the average life span of the career of a Nigerian musician is less than fifteen years.

If this one called Zlatan Ibile is not careful, he'd not last more than five years. The Tacha he is dissing may spend more time in the celebrity scene than him.

The song is sweet with nice beats no doubt, but it leaves me sad. Let us not drive someone to depression by rejoicing over their misfortune like this. Please if he has good management, they better advise him to stop producing that song.
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by AlphaStyles(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
how many of us is the you all?

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Came4amod: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
She will no commit suicide and u r on point .. but zalatan is a foolish for dropping a friend.. let him just come out and say he was high .. then I will stop ranting

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by NkitaAla: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Abdul9025:
smiley smiley oh God... we are in trouble... so everything about this witch makes the front page..
she don bite you before
quit the hating
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Jaysolu(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
krushdripper:
And who are you to decide how and what to bash? mtcheeew
A sane person and so are you
deep down you know its not right
but you wont admit it cuz its not you receiving the bullying
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by Jaysolu(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
AlphaStyles:
how many of us is the you all?
every single person that body shamed her
I'm sure not even God will agree with y'all
deep down you know its wrong
Re: Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer by AlphaStyles(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
every single person that body shamed her
I'm sure not even God will agree with y'all
deep down you know its wrong

You can carry your y'all a stick it to your self so please don't involve me u hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates / Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments / Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.