Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija (57950 Views)

5 Most Beautiful Female Housemates On BBNaija 2019 / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Cyberbizkit1: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2019
I always wonder why they would be giving the winner that huge amount... Not knowing that they earn worth much.. Inside life
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Lordjb: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2019
3RNEST:

They don't know grin
haha grin
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2019
openmine:
Op your analysis is based on the population of Nigeria!
however,if an individual can use #10million worth of text to vote for just one person while others vote with less or more every week,then that 5billion is little compared to how much bbnaija has made for 3 months!

Based on my calculation,am of the belief that bbnaija have made close to a trillion naira or more and that doesn't include this week where there will be an increase in voting for the winner!

Someone said its a ripoff,but I didn't see bbnaija put a gun to the head of any individual to part with huge sums of money to vote a house mate!
The owners of bbnaija are business inclined....they know what most nigerians adore....hence they cash in on that desire!
Same way internet fraudsters dont put a gun to the head of any individual to part with huge sum of money.
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by ayanbaba2(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2019
some people no go get brain, ever!!!
Me wey never watch anything called BBN and am not planning to watch it at all!
radarada oshiiiiiiii!
my hard-earned kudi too precious to me!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2019
cc beorn1
see your life. lazy and jobless yoot.
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2019
We are not helping ourselves

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by samuelchimmy(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2019
pcagbaji:

It's can't be realistic , even up to 20 percent of the country did not vote
very realistic ,in fact should be more than ,do you know how many times these celebrities vote for their favorite housemates... I know of someone who have voted more than 200votes for tacha one single person ...
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Rexnegro(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2019
fergieboy:
Lol na so na

Do you no how much them take build that house they are staying with all the world best interior inside

With all the food Cindy and other housemate they chop

The money that they will pay all those celebrities coming to the house and performing

Powering up generator for straight 3month
who that one concern ?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by kingsleyebuka55(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2019
lies....that means even my old man and woman plus my grand ma in d vilage who dnt knw anytin about bbnaija were also voting then.
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Debaiz: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2019
samuelchimmy:
170,000,000 votes times 30naira = 5,100,000,000

You didn’t account for the 300 online free votes per mobile number
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by rampantlover: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2019
Ghana has to take over this zoo and instil discipline and common sense in these lazy and brain malfunction youth in mumugeria grin
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by lincoln08541(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2019
What about the 100 votes from dstv and gotv apps
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by gentleguy1975: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2019
i smell lies,how many are we in this country! even if we are 200million unless I see a concrete proof,I mean irrefutable proof
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by mechanics(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2019
Hmmmm, thank God have never voted for once.
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by eagleonearth(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2019
nototribalist:
Dumb calculation, are you calculating base on population. 170m Nigerians can't be stupidd like that.

I think the joke is on you because a single jobless person has voted for an average of 20 times since the show started. Now let's say 90M Nigerians have voted since the show started. The result is 180M votes. I'm just being stingy with my estimate NB. So the writer is correct in his calculation cuz it's not a one-off vote
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Vulcanheph(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2019
Onyi22:
That should not discourage or stop us from voting for our Mercy ooooo....
Mercy for the money....
Were You not campaigning For Tacha a while ago?
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by sunday0707(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2019
samuelchimmy:
170,000,000 votes times 30naira = 5,100,000,000
Some of the votes are done online ,so this figure may not be the true value gotten from the show
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by optimistfeel(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
our mumu never reach the breaking point, who is fooling who we need to wakeup to our senses
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Rotji(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
horlarwereleh:
Las las, the organizers profits the most
Wen dey finally pays the winner off, they will be raking in money!!!
The grand prize is not even a quarter of their profits

What are you talking about, a quarter is 25% o! For 5 Billion+ the winning prize isn't even up to 1%. These guys have landed themselves a goldmine! Shikenan!!!
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by olkdneuehr: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
shocked
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by openmine(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Same way internet fraudsters dont put a gun to the head of any individual to part with huge sum of money.
Exactly!
internet fraudsters feed on the gullibility of their victims!
What will you say of a guy who said he won 1 million naira in a Pepsi promo competition that he never participated in?
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by openmine(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

Million naira worth of votes you said. Team Mike only bought plenty Sims card, registered them, use it online to vote here

https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s4/vote

bbnaija would only want you to see what they want you to see!
Do you think a company will show you every thing esp when it has to do with their revenue?
You should have asked why I used millions...come down south south or south east or south west and see how people part with millions of naira to vote for a house mate!
Stop believing every thing you read on dstv!
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Wikerised(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nigerians and mediocrity. Smh
Still in need of btc and gc
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by IMASTEX: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
SamOyovwi:
The parson wey go win am nor go give ona 5 naira. My Kobo and time I nor spend. Youths wey mumu
Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by higgs: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hmmm,I am happy My money is not there.I hope they are taxed heavily, just like lotteries.
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by Starhearts: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Timileyin1234:

U will see no peace.Ur unborn generations will know no peace

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness.
I knw u living a miserable life
Is not ur fault ur village pple cos it all
Olofo Omo buruku
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by islandmoon: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
I swear that if I sum up the number of time I spent in watching BBNaija together since the programme commenced this year, its not up to 40 secs even though I wasn't even the one who tuned in, its a useless show for a typical jobless Nigerian youth buhari was referring to.
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by JJOF(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
openmine:

an individual votes for a specific house mate with 10 million naira worth of votes every day!
Let's say a 10000 individuals from different states in nigeria with #2 million each vote for different house mates,which is 10000 × 2million =?
No be airtime them take dey vote, abi na money for their account?
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by openmine(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
JJOF:

No be airtime them take dey vote, abi na money for their account?
no be money from their account them take buy the airtime? smh
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tolexander:
SMH

Little wonder you see many of these ladies requesting for airtime on social media becoming very rampant recently.

So na BBN sms dem dey use the airtime send.

Some go even borrow one’s phone to send sms
God punish devil
I felt very bitter the day a borrowed a chic I'm a bit familiar with only for me to see tacha on my sent messages angry
Even shocked at my reaction to 30naira but d bitch didn’t know i would gladly gv her a 100X dat if it was for something reasonable!
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by JJOF(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
openmine:

no be money from their account them take buy the airtime? smh
Then na the various ntwrks dey make money na, no b bbn, abi?
Re: This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija by openmine(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
JJOF:

Then na the various ntwrks dey make money na, no b bbn, abi?
True but e dey based on contract between bbnaija and the various networks!
E fit be 50-50 contract or 60-40 contract....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / BBNaija: Alex Mother's Kitchen By Dano Milk (Pictures) / BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.