Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] (27212 Views)

Lockdown: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
God will punish Glo sad angry
Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by zedman1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
And people are standing by watching?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by mechanics(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wow, eyah, gas explosion is something one should not pray for, i just hope no death was recorded.
Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by ofiko123(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Are there no fire fighters in Lagos state??
Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by uuzba(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
must everything be business in Nigeria, why must a local gas shop be sited near a residential area....
Uncle, yes O. Everything must be businesses in Nigeria.

Europeans have government benefits handed out to the poorest jobless. Some money allowance thing. It is an embarrassment for Oyibo people to see his neighbour die of hunger/starvation. So they eliminated such things constitutionally (due to Christianity as well), by making sure everyone always sees food to eat. Hence the rise of the Benefit system.

In Nigeria, we are not Christian yet. We are comfortable oppressing our neighbours, burning him with tyre, flogging him as houseboy.... We are comfortable dehumanising our neighbours. NO LOVE.
Hence se do not have benefit system.

But Deziani has iPhone of £1,000,000.

Even those that claim Christianity, carry loud speakers and blast noise upon their neighbours in the name of church .

White man does Church in places that he does not disturb anybody. Or he just lowers the sound volume.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by Yamleg: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
The poster above me tho!

So u opened this thread just to find out the number of casualties and deaths?

He's a punter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by Treasure17(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
azraeljaheel:
God will punish Glo sad angry
grin
Calm down..

To the topic. Gas is not something to joke it cause of it vulnerability. Gas shops are everywhere in Lagos. It's the new business in town now. I fear gas o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
post=82690954:
The relevant authorities should quickly rise up to the situation pleaseeee and make sure life and properties are secured.

And all these LAGOS LOOKERS should gtfo there!

Baba u be the most popular personnel for nairaland o cheesy

Na u go win that vote walahi . U full ground like sand baba grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by firfinch(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
macaranta:
Those ones standing there don't know that it's possible for canisters to start start flying around angry
Don't mind them, Safety first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Since we don’t have very effective fire service departments due to many reasons sm beyond service control like logistics and road networks, I think Nigerians shud be thought and equiped on how to deal with outbreaks.
Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by Xpol: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lord have mercy. It's your boy xpol again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by autamahmud(m): 12:23am On Sep 30, 2019
Timer01:
Information reaching the desk of News9naija indicates that there is fire outbreak at Ogbewi street, Agodo Egbe-Idimu, Local Government Development Area of Lagos State.

The fire started from an explosion from a gas shop

More details later
https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/09/29/gas-shop-ablaze-in-lagos-photos/

I was expecting to see a very close photo of what was happening but it seems this person is taking the video from the next state. #nobodyWANdie Nigeria journalist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by johnrash(m): 12:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Ajanaku3015:
Federal government should put an end to those selling gas in shop because is very risky to the lives of the people in that particular area

Putting an end to it will cause alot of damages to the life of the gas sellers, i suggest that the government should ensure that those gas sellers are well equipped and train before they start selling gas....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by TSRC: 5:30am On Sep 30, 2019
The federal government should create a law that any body that wants to trade on gas should have at least a level 3 safety training from Ispon.
Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by Bridgovoks: 5:44am On Sep 30, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
must everything be business in Nigeria, why must a local gas shop be sited near a residential area....
You are talking of gas shop cited in a residential area.
Come to Warri, you will see both gas plant and petrol station in residential areas
DPR is supposed to check out locations before issuing license to operate, but they have failed woefully.
This country is a big joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by ojochidem(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2019
I have always been scared of this exact situation. People are selling gas in containers(shops) and I keep wondering why the government is allowing this. Who is regulating them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by friendlyadvice: 6:19am On Sep 30, 2019
kreate1000:
Hey, bad o.

Try something new today, make money online today HERE
angry can't you take your scam elsewhere?
Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by colizee(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2019
Tolexander:
Abi dem don watch BBN forget sey dem on the gas plant

Which one is gas plant again....inside shop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by Eidris01(m): 6:29am On Sep 30, 2019
I think the government should take measures regarding this issue of gas. Many people are just entering the business without or with a little knowledge of it. Now, you see gas seller everywhere, even where it doesn't deem fit for them to stay. Like a few months ago, as I was passing by a street, I saw a gas shop and beside it, was bean cake seller, who fries Àkàrà. That is really dangerous but very common nowadays. Government should put limits on it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by starbright4real(m): 6:35am On Sep 30, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by sammirano: 7:06am On Sep 30, 2019
This is the main reason I cannot rent my property to local gas sellers. Those guys can be careless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by AgentNairaland(f): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2019
Dis one wey look like photoshop
Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by Offpoint: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad i just dey fear gas.Tell my wife to dey lock kitchen door cos of my lil girl fond of cooking noodles, fry eggs..
lol, arrange firewood for one corner for your girl make she dey run her noodles and egg package jorgrin
Re: Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] by NnwachukuOkike: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2019
The heart of darkness of the zoo is burning.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.