Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Is Happening To Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Happening To Obama (769 Views)

Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama / Sister Of Sandy-hook Victim Gun-control Plea To Obama / Beyonce Writes A Letter To Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Obama by sayso: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2010
It looks like the romance with the American people are over,why the sudden slop in rating and the recent Mid term election not looking good for their percieve change from Obama.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11671935
Re: What Is Happening To Obama by Blazay(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2010
Serves him right.
What a spineless jelly fish of a dude.
Looks like a whimp too.
That black man does not fit the white house at all.
Re: What Is Happening To Obama by ElRazur: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2010
Blazay:

Serves him right.
Looks like a whimp too.

undecided
Re: What Is Happening To Obama by coldhearts(f): 12:58am On Nov 07, 2010
I'm sure Pres. obama goes through a whole lot already and it's probably best to stop at this point when we speak of him. That job is one of the most difficult jobs made even more difficult by the worst division in the house/senate and their agendas. He is not a miracle worker, no one is grin
Re: What Is Happening To Obama by bawomolo(m): 3:43am On Nov 07, 2010
but obama was supposed to pay my mortgage and gas bill
Re: What Is Happening To Obama by excoba101: 5:03am On Nov 07, 2010
Serves him right.
Looks like a whimp too.

Obama is more of middle east than black blood. If America is really willing to let a black man rule then he should really be a back man.
Re: What Is Happening To Obama by coldhearts(f): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2010
bawomolo:

but obama was supposed to pay my mortgage and gas bill

lol grin grin grin
black and white americanski (all thesame)- some believe he owes them something lol.
I know he owes me a darn good living, add a mansion with a good ol flat screen TV to watch all day. grin grin grin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
without hard work and desire to save yourself, life is a waste tongue

(1) (Reply)

In Pursuit Of Bristol Palin And Her Momma / Soldier Finds 1m Euros Off Lorry / You Lazy (intellectual) African Scum Read,comment & Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.