Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,679 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos (18492 Views)

Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday / Kunle Afolayan Celebrates Tunde Kelani On 73rd Birthday (Photos) / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos by Burgerlomo: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2019
HBD Omo Ade Love LLNP cool
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos by DissTroy(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2019
Meaning he was 35 years old when he made "The Figurine"? That's inspiring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos by Burgerlomo: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2019
boomssey:
I love this guy die kiss

He's married cool
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos by Kaymansion(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2019
Happy birthday and Many happy fruitful years ahead to us, my birthday mate..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos by Smarttravels(f): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
ropostic007:

I wonder oooo
kunle is the second born
that her sister and the only female is the eldest the wife of ojopagogo
Gabriel Afolayan the singer and airtel advert king is the third and Aremu the most handsome is the last born... all of them are doing very fine in that aspect of Art
Which Aremu is the most handsome? Abeg give me Gabriel, the best looking and most talented (as an actor)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos by boomssey(f): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Burgerlomo:

He's married cool
I know that and that's y I love him more.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos by Burgerlomo: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
boomssey:
I know that and that's y I love him more.

Lobatan, case closed. cool

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos by saasala(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2019
immortalityk:
Steven Spielberg of nigeria

Nope, more like Tyler Perry
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos by segunx5(m): 1:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy birthday..pls send my cake with an Impala..cheers
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos by Mateen1000: 1:35am On Oct 01, 2019
ropostic007:

I wonder oooo
kunle is the second born
that her sister and the only female is the eldest the wife of ojopagogo
Gabriel Afolayan the singer and airtel advert king is the third and Aremu the most handsome is the last born... all of them are doing very fine in that aspect of Art
No Sir
Aremu is older than Gabriel
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos by chioma2020(f): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
TemmyT002:
Kunle is not the youngest o
Don't let Gabriel catch you

I wonder oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate / I Am Not Ashamed Of My Heavy Waist (photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.