Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Seven Morning Routines That Will Improve Your Productivity And Change Your Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seven Morning Routines That Will Improve Your Productivity And Change Your Life (222 Views)

Why Priorities Professional Car Washing Routines For Your Vehicle / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Morning Routines That Will Improve Your Productivity And Change Your Life by abayomitheblog(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Morning routines, to me are a must for everyone. Perhaps you have heard the name Tim Ferris. Tim is the author of tools of titans among others.
Anyways, I am currently reading his tools of titans. A book with so many lessons from successful men and women.

I noticed that every person interviewed in that book had one or two things they do every morning before starting the day. A morning routine.

Here are some of the morning routines that they engage in as a successful person

1. Wake up early
Many of them are early risers, and by that I mean they get up from around 4am. Very few sleep until 6am.

I don't know if waking early is a perquisite to success.

2. Make your bed

Tim advice you make your bed once you get out of it. This is because if you make your bed in the morning, there is a sense of accomplishment that comes with it for him.

3. Meditating

Every person in the book has a form of meditation that they do before starting the day. Meditation has helped them connect with nature and disconnect themselves from unnecessary distraction.
Tim recommends meditation twice daily.

4. Exercise

Exercising is part of living healthy, it has numerous benefits. You just have to exercise or at least do some stretches early in the morning.

I love the successful life too, who doesn't so I started my morning routine heck it outhttps://yomisblog.com/morning-routine/

Re: Seven Morning Routines That Will Improve Your Productivity And Change Your Life by TheSourcerer: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Inspirational

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Data Plan- How To Activate 2GB For N500 / Effect Of Border Closure / Early Morning Rain Floods Egbeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.