Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,940 members, 7,810,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good (18046 Views)

Apple Releases Ios 15, Brings Powerful New Features / What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Every year, one thing is common amongst several folks all around the world and that is the “New Year New Me” line.

New Year resolutions are great, but I think it has lost its value among some people. The aim of this post is to show you some New Year resolution examples that will change your life for the better.

The key to achieving some of these New Year resolutions I will show you is to have a total change of mindset and work towards achieving excellence. Some of these New Year resolution examples helped my life about a year ago, and I believe it would also help you.

Some New Year Resolution Ideas To Make Your Life Better

Prepare your First Quarter Plan

“First Quarter” might sound pretty new to some people but it is very important. The “First Quarter” comprises of the first 3-months of any year. The 3-months are very imperative to how the rest of the months would be.

If you make specific progress in the first 3 months, it will propel momentum for the other months.

So your first New Year resolution might be to create a tangible plan of lists of things you need to achieve in the first 3 months. It is one of the New Year resolution examples that many people don’t realize how important it is to their new year.

Once you’ve sorted out your plans for the first quarter, it helps you know other things that you need to achieve for the rest of the year.

Learning to plan your year quarter by quarter is part of the New Year resolution examples that can change your life for good.

Learn a New Skill

So right now I assume that we all already have skills that can fetch us good money. If you don’t have yet, sorry you’ve been left behind.

Like I stated when I wrote about how to increase your streams of income learning a skill is key. Right now I have three powerful skills that fetch me good money, and I am looking towards acquiring more.

Skills like; [visit the blog to see the links to the skills and how to learn them]

Software Development
Mobile Application Development
Fashion Designing
Furniture Designing
Barbecue making
Sharwama production

Any skill that can help put money into your bank account is a welcome development.

The world is going digital, so I am hell-bent on gaining Information Technology skills.  My next skill is the Mobile Application Development and I think you should join me on it. I will be showing you where I will be learning it, so you can decide to join and learn it too.

Learning a new skill is also part of the New Year resolution examples that are very powerful for 2019.

Stop Procrastinating

"I will do it later" has destroyed more people than bullets have ever done. Procrastination is a dream killer, and getting rid of it should be among your New Year resolution ideas.

Procrastination never allows you to achieve anything. It only sucks up your time and keeps you engaged on non-important issues. It is also an example of New Year resolution ideas that are worth considering.

The key to eliminating procrastination is discipline. You punish yourself for not completing tasks and reward yourself for completing them.

Learn to Save

I wrote about how to save and grow rich, and the impact it made on the life of people was superb. Saving for the sake of saving is creating room for poverty. With the tactics I showed in the post I mentioned above, you would always beat poverty hands-down.

Learning how to save the right way is part of the New Year resolution ideas you should try and include in your list. I bet after reading the post, you would have a holistic view as to how you can save and still grow rich.

Learn to Invest

I have discovered that many young people have no idea what investing means. I wouldn’t blame them though since it is a kinda complex topic.

If you have no idea what to invest in, I suggest you keep saving that money till an opportunity springs up. There are several good investments that you can consider, so feel free to read up on it. It is also one of the best New Year resolution examples to consider in 2019.

Set up a side business/hustle

Whether you earn a token or you just earn a paycheck that helps you survive till the next month, setting up a side hustle is also part of the New Year resolution examples you can consider. That is what will finally liberate you from poverty.

Start your own business, no matter how small – just start!

But you need to have the skill to accomplish that effectively. Most Start-ups were formed by just one or two people who have so much to offer. After setting up, they started to expand.

If you have the skill (what to offer), you can start-up something. If you don’t have, then you can put learning as part of your New Year resolutions.

Have a Network of Professional Friends

The more professional friends you have in your circle, the more chances of being successful you have.

If you roll with those who are success oriented, then the same mindset rubs off on you.

This should be part of your grand plans in 2019. It is also one of the New Year resolution examples I decided to drop. You can most likely decide to copy and use it for yourself.

Know the friends you have and how they can affect your life.

I have given you a list of New Year resolution examples you can work with, but it depends on you to make it work for you.

Remember! It takes a great deal of hard work to make sure that New Year resolutions like these can actually become reality.

If you work hard for it, then you stand a chance to make 2019 a better year for yourself.

2018 was great for me, and I am not slowing down in 2019. It all boils down to mindset.

Are you ready for 2019?

Remember to share this post on the blog and subscribe for more posts like this. Happy New Year Guys!!!

Source Link: https://topwritersden.com/new-year-resolution-examples/

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2019
Are you ready for 2019?

Getting ready is more of mental than action. The more mentally prepared you are, the more your chances of making this year a HIT.

What do you think guys?

lalasticlala, dominique.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by SunFlow(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2019
Mr Biafra, your articles are always a hit! Very detailed, research oriented and informative.

Also Read:

Top Best Jobs for university students demystified

1 Like

Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Ekakamba: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
We have brand new 365/366 days to turn Old year to New year and vice versa.

Why wait for a New Year to show how determined you're?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by ainas247: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Learn news skill and offer it as service...
That's great OP...

Local SEO put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by akeentech(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
BiafraBushBoy my man... if you want to join the association of professional friends see my signature for contact.

Also available free tutorial on how to make at least 20k weekly in Nigeria
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Biodun1929(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Okay.
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by cocobuter: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by UrVillagePpl: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
is the anything like new year resolution?,, cos at the end of the day u end up doing the same thing...
my thought though
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
no resolutions, I've made my mistakes, learnt from them..... so this year I'm doing what I've never done before, something that would make me uncomfortable angryno resolutions, I've made my mistakes, learnt from them..... so this year I'm doing what I've never done before, something that would make me uncomfortable

2 Likes

Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Muhylonaire(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Muhylonaire(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
That New year new me thing is nothing but poo to me.... Just figure out what you've not been doing right in the previous years and work towards perfecting it in the new year....
So many people will say "new year new me" at the end of the year, they still remain the idiot we use to know... Lolz no offense meant ooo.
#just my opinion

2 Likes

Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
This New Year Resolution Is A Huge Fraud. Why Are We Deceiving Ourselves? We Don't Keep To It At All. Barely 24hrs After Making It, We Begin Our Old Ways. To Me, It's Overrated. My Opinion.
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by sotall(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nice
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Ijaya123: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Add this to the new year resolution. There will be no election in Biafraland, according to Kanu.

In essence, all those who have turned themselves to slaves for Atiku election should the warned.

1 Like

Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by seunmohmoh(f): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
My new year resolution is to go to south korea.
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by buzos: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:
Every year, one thing is common amongst several folks all around the world and that is the “New Year New Me” line.

New Year resolutions are great, but I think it has lost its value among some people. The aim of this post is to show you some New Year resolution examples that will change your life for the better.

The key to achieving some of these New Year resolutions I will show you is to have a total change of mindset and work towards achieving excellence. Some of these New Year resolution examples helped my life about a year ago, and I believe it would also help you.

“First Quarter” might sound pretty new to some people but it is very important. The “First Quarter” comprises of the first 3-months of any year. The 3-months are very imperative to how the rest of the months would be.

If you make specific progress in the first 3 months, it will propel momentum for the other months.

So your first New Year resolution might be to create a tangible plan of lists of things you need to achieve in the first 3 months. It is one of the New Year resolution examples that many people don’t realize how important it is to their new year.

Once you’ve sorted out your plans for the first quarter, it helps you know other things that you need to achieve for the rest of the year.

Learning to plan your year quarter by quarter is part of the New Year resolution examples that can change your life for good.

Learn a New Skill

So right now I assume that we all already have skills that can fetch us good money. If you don’t have yet, sorry you’ve been left behind.

Like I stated when I wrote about how to increase your streams of income learning a skill is key. Right now I have three powerful skills that fetch me good money, and I am looking towards acquiring more.

Skills like; [visit the blog to see the links to the skills and how to learn them]

Software Development
Fashion Designing
Furniture Designing
Barbecue making
Sharwama production

Any skill that can help put money into your bank account is a welcome development.

The world is going digital, so I am hell-bent on gaining Information Technology skills.  My next skill is the Mobile Application Development and I think you should join me on it. I will be showing you where I will be learning it, so you can decide to join and learn it too.

Learning a new skill is also part of the New Year resolution examples that are very powerful for 2019.

Stop Procrastinating

"I will do it later" has destroyed more people than bullets have ever done. Procrastination is a dream killer, and getting rid of it should be among your New Year resolution ideas.

Procrastination never allows you to achieve anything. It only sucks up your time and keeps you engaged on non-important issues. It is also an example of New Year resolution ideas that are worth considering.

The key to eliminating procrastination is discipline. You punish yourself for not completing tasks and reward yourself for completing them.

Learn to Save

I wrote about how to save and grow rich, and the impact it made on the life of people was superb. Saving for the sake of saving is creating room for poverty. With the tactics I showed in the post I mentioned above, you would always beat poverty hands-down.

Learning how to save the right way is part of the New Year resolution ideas you should try and include in your list. I bet after reading the post, you would have a holistic view as to how you can save and still grow rich.

Learn to Invest

I have discovered that many young people have no idea what investing means. I wouldn’t blame them though since it is a kinda complex topic.

If you have no idea what to invest in, I suggest you keep saving that money till an opportunity springs up. There are several good investments that you can consider, so feel free to read up on it. It is also one of the best New Year resolution examples to consider in 2019.

Whether you earn a token or you just earn a paycheck that helps you survive till the next month, setting up a side hustle is also part of the New Year resolution examples you can consider. That is what will finally liberate you from poverty.

But you need to have the skill to accomplish that effectively. Most Start-ups were formed by just one or two people who have so much to offer. After setting up, they started to expand.

If you have the skill (what to offer), you can start-up something. If you don’t have, then you can put learning as part of your New Year resolutions.

The more professional friends you have in your circle, the more chances of being successful you have.

If you roll with those who are success oriented, then the same mindset rubs off on you.

This should be part of your grand plans in 2019. It is also one of the New Year resolution examples I decided to drop. You can most likely decide to copy and use it for yourself.

I have given you a list of New Year resolution examples you can work with, but it depends on you to make it work for you.

Remember! It takes a great deal of hard work to make sure that New Year resolutions like these can actually become reality.

If you work hard for it, then you stand a chance to make 2019 a better year for yourself.

2018 was great for me, and I am not slowing down in 2019. It all boils down to mindset.

Are you ready for 2019?

Remember to share this post on the blog and subscribe for more posts like this. Happy New Year Guys!!!

Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Repentoday: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Plenty THANKS
BiafraBushBoy:

Learn a New Skill

Software Development
Fashion Designing
Furniture Designing
Barbecue making
Sharwama production

Stop Procrastinating

Learn to Save

Learn to Invest

Are you ready for 2019?

Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Jewingle(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nice
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lizzie082:
no resolutions, I've made my mistakes, learnt from them..... so this year I'm doing what I've never done before, something that would make me uncomfortable angryno resolutions, I've made my mistakes, learnt from them..... so this year I'm doing what I've never done before, something that would make me uncomfortable
like what babe,? Jawa si.
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gooood!
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Abatsam111(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
So help me God!
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Ibegtodiffer: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Very good article. Will definitely be helpful. Thanks.
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Frankiray(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is an awesome article. Plus side hustle. Can some help me with any book or online training for website developing or bogs pay. Thank
Starting the new year with so much zeal and commitment
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by DaddyBen009: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lizzie082:
What are those things you shall be doing this year
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by mansoura(f): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Great. Tnx!
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Ayobami7(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
好朋友阮
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by leonard002(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good one especially starting your own business

Check out my signature and my last thread especially if you are a medical student
Re: 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
dancok:
like what babe,? Jawa si.
grin I can't tell you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips How To Get Signed To A Record Label In Nigeria: Get A Record Deal / Congrats Afam4eva! / You Know God Is Punishing You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.