Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Please Read This If You Are Gay,strictly For MeN.From Our HEAD Office In Germany - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Read This If You Are Gay,strictly For MeN.From Our HEAD Office In Germany (1356 Views)

Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover / Ladies Looking For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read This If You Are Gay,strictly For MeN.From Our HEAD Office In Germany by Mrokong: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2010
We are a gay couple 39/24 from Frankfurt, Germany. One of us is a dominant Top 5’10”/180/7” uncut, the other one is versatile 5’7”/130 /7” uncut, versatile. We are clean and healthy. We are into a variety of things in bed, such as raw bleeping, sucking, rimming, manipulation, dildos and some kinky things like spanking and more.

You would have to get tested for STD’s, as we are tested and do so regularly. We are entirely clean and can provide you with the test report when we meet.

Write to us at twinkbreeder@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon…

Guido & Fabio
Re: Please Read This If You Are Gay,strictly For MeN.From Our HEAD Office In Germany by mamaken: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2010
Vergognatevi maiali!
Re: Please Read This If You Are Gay,strictly For MeN.From Our HEAD Office In Germany by Mobinga: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2010
Jeezzz!!!! I hate Germans so so much!! I'm homophobic with an evil passion!!! Damn!!! You should be trounced upon by 100 elephants angry angry
Re: Please Read This If You Are Gay,strictly For MeN.From Our HEAD Office In Germany by patwhizkid(f): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2010
Ok!
Re: Please Read This If You Are Gay,strictly For MeN.From Our HEAD Office In Germany by CrazyMan(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2010
Blasphemy against God's word.
Re: Please Read This If You Are Gay,strictly For MeN.From Our HEAD Office In Germany by tunex23: 2:21am On Nov 06, 2010
May God help us!!
Re: Please Read This If You Are Gay,strictly For MeN.From Our HEAD Office In Germany by zealot4me(f): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Read This If You Are Gay,strictly For MeN.From Our HEAD Office In Germany by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2010
you fools should get ur immoral act out of here be4 I start kicking ur bloody white asses . don't come here to infect nigerians with ur virus angry angry
Re: Please Read This If You Are Gay,strictly For MeN.From Our HEAD Office In Germany by GODDY50: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
bloody idiots,still have the guts to write nonsense on nairaland
Re: Please Read This If You Are Gay,strictly For MeN.From Our HEAD Office In Germany by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2010
Op is the same as Dr this Prof that Engr those and so on. He's a scammer in education section and He's still there but with different username. If you dare attack him, he'll call you a homosexual so judging from that and this topic I have not iota of doubt that he's Gay. It's so obvious, for sure, he's trying to advertise his colleagues. Orrg *vomits*

(1) (Reply)

@twitter Flirt Chat / Sugar Mummy Needed / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.