Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Car Seat Guide: Best Choice For Your Children - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Seat Guide: Best Choice For Your Children (2239 Views)

How To Repair Damaged Leather Car Seat / Quality Dubai Imported Car Seat/steering Covers And General Accessories / World’s First Child Car Seat With Built-in Airbags Goes On Sale Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Seat Guide: Best Choice For Your Children by okpiewon(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Best Car Seats For Your Child’s Safety
Your child means the world to you, and keeping him or her safe is one of your top priorities. While commuting between home, your parents’ place, the grocery store and more, ensure that your child is protected while in tow with a reliable car seat.

What is the Best Car Seat for my Child?
For infant and Toddlers:

1). Infants & Toddlers—Rear-Facing Seats
[img=https://www.pajonauto.com/car-seat-guide-best-choice-for-your-children/][/img]
The AAP recommends that all infants ride rear-facing starting with their first ride home from the hospital. All infants and toddlers should ride in a rear-facing seat, as long as possible, until they reach the highest weight or height allowed by their car safety seat manufacturer. Most convertible seats have limits that will allow children to ride rear-facing for 2 years or more. When infants outgrow their rear-facing–only seat, a convertible seat installed rear-facing is needed.

All parents can benefit from getting installation help from a CPST to ensure that their seat is properly installed.

All infants and toddlers should ride in a rear-facing seat until they reach the highest weight or height allowed by their car seat manufacturer. Most convertible seats have limits that will allow children to ride rear-facing for 2 years or more.

2). Toddlers & Preschoolers—Forward-Facing Car Seats.

Full tips Here>>>>https://www.pajonauto.com/car-seat-guide-best-choice-for-your-children/

Re: Car Seat Guide: Best Choice For Your Children by martiscore: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
I just bought a new car and I have a 6 year old child so I searched for the best car seat for 6 year old. I found a good chair for its price. It is coming real handy. It helps me and my wife to be more secure about the child's safety. We like the chair very much and it's super comfortable even for long drives, so when I go to see my mom, my kid will still like the 2-hour long drive. It's easy to set up. My friend has one too and he likes it as well.

(1) (Reply)

Horn Warriors / 2015 Atlanta Auto Show / Pls I Need Info About Mitsubishi Montero 2005 Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.