Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

[graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi (2662 Views)

Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep / Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu / Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by kenechukwufrank: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Land Tussle: 17 Years Old Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi

The management of Anaedoonline received a distressed call of a decomposed corpse lying in a compound, the said body is that of Late Emeka Odogo. Our reporters went on the scene to ascertain what happened, getting to the venue, we met the families of Emeka Odogo where we interviewed his First Son.

Speaking to our reporter, the 17 years old, Arinze Odogo, who happens to be the first son of Emeka Odogo narrated the travails of his father in the hands of their kinsmen.

See Full Details Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/09/30/graphic-photo-land-tussle-17-years-old-boy-disagrees-with-kinsmen-on-fathers-burial-plan-in-nnewi/

1 Share

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by Ibile77(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
What a painful way to end it in life? A wicked world.
Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by Jabioro: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Grade A graphic...

1 Like

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jabioro:
Grade A graphic...

Seen terrible stuff on Nairaland, but this is Number 1 UNDISPUTED.

I can not go and look at it again.

Might see his face for decades to come in my worst nightmares shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/ab15bcfdbf98dd29018c01f74fc26e38/tenor.gif?itemid=11997379[/img]

2 Likes

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by Jabioro: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

I can not go and look at it again. Might see his face for decades to come in my worst nightmares shocked shocked shocked
I have to ran out..
Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by squash47(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
this is the worst picture I have seen on nairaland.... .really scary

1 Like

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by meezynetwork(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Put extremely Graphic as the title pls

1 Like

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by funmijoyb(f): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

I can not go and look at it again. Might see his face for decades to come in my worst nightmares shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/ab15bcfdbf98dd29018c01f74fc26e38/tenor.gif?itemid=11997379[/img]
Holy ghost fire. Look at what i saw just about to sleep?
Have seen afonjas with human heads but never seen terror like this.

2 Likes

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by Eizzy003(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wat da Bleep
Pls OP INDICATE EXTREME GRAPHIC

1 Like

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by Nvc078: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Father lawd...what's this?

1 Like

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by dhardline(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Seun seun seun seun seun.

This kind of graphic pictures must sieze. Do not help to desensitize people in Nigeria. Pictures like this make people have less regard for human life that is why Nigeria is going the way its going. Before, a man can stay years without seeing a dead body but now it's everywhere on your site. Gosh... cry

1 Like

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
How do I delete this from my brain And Nepa don take light cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by J4JUVENTUS(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Op wetin be this na? Who say make I open this thread look now oo ??

Op come and kneel down here....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by YungMillionaire: 4:32am On Oct 01, 2019
squash47:
this is the worst picture I have seen on nairaland....
.really scary

Calm down its just decomposition...when you die your body will also go through this stage.

2 Likes

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by YungMillionaire: 4:33am On Oct 01, 2019
dhardline:
Seun seun seun seun seun.

This kind of graphic pictures must sieze. Do not help to desensitize people in Nigeria. Pictures like this make people have less regard for human life that is why Nigeria is going the way its going. Before, a man can stay years without seeing a dead body but now it's everywhere on your site. Gosh... cry

Abeg which school u go?

1 Like

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by telkevog(m): 5:54am On Oct 01, 2019
Please, Anaedoonline, it is very wrong to display this decomposing picture here. Not on account of the graphic nature but it is a total disrespect for both the deceased and his family members. You only display such pictures of a criminal and not an innocent man, and remember you mentioned his name, so he must be known by some of your readers. Now put yourself in the shoes of his family members on seeing this post. In fact, I don't like this!

4 Likes

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by Exc2000: 6:37am On Oct 01, 2019
shocked

I screamed and droped my phone like a scared little girl.... this is extremely graphic

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by nkwuocha1: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
How do I delete this from my brain And Nepa don take light cry

grin
Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by Yhukay00: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2019
OP, You have messed me up this morning. Like wtf man!!!
Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by Jamesbally: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Only in the East, they are heartless humans. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by Omenkata: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
shocked

I screamed and droped my phone like a scared little girl.... this is extremely graphic

[/s]

1 Like

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2019
This was just a short disagreement.

Now the man has been buried following Igwe's order.....so what is the fuss all about.

Poor and hogwash journalism.

The op should have posted the whole news but dropped half to get audience.

Ndi Ara.
Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by wickedtuna: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2019
When you think you have seen it all. Them go hit you with remix.
Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by BABSSSOO(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2019
OMG.....but op why naaa, and NEPA don Carry light now, mogbe
Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by Khd95(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2019
I didn't see any graphic picture even after I clicked the link

Well this is why I like the Muslims when it comes to the dead,it doesn't last beyond 24 hour before he or she is buried irrespective of whether he/she died away from home
Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by dhardline(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Abeg which school u go?

Ogbomoso Grammer school!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by SenecaTheYonger: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
You have not seen wicked deeds until you go to Eastern Nigeria.
Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by Jokerman(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Be not dismayed...

Some dead souls are awaiting the shout of the archangel of God at the appearing of the Lord Jesus Christ

Not all souls will suffer decomposition
Re: [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi by kenechukwufrank: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Khd95:
I didn't see any graphic picture even after I clicked the link

Well this is why I like the Muslims when it comes to the dead,it doesn't last beyond 24 hour before he or she is buried irrespective of whether he/she died away from home

you are late, the picture was delected for a Reason

(1) (Reply)

He Was Chased By Sars, He Ran Into A School, A Teacher Try Pushing Him Out And T / Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? / Photos: See This Fake Cocacola Drink Factory In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.