Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija (63796 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted / BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
How come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by nwamabo247(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
crocodile tears.please dear nairalanders pls i need ur help.see my signature below
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by grandstar(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
wink

I see no reason why they should be crying for the cameras, everyone trying to attract attention to themsrlves, how can the eviction of a fellow contender give them this much heartbreak, the chances of one of them winning just increased.

They need to stop shading crocodile tears, the truth is deep down everyone of them is thinking about the 60million.

Never I have seen a team in football feel bad when the opponent is issued a red card. It's a game and it's all about competition.

How much is 60m sef that they should be crying? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by lovingyouhun: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Awwwwww swe3t Diane, she tried, God bless her...baby face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
The eviction never finish?

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Babprosper20(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Abidob:
Frod is not smart at all,he could have put someone that’s more of a threat to him for eviction instead of Diane.. waste of veto power

Did u watch it at all??

No you didn't, so just lock up as don't know wah u saying

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by VulgarLee(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s][/s]
Gideoniteprime4:
Frodd own na to dey cry like woman
[s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by futuremoma34: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Abidob:
Frod is not smart at all,he could have put someone that’s more of a threat to him for eviction instead of Diane.. waste of veto power

It's seems you didn't watch how it came to him choosing Diane...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by mozona(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
i expect her to be the next person to be evicted....

she did little or nothing during her time there yet she went far than some wey dey do gra gra
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by VulgarLee(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s][/s]
Abidob:
[s][/s]

Are u sure u have a tv?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by PrincessGift(f): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Local woman is not bothered angry grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Nat404: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
OP, shed tears or downhearted is a lot better here. Which school did you go to really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Frodd can cry for Africa sha
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by PrincessGift(f): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
VulgarLee:
[s][s]

Are u sure u have a tv?

Lolzzzzz sincerely or nah back of TV hin dey watch

3 Likes

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by VulgarLee(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin
PrincessGift:

Lolzzzzz sincerely or nah back of TV hin dey watch
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by VulgarLee(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
shocked
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by shilz(f): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
wink

I see no reason why they should be crying for the cameras, everyone trying to attract attention to themselves, how can the eviction of a fellow contender give them this much heartbreak, the chances of one of them winning just increased.

They need to stop shading crocodile tears, the truth is deep down everyone of them is thinking about the 60million.

Never I have seen a team in football feel bad when the opponent is issued a red card. It's a game and it's all about competition.
I still don't understand why people take it personal,it's a game,they should expect anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Nat404: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
LOL, like you do. grin
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by toprealman: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kcdojoto:
It's a game you should thank your God you are not the one
Theory na still part of the game.....are you a learner?
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Chuksyno(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
I am neither a lover of this show nor fan of any of the housemates but I will manage to watch this useless show till semi-final.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by naijadrivablog: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
Is Seun or Seyi heartless
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by ClitRaider: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Clintowe123:
I really love that Diane, that is the type of girl i want to marry.

We go dash you portharcort first daugter free of charge

3 Likes

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by naijadjmixtapes: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

isn't that cute ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Takadboi(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Just come back to KD we go wait for you. I will give you 59 million no worry. Chai who stone me pepper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Biglittlelois(f): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2019

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Takadboi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
ClitRaider:

We go dash you portharcort first daugter free of charge
���������� Gimme that one
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Eteka1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Who be frog?
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
The gentle Diane.

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by ugbarreta(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Abidob:
Exactly wot I said! He jst allowed emotions took the beta part of him. But he goofed big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Bruno3000(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin
Clintowe123:
I really love that Diane, that is the type of girl i want to marry.
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Lugianostar(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Crocodile tears always as if they really feel for her departure!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Arysexy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Abidob:

Are u sure u watched the eviction?

Tell me how Frodd could have done that, when he has only Diane and Omoshola to decide and it was game of probability. He has to pick bet naija coin inside a black back which could be coin with either name.

Abeg free Frodd, he has no power to determine who goes, this is just game of luck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.