Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija (63794 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted / BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by raphy(m): 4:17am On Oct 01, 2019
komodapson:

"My girl".. How do u mean? U mean u gbàdún the girl..lmao...Na Kim I go like straff ...but that girl go be like bank charges: COT, stamp duty, ATM maintenance, Card Maintenance, e.t.c she go drain finances grin

not all girls like money o. funny dude.

happy new month o.
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by komodapson(m): 4:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
Frodd own na to dey cry like woman

No mind am....dt guy get sense.. I no dem type wella.. He dey use style style gather sympathy votes, like buhari did...until him go kolobi d money... I no fit fall for his gimmick làáyé
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Juliearth(f): 4:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
wink

I see no reason why they should be crying for the cameras, everyone trying to attract attention to themselves, how can the eviction of a fellow contender give them this much heartbreak, the chances of one of them winning just increased.

They need to stop shedding crocodile tears, the truth is deep down everyone of them is thinking about the 60million.

Never I have seen a team in football feel bad when the opponent is issued a red card. It's a game and it's all about competition.

Shedding tears is part of their game plan.
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
wink

I see no reason why they should be crying for the cameras, everyone trying to attract attention to themselves, how can the eviction of a fellow contender give them this much heartbreak, the chances of one of them winning just increased.

They need to stop shedding crocodile tears, the truth is deep down everyone of them is thinking about the 60million.

Never I have seen a team in football feel bad when the opponent is issued a red card. It's a game and it's all about competition.
Footballers were not locked in the same house for 3 months together. They got attached doing things together bro.

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by lukasa: 6:07am On Oct 01, 2019
Baba you still wan scam people again.You guys should stop tgis nonsense qnd get a life

I'm crying now sef... Beautiful Diane [/quote]
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Rock89: 6:19am On Oct 01, 2019
The more you look the less you see... Aside the money involve, one way or the other they are getting bonded to each other.

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by owila4luv(m): 7:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Bohenye:
I'm crying now sef... Beautiful Diane
las las all of them go leave the house as no be their papa house! so i don't really see the need for crying
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by aishmuhd(f): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
wink

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by sleekyonyx(f): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2019
Abidob:
Frod is not smart at all,he could have put someone that’s more of a threat to him for eviction instead of Diane.. waste of veto power
it was a game of chance... he had to pick a name from the black bag without looking into the bag. And he picked the coin with her name written on it.
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Itzteewhy(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2019
yesterday it was mercy and Diane crying, today mercy and fried. WTF!!!
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by macklef(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Arysexy:

Are u sure u watched the eviction?

Tell me how Frodd could have done that, when he has only Diane and Omoshola to decide and it was game of probability. He has to pick bet naija coin inside a black back which could be coin with either name.

Abeg free Frodd, he has no power to determine who goes, this is just game of luck
Sorry to bother u, but why was it only dianne n omashola he had to choose between was there an inhouse nomination in the diary sessions and they came out for possible eviction?
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by macklef(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2019
sleekyonyx:
it was a game of chance... he had to pick a name from the black bag without looking into the bag. And he picked the coin with her name written on it.
But dont u think this thing is scripted?
Just on sunday i read some comments on instargram after the eviction, that dianne will be evicted next by frodd with his veto power and behold today it plays just so, like were those mere predictions or some people already read the script
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Arysexy(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2019
macklef:

Sorry to bother u, but why was it only dianne n omashola he had to choose between was there an inhouse nomination in the diary sessions and they came out for possible eviction?

Frodd as ultimate veto power holder is safe till finale.

Mercy bought immunity hence safe till finale.

Seyi is Head of house, hence covered by the immunity till finale

Mike was voted as the top housemate to survive on sunday, by virtue of that he is safe till finale

This now leaves Omoshola and Diane as the only two housemates without any immunity.

Big brother then told Frodd that by virtue of his ultimate veto power, he will decide which of the housemates to leave as only 5 housemates will go for finals.

He asked both Omoshola and Diane to write their names on bet naija coin and drop them into a bag with other housemate's coins. Then Frodd was asked to continue picking coins till he picks the coin with a name, fortunate and unfortunately, he picked Diane's name first, hence Diane was asked to leave.

This is just probability chance, as Frodd had no decision here
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Arysexy(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2019
macklef:

But dont u think this thing is scripted?
Just on sunday i read some comments on instargram after the eviction, that dianne will be evicted next by frodd with his veto power and behold today it plays just so, like were those mere predictions or some people already read the script

Big brother earlier revealed that Frodd will still use his ultimate veto power this week. Hence those people were predicting it will be Diane based on her invincibility in the house.
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by jiksman3: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Irohjohnpaulc:
na hu pozition her nyash like dat for me grin grin grin shocked shocked
lolzzzz....ya a bastard
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by macklef(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
Arysexy:

Frodd as ultimate veto power holder is safe till finale.

Mercy bought immunity hence safe till finale.

Seyi is Head of house, hence covered by the immunity till finale

Mike was voted as the top housemate to survive on sunday, by virtue of that he is safe till finale

This now leaves Omoshola and Diane as the only two housemates without any immunity.

Big brother then told Frodd that by virtue of his ultimate veto power, he will decide which of the housemates to leave as only 5 housemates will go for finals.

He asked both Omoshola and Diane to write their names on bet naija coin and drop them into a bag with other housemate's coins. Then Frodd was asked to continue picking coins till he picks the coin with a name, fortunate and unfortunately, he picked Diane's name first, hence Diane was asked to leave.

This is just probability chance, as Frodd had no decision here
hmmm interesting, i understand now. Cos if it were left to just choosing between them he most likely would have picked omashola to go

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Arysexy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
macklef:

hmmm interesting, i understand now. Cos if it were left to just choosing between them he most likely would have picked omashola to go

Exactly. If he was asked to pick, definitely he will go for a strong contender to improve his chances.
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by NomzyJust(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
MrCarterlee:
scam

He scammed you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.