Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ancient Egyptian Kings That Resemble Yoruba Men And Igbo Men - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ancient Egyptian Kings That Resemble Yoruba Men And Igbo Men (1114 Views)

Russian Girls Learn Yoruba And Igbo Language / Ancient Egyptian Queens That Resemble Yoruba Women And Igbo Women / The Egyptian Kings That Resemble Igbo Men Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ancient Egyptian Kings That Resemble Yoruba Men And Igbo Men by computergenius(m): 12:47am On Oct 01, 2019
ANCIENT EGYPTIAN KINGS THAT RESEMBLE YORUBA MEN AND IGBO MEN:
THERE ARE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN DESCENDANTS LIVING AMONG US.
WHICH PEOPLE OR WHICH TRIBE IN NIGERIA RESEMBLES THIS ANCIENT KING?
ME: I THINK HE RESEMBLES AN IGBO MAN
WHAT ABOUT YOU? WHAT TRIBE RESEMBLES HIM?

Re: Ancient Egyptian Kings That Resemble Yoruba Men And Igbo Men by nlPoster: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Middle belt

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Kings That Resemble Yoruba Men And Igbo Men by googi: 12:55am On Oct 01, 2019
Wow!

I could have thought Igbo are from Israel.

Pardon me, my mistake.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Kings That Resemble Yoruba Men And Igbo Men by godofuck231: 1:44am On Oct 01, 2019
when the French saw the pheonix at the pyramids they became upset and defaced it with a maxim machine gun ,the pharaohs we purely black race , even the hieroglyphs depicted them as dark skinned , who's picture is this imposter ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ancient Egyptian Kings That Resemble Yoruba Men And Igbo Men by Born2Breed(f): 4:02am On Oct 01, 2019
The Benin's migrated from Egypt,the cradle of civilization.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Kings That Resemble Yoruba Men And Igbo Men by Exc2000: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2019
grin

African and low self esteem, Mr O.P science had already proven it that all race on earth started from the black race

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Kings That Resemble Yoruba Men And Igbo Men by Omenkata: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

African and low self esteem, Mr O.P science had already proven it that all race on earth started from the black race

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

How Igbo Women Used Petitions To Influence British Authorities During Colonial R / Priests, Traditional Chiefs, Desert Palace, Fail To Perform Rituals / A Black Guy Tries To Become Somali- Must Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.