Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Tips On How To Blog - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tips On How To Blog (619 Views)

Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. / 5 Easy Ways To Find New Ideals To Blog About / Just Learning How To Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Blog by aremzyolly(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2010
I have found it really interesting from those who know how to.I have tried on series of attempts to blog but to my understanding all of us want money before they can download what they already know.
I once met a guy on here who promised to teach me and my friend and demanding for 40k just to teach us how to blog for 2 days while we pay for out transportation all the way from Lagos too Benin.
I have therefore taken it upon myself that with some time i can learn it on my own and with the help of some devoted nairalanders i can become a perfect blogger.Which is why i have registered on many sites who sell E books , I have bought series of e books on how to blog with my own personal cash but i am willing to give it out for free.

As i am talking to you I can tell you i am an amateur in blogging but i am working on my first blog, The Blog which contain the secret of Blogging whether you are a guru or a beginner like me .
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]This e books were not composed or written by me but by professional Bloggers.[/font][/font][/font]
So i guess if we can follow this trend,when am done with the i will update y'all with the link and you can get your copy of the e books,
I sign out for now and expect it soon.

RPD Bayus
Re: Tips On How To Blog by slizes: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2010
thanks so much i already have a blog but how can i use,it to generate money online pls give me the tips u can mail me with this cosfranco2000@yahoo.com and my is www.slizeinfo..com

(1) (Reply)

Between Jonathan, Atiku And The Rest Who Is Better To Lead? / Auction In Nigeria / For Sale: Starcom Izap Ubs Moderm N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.