Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Inktober - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Inktober (1427 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inktober by faceland: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2019
October is here again and tens of thousands of artist (professionals and hobbyists) would participate in the #inktober drawing challenge. Of course you can get exposure by just using the hashtag #inktober and #inktober2019 on popular social medias website like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and even YouTube.

From the name, artist challenge themselves to draw with ink for the duration of the month of October. Some would do it daily, others would do it weekly, while some would produce it in mass and upload it daily. Here is list of this year's theme HOWEVER, the goal is to create a habit of practicing regularly. I personally know artists that faithfully completed the Inktober Challenge in the past and became very prolific afterwards. So it is a valid self-development exercise for any artist (to get out of ones comfort zone and be more disciplined).

Checkout the official rules for #inktober2019 if these might interest you. I intend on perticipating but might not necessary follow their theme everyday.

Re: Inktober by faceland: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
This my attempt on October 1st...

The ring on her nose is in line with the #inktober2019 prompt list.

Below is a sketch of a face drawn with a blue inked ballpoint pen on the pages of an old textbook. She used make up to simulate tears on her face and I had difficulty drawing that. Hopefully I am able to draw for the remaining 30 days (but I know myself, I probable wouldn't make 4 sketches this new month). Happy New month of October.

I didn't make any videos of the work in progress because I didn't have the time to set camera, lights and editing (too busy).

Re: Inktober by faceland: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Day 2 ~ October 2nd

This is a sketch I made before noon today. As usual, it is a drawing made with a blue inked pen on the pages of an old textbook as part of the daily #Inktober Challenge.

Looking forward to tomorrow because I am doubtful I would be able to draw something considering how busy the son of man would be.

It depicts a silly woman raising her T-shirt to make an illusion of a face with tongue sock out.

Re: Inktober by faceland: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Day 4 ~ October 4th

As predicted, I was to busy for yesterday but was able to pen this one down before the passed (midnight).

Re: Inktober by faceland: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
annajohnsn:
I like artworks very much. These sketches are unique. this website The style of representation maintaining good quality in everything is really great work. I admire the talent very much. Art can make good impacts on this world, it lets people from various cultures and various times to interact with each other through images, sounds, and stories.

Are you in Nigeria or France? If you are in France, are you these legally (not asylum seeker)? If I have my way I would visit by this time next year.
Re: Inktober by faceland: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Day 7 ~ October 7th smiley

I skipped yesterday, the day before and would probably skip a few more days (as expected, usually for reasons beyond my control).

Anyway, I have quit #Inktober prompt list but would still attempt to make art daily.

For some reasons, I suspect I have rekindled the passion I have for drawing.

However due to unstable power supply, I might not upload pictures daily which would grant me the opportunity to upload clearer pictures that are well taken (and not the ones done in a hurry at night).

The drawing below was signed yesterday around 8pm.

Re: Inktober by faceland: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
recent ballpoint pen sketch October 2019

Took a far clearer HD picture on my Instagram Art Page (no filter). Enjoy!

Re: Inktober by kimduhan2: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Wow nice sketches. I am bad at drawing so I will not post my pics here. But I bought lately new ballpoint pen on amazon. But firstly I read the review on https://avalonpens.com/best-ballpoint-pen-reviews/ where I choose Fisher Space ballpoint pen. The pen is sleek and stylish in a shiny silver finish.
Re: Inktober by purples25(f): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2019
I love your art, its amazing

1 Like

Re: Inktober by faceland: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2019
purples25:
I love your art, its amazing

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A 3D Animator / How Much To Rent Panasonic Hvx200 / Submit Your Flash Sample And You Could Be The Winner We Are Looking For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.