Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? (13486 Views)

The Central Bank Of Nigeria CIFI Loan: How To Be Successful / Development Bank Of Nigeria (DBN) Loan; Has Anyone Gotten The Loan? / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Good morning all,

I found out about a Loan Scheme by the Central Bank of Nigeria for businesses in the Creative Economy - CIFI Loan ( Go to cbn.gov.ng for more)

I'm a photographer and I really need to get some funding to progress in my career right now.

Has anyone here gotten this loan? Or applied?
I want to know if it's all these Connection needing Loan? I don't know anyone na.

I made inquiries at the Bank, I was told to get a CAC first then submit along with a Business plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
If you ask me na who I go ask

No be me dey here dey read News

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by ednut1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
You know the answer to this already. Its no

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
I made inquiries at the Bank, I was told to get a CAC first then submit along with a Business plan
Firstly, Why don't you do just as you are told, then you take it up from there.

Ignore the pessimists and follow the procedure.
Goodluck!

pocohantas:
Of course you need to be registered to access such loans. You might need superior connection, but it can also be gotten without connection.

However, unlike commercial bank loans- it takes a whole lot of time to get approval/disbursement.

Bureaucracy and other factors riddling that office might come into play.
You are a very intelligent young lady.
You earn our respect henceforth.
kiss

umuna:
With Buhari and Prof. Osinbajo, you do not need any connections to get the loans once you are eligible. Just follow the requirement and you are home and dry. Go ask the Npower people if they had any connection before they were selected!
OP, this is for you.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by momove4real25(f): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by onlyonechid84(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Not yet

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by simhosting: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
i dont know
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by sonnie10: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
You may not find the beneficiaries on nairaland. You may want to check CBN management girlfriends association,

45 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by abdeiz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
That loan is not for the common Nigerian without connection.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by GavelSlam: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
nauto10:
NO

Yes

No yes

You applied and didnt receive it or you know for a fact no one has ever been granted the facility?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
I bet no one has except if you are related to Buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Osinachi1:
Good morning all

I made inquiries at the Bank, I was told to get a CAC first then submit along with a Business plan.

Of course you need to be registered to access such loans. You might need superior connection, but it can also be gotten without connection.

However, unlike commercial bank loans- it takes a whole lot of time to get approval/disbursement.

Bureaucracy and other factors riddling that office might come into play.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by sirEAGLES(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Which one is Cbn format? Or is ur daddy emefiele? Don't confuse niggas with the terms you just Google, idiot
darexkey:
I can help you write a professional business plan (CBN format) with full financial projections to access this loan at an affordable price.
The financials will show 3 years operating & preoperating expenses, 3 years cash flow, profit & loss projection, loan repayment plan, cost and sales projections, etc.

Contact me on WhatsApp 07039359066 for enquiry.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by themes009(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
I don't think so, I beg guys, any online loan sure app? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by kunmiiii: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
I bet no one has except if you are related to Buhari
This same tired way of thinking some youths have towards everything to justify their laziness, don't discourage him, let him go through the process and get a chance to share his testimony!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by ibietela2(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Am interested o...
Something to use for office and more staff
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by Virus99: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
For where grin

Me and my guy went to Access Bank office to enquire about it... the Branch manager wasn't aware of it even tho the thing is on their site grin grin

Just imagine...na me and my guy kon dey open their own site dey show am cry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by sammirano: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Scam

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by Biggerbrocom(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
It will do us Nigeria youth good if central bank can create an opportunity like this.

But mean while I've an offer for follow digital product marketers

Access it via the link below

www.biggerbro.com/Plr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by Rubicon67(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
nauto10:
If you ask me na who I go ask

No be dey here dey read News

Lol...Your response is very refreshing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by mansoura(f): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lol
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by ziegurf(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:

You applied and didnt receive it or you know for a fact no one has ever been granted the facility?

...don't mind that nincompoop, didn't you notice he's not a serious fellow?...

It's a reality, but you need to have a registered business name with C.A.C as they told you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by Jasseyfrd(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
sonnie10:
You may not find the beneficiaries on nairaland. You may want to check CBN management girlfriends association,

Truth is bitter grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by GrandHype: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
That's it
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by tolguy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
sonnie10:
hahahahaha
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by Omenkata: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82742726:

Firstly, Why don't you do just as you are told, then you take it up from there.

Ignore the pessimists and follow the procedure.
Goodluck!
[/s]
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by Afamed: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Osinachi1:
Good morning all,

I found out about a Loan Scheme by the Central Bank of Nigeria for businesses in the Creative Economy - CIFI Loan ( Go to cbn.gov.ng for more)

I'm a photographer and I really need to get some funding to progress in my career right now.

Has anyone here gotten this loan? Or applied?
I want to know if it's all these Connection needing Loan? I don't know anyone na.

Take the required steps don't ever listen to those who have given up before the real game begins.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by Maldini212(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
A friend of mine got his
About 2 weeks ago

,,, Movie production
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by Gazzy88(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
Maldini212:
A friend of mine got his
About 2 weeks ago

,,, Movie production
How much?
Re: Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? by Candycrushy(f): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Virus99:
For where grin

Me and my guy went to Access Bank office to enquire about it... the Branch manager wasn't aware of it even tho the thing is on their site grin grin

Just imagine...na me and my guy kon dey open their own site dey show am cry

Our system here is a fraud.
Jeez shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay / Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! / Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.