Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day (32423 Views)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by jaxxy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nice...
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by UrVillagePpl: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
she the hustle her own, make i do my own abeg.

Do you need [b]side hustle [/b]that can guarantee at least 3k daily? then you are at the right place.
drop your email if interested.
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by meditator(m): 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
osuofia2:

Na ur papa get generational problems and curse, zombies stop quoting me
By their frustration, u shall know them! Abeg oooo, no be me bring those unending problems to ur family oooo. May God see u through as u continue the d search for solutions. Amen
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by meditator(m): 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
osuofia2:

Na ur papa get generational problems and curse, zombies stop quoting me
By their frustration, u shall know them! Abeg oooo, no be me bring those unending problems to ur family oooo. May God see u through as u continue the d search for solutions. Amen. I'm sorry bro
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by meditator(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

Do you need [b]side hustle [/b]that can guarantee at least 3k daily? then you are at the right place.
meditator24@gmail.com
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by nextstep(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
osuofia2:
Bless you khafi, something the dullard can't do rather na hunger him de use reset naija people. Sango fire all zombies here
meditator:
He must be the cause of the generational problems in your family.

You know, actually he is. The extremely hard times of mid-to-late 80's (which admittedly started under Shagari but worsened by him and his cohorts) has left a scar on people from that generation who could not find work, or even basic supplies and food due to austerity. That was the result of PMB refusing to listen to reason about currency and structural adjustments - strangling the economy to the point industries had to shut down. His friend IBB made things worse as he zigzagged between rational and irrational decisions. These ushered the severe decline in government services: education, health, running water etc. as they became subservient to World Bank and IMF economic experiments that said governments should divest from providing services.

Unsurprisingly, Buhari reprised his bad decisions from 1983-1984 again in 2015-2017. Our dear PMB, after OBJ took us out of debt, is setting up another generation of Nigerians to service decades-long debt; but there no jobs being created for the youths to service these debts; promises remain unfulfilled; corruption continues unabated (though disguised); all leadership is making all the wrong long-term choices.

So yes, you can say PMB is the cause of generational problems in many many Nigerian families, and the ill-effects of his two terms will be felt for at least a quarter century. According to some people, however, he can do no wrong.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by KIDfurniture(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kokun the guy man... kokun for the money. One day breeze go blow we go see fowl yash..
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Goalnaldo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

in another person's thread? Why not create your own.
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by osuofia2(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
meditator:
By their frustration, u shall know them! Abeg oooo, no be me bring those unending problems to ur family oooo. May God see u through as u continue the d search for solutions. Amen. I'm sorry bro
Sorry for your zombie infested brain, may ur life be same like how buhari is ruling Nigeria, may herdsmen locate and deal with you like they are killing Nigerians, may your life be the same as pmb ruling Nigerians. Pls say amen
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by AdemolaA2: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Go girl!
She was one person that tried living in the moment no matter what.
She's one HM that will still remain relevant and do well for herself.

True talk !!!
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Lamanii22(f): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kingpunter:
Worthy is the cause the feeds a soul, and BBNaija star Khafi is feeding a whole community of Ajegunle with Kokun foundation in celebration of Nigeria independence day.

Not many celebrities would volunteer for such a remarkable cause but BBNaija star Khafi deems it a selfless service as she feeds the needy of Ajegunle community in collaboration with the great Kokun foundation, all to mark Independence Day of Nigeria. And the photos posted up on instagram are fascinating.

watch video -

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3EqtJcnrP9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.thesleak.com/bbnaija-blessed-khafi-feeds-the-whole-ajegunle-on-nigeria-independence-day-special/

Awwww khafi my girl... Khafi 2 d world!!

1 Like

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nice1 khafi.tank god no tacha news today.u people r mad.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Zakaribin(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
�‍♂️ This khafi is nice also ...you welcome to my hood Ajegunle to world
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by meditator(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
osuofia2:

Sorry for your zombie infested brain, may ur life be same like how buhari is ruling Nigeria, may herdsmen locate and deal with you like they are killing Nigerians, may your life be the same as pmb ruling Nigerians. Pls say amen
Nobody is happy with the sorry state of our country; PDP and APC put us in dis mess. we must be resolute to conquer. On this day of our independence, May your life be better in every spheres of your life, may God guide PMB and our leaders to solve our security challenges. May God bring an ending to Nigeria's problems. May God reset your brain to always wish goodness to people always. Ameen. Happy Independence day.

God bless President Muhammad Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by ravensckar(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Do you usually have time for your business?
Lolz.

And you had to ask a question whose answer is so obvious? wink wink

Dude has no business other than living on the 30K monthly stipend as a Buhari Media Cow member.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Zakaribin(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin
Babtunz:
She don open yanah inside the food finish.

Tueh!

Nice gesture from her anyway
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by osuofia2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
meditator:
Nobody is happy with the sorry state of our country; PDP and APC put us in dis mess. we must be resolute to conquer. On this day of our independence, May your life be better in every spheres of your life, may God guide PMB and our leaders to solve our security challenges. May God bring an ending to Nigeria's problems. May God reset your brain to always wish goodness to people always. Ameen. Happy Independence day.

God bless President Muhammad Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Simple amen just type
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by UrVillagePpl: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
meditator:
meditator24@gmail.com
Mail sent, refresh your email and check spam.

confirm your mail
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by bigcee(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Surely, she has her reward already - the praise of men.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by meditator(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
UrVillagePpl:
Mail sent, refresh your email and check spam.
confirm your mail
ok
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Victorygold(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
osuofia2:
Bless you khafi, something the dullard can't do rather na hunger him de use reset naija people. Sango fire all zombies here

are you that hungry,
send me your account number, rather than hate speech?
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by osuofia2(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Victorygold:

are you that hungry,
send me your account number, rather than hate speech?
Zombies every where
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Krafty006: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
Good deeds .... cortina shoes for sale , 0818-166-3616 ( Watsapp)
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by alen4smith(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
osuofia2:
thunder fire your blokos!
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by ussy09(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
worthy of emulation
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by osuofia2(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
alen4smith:
thunder fire your blokos!
See them, zombies, I was expecting ur type
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Alfredah01: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
I’m very sure this girl will break boundaries, she has a good heart, nah that useless Gadioni abi waiting them call am way want spoil the girl carrier because him no fit hold him dick one side
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Seventy7kings: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82744896:
May God continue to bless Kokun and all his sponsors as they put smiles on the face of the masses as much as they can.

This is what we live for.
We will always be proud to be associated with such good cause.
May God bless us and everyone to do much more.

God bless Kokun.
God bless Nigeria.
yes
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Icecream4U(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ajegunle people tell you say them dey hungry? cheesy
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Payshence(f): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
No be person be this?
Carry on baby gurl... All that one know na to fight n do make-up upandan.
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Nmezor(f): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
How nice of you Acupofcoffee kiss kiss kiss
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Ugosample(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
nextstep:

You know, actually he is. The extremely hard times of mid-to-late 80's (which admittedly started under Shagari but worsened by him and his cohorts) has left a scar on people from that generation who could not find work, or even basic supplies and food due to austerity. That was the result of PMB refusing to listen to reason about currency and structural adjustments - strangling the economy to the point industries had to shut down. His friend IBB made things worse as he zigzagged between rational and irrational decisions. These ushered the severe decline in government services: education, health, running water etc. as they became subservient to World Bank and IMF economic experiments that said governments should divest from providing services.

Unsurprisingly, Buhari reprised his bad decisions from 1983-1984 again in 2015-2017. Our dear PMB, after OBJ took us out of debt, is setting up another generation of Nigerians to service decades-long debt; but there no jobs being created for the youths to service these debts; promises remain unfulfilled; corruption continues unabated (though disguised); all leadership is making all the wrong long-term choices.

So yes, you can say PMB is the cause of generational problems in many many Nigerian families, and the ill-effects of his two terms will be felt for at least a quarter century. According to some people, however, he can do no wrong.

You have said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Various Looks At The AMVCAs Which Look Is Your Favorite? / Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Wows In All Gold High Slit Dress To Host '20 Years A King' Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.