Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,102 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Here Is How You Can Save & Earn Money On Whatsapp/Facebook Messenger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Is How You Can Save & Earn Money On Whatsapp/Facebook Messenger (883 Views)

Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! / Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How You Can Save & Earn Money On Whatsapp/Facebook Messenger by MissTechy(f): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
When it comes to putting money away every month, as you all know, brethren, the struggle is real!!! But what if there was a way to save money automatically in such small amounts that you would hardly notice?

Personally, I’ve experimented with a number of different methods to help me stay on a diligent savings path. Have I been successful? Well, let’s just say, we fall to rise again. Luckily though, Technology has caught up to our financial needs, and BackUpCash is at the forefront of this!

CAN’T SAVE TO SAVE YOURSELF? MEET BACKUPCASH

BackupCash is an AI-powered Facebook and Whatsapp chatbot (otherwise known as Cassandra) that allows you to start saving money automatically without any effort, fees, or changes in spending.

As stated, it does this effectively using Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp. It’s also emoji-friendly and uses humor and a friendly tone to chat with you which is very welcome in terms of money management! How Does it Work?

To register on Whatsapp, just click on this http:///click2cassandra or you can use this https://www.facebook.com/BackUpCash/ to register on Facebook messenger.

Upon clicking, you can send Cassandra a message and you will be asked to register and provide important information like your name, phone number, email address and other biodata you will need to get started. After registration, you can easily send Cassandra a message and ask a question, save towards a goal or request for your account balance. 

Is this Safe really safe?

Understandably, a service like this can be a concern when your bank details are involved; but not to worry - BackupCash is a read-only service so no one can ever move money in or out of your account. No data is stored on their servers and the transaction information is encrypted. There is also the fact that this is secured by Paystack and backed by SFS Capital.

What is the minimum you can save/earn on BackupCash?
One of the cool things about Backupcash is the fact that you can save as little as N500 and also earn up to 13% interest on your savings. Talk about savings with benefits.

After all, is saved and done I like the fact that Backupcash makes banking relevant to the current generation, and that for me is its biggest draw-in, but over to you - what do you think about BackupCash?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is How You Can Save & Earn Money On Whatsapp/Facebook Messenger by DoroBen: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2019
This is so dope

(1) (Reply)

Camon 12 Vs Camon 11 Camera Test/comparison / Hot!! Huawei Y9 Specs And Price / Huawei Honor 8A Pro Specification And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.