Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Stock Market Consultant - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Consultant (1228 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / The Real Problem: Nigerian Stock Market / Stock Market: Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stock Market Consultant by Goodness07: 2:33am On May 19, 2007
Hello,

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

We wish to introduce Goodness Enterprises a registered company situated in Nigeria. We are consultants on Stock Market activities targeted at Individuals.  We provide the following services to our individual clients:

CONSULTING

1.Fundamental and Strategic research information on quoted companies and the Stock market in general.

2.Due diligence exercise for Purchase/Divestment of significant interest in companies (quoted) by Individual investors.

3.Analysis of local economic and political policies as it relates to investment decisions.

4.Processing of Lien on securities to be used as collateral for share loan facility.

5.Share/Portfolio update, analysis and evaluation

6.Processing and transfer of share certificates to CSCS account.

7.Revalidation of Share dividend warrants/ Share certificates.

8.Recommendation of Stockbroker.

9.Education of Individual investors.

ADVISORY

1.Financial Planning.

2.Investment Planning.

3.Retirement Planning.

We are not Stockbrokers neither are we Fund/Portfolio Managers. We are a fee based consultancy on the above named activities. For further information on how we can be of service, we can be reached via the following numbers: +234 - 8061179548, +234 - 1 - 8127532 or email via goodnessenterprises@gmail.com

FOR: GOODNESS ENTERPRISES,
  NWAGBARA CHINEDUM
      (Principal Consultant)
Re: Stock Market Consultant by egoldman(m): 7:32am On May 19, 2007
You are welcome , and i wish yopu success .
Do you have some website of yours whjere those us that are based outside the country can see anfd read about your company ? Where is your ompany located in Nigeria ?
Re: Stock Market Consultant by jesuseun1(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2007
has any one benefited from first bank u-first share loan,if yes,i need more info on it?
which sock will be a good buy now,need advise.
Re: Stock Market Consultant by ckenneths(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2007
The service you are offering seems good enough, more so as most broking firms lack the time and attention to attend to their clients.

I doubt if there is any stockbroker with enough time to explain the nitty-gritty of investments to new clients. They are only concerned with cashing your cheque and proceeding to the trading floor.

So try to do some research that will draw clients to you since some of the services you listed is already being offered by others for free.
Re: Stock Market Consultant by BIGBOYLARY(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2007
@ goodness

Kindly confirmed your past and present clients and deu registration with the authority concern regarding your services,so we can think of ur legitimacy in ur services. cool cool
Re: Stock Market Consultant by Goodness07: 3:18pm On May 21, 2007
We are the in process of building our website to reach more clients.Like i emphasized i am not a stockbroker neither am i a fund/portfolio manager. we are just consultants.As regards research not all i intend to give my clientele is been provided out there for free. We consult for private individual investor
Re: Stock Market Consultant by Goodness07: 3:20pm On May 21, 2007
we are situated at no. 19b Ramlat Timson Str, Suru - Lere, Lagos
Re: Stock Market Consultant by egoldman(m): 4:48am On May 24, 2007
Do u have some registration documents from the authorities ? what about phone lines ? imean landlines and not mobile phones .
Re: Stock Market Consultant by Nimshi: 9:01am On May 24, 2007
Nwagabra: as already noted above, some (much!) of the services you propose to give are already available for free. What extra do you have to provide? why should anyone want to pay for your services? What's your background? What track record has your firm? Could you at least give something? Remember: you just used the forum for free advertisement; what have you to give in return?

(1) (Reply)

Revival & Survival Of The Nigerian Capital Market! / The Co-operative Society / Dangote Cement Plc Annual Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.