Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Buying stuffs from China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying stuffs from China (1332 Views)

How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season / If You Import Stuffs From Aliexpress Or 1688 By Yourself Enter My Dm. / Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria And Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying stuffs from China by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
It seems people are scamming intending importer out of their hard earned money in the guise of procuring products from these Chinese sites and shipping to Nigeria. There's no guarantee, nothing. We pay blindly and simply hope for the best.

Pls anyone with any Genuine skye logistics contact should share pls.

Lalasticlala this is serious, people need to be careful dealing with these people forming they in China and can procure Goods from 1688 and taobao just to scam innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Buying stuffs from China by Taeewo(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chat me on Whatsapp to give you genuine shipping agent.

Zero eight zero 35 six9 fivezero five4
Re: Buying stuffs from China by Mariangeles(f): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
It seems people are scamming intending importer out of their hard earned money in the guise of procuring products from these Chinese sites and shipping to Nigeria. There's no guarantee, nothing. We pay blindly and simply hope for the best.

Lalasticlala this is serious, people need to be careful dealing with these people forming they in China and can procure Goods from 1688 and taobao just to scam innocent people.
What goods are you interested in ?
Re: Buying stuffs from China by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

What goods are you interested in ?
I've connected with genuine NBC skye agents so I'm good now.

1 Like

Re: Buying stuffs from China by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Taeewo:
Chat me on Whatsapp to give you genuine shipping agent.

Zero eight zero 35 sixero five4
Thank you
Re: Buying stuffs from China by Mariangeles(f): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
OK. smiley
Re: Buying stuffs from China by Thane(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pls I'm a corper and can raise just 10k, @ akwaetitibabe pls can you mentor me to atleast start somewhere? My contact is 0703290591 . Pls kindly help
Re: Buying stuffs from China by naijacutee(f): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
The Chinese counterparts should be able to sort out logistics, no?
Re: Buying stuffs from China by biddostandard: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Re: Buying stuffs from China by mimilogs: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Good evening madam. This shouldn't be a problem at all. We could chat about this and you will be highly satisfied with our unique services.
Re: Buying stuffs from China by susiivy: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=AwkaetitiBabe post=83929581]I've connected with genuine NBC skye agents so I'm good now. [/quote

Please can you guide me
Re: Buying stuffs from China by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
[quote author=susiivy post=84750397][/quote]
come lemme guide u
Re: Buying stuffs from China by susiivy: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2019
emperorblog21:

come lemme guide u

Ok

1 Like

Re: Buying stuffs from China by LionTiger(m): 12:08am On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaEtitiBabe : If you want to import from China, simply go through Aliexpress.com with your phone and credit card, your good to go.

Don't let anyone scam you!
Re: Buying stuffs from China by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 19, 2019
LionTiger:
AwkaEtitiBabe : If you want to import from China, simply go through Aliexpress.com with your phone and credit card, your good to go.

Don't let anyone scam you!
Thank u
Re: Buying stuffs from China by kslay28: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2019
please awka etiti babe assist me with your genuine contact for china importation...
Re: Buying stuffs from China by kslay28: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

please can u assist me with the genuine NBC skye agent contacts and also yours,maybe your email or faceboon chat or something we can communocate via, of you dont feel comfortable sharing your number with me
Re: Buying stuffs from China by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2019
kslay28:
please awka etiti babe assist me with your genuine contact for china importation...

i can help you to procure and ship from 1688.

if you have any shipping company u use i can help you to procure and send your goods to them.

whatsapp 07081997275

(1) (Reply)

(URGENT) How to Start a Computer Business Center With Cyber Cafe in 2019 / End Of Free Adverts In Jiji / I Just Closed Down My Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.