Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Rat Falls From White House Ceiling - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rat Falls From White House Ceiling (1190 Views)

Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by bamzz: 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
White House reporters were sent into a panic Tuesday morning after a mouse fell from the ceiling of the press booth.

NBC News White House correspondent Peter Alexander tweeted that a mouse “literally fell out of the ceiling” and onto his lap.

Other reporters, including Reuters correspondent Steve Holland, tweeted photos of White House reporters scrambling in the press room as they searched for the mouse as it ran around the booth.

One producer’s tweeted video shows the mouse running behind tables and equipment as it remained uncaptured.

It does not appear that the mouse has since been caught. The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill.

Source:
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/463815-reporters-scramble-after-mouse-falls-from-white-house-ceiling

Rats in the White House?

Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by Mirrorlenz: 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lmao... In saner climes too

1 Like

Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
The rat might be a Russian spy agent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by Tolexander: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mirrorlenz:
Lmao... In saner climes too
Yes o

Guess the difference?

They all rushed at the rat and laughed it off.
They didn’t allow the rat to chase Donald Trump away from office for months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by Gracespecial101(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
This 1 sound me
At least na hunt dem come hunt am
Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by GavelSlam: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
What if this news was from Aso rock?

1 Like

Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by LegendHero(m): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2019
Tolexander:
Yes o

Guess the difference?

They all rush at the rat and laugh it off.
They didn’t allow the rat to chase Donald Trump away from office for months

Africa with our colonized brain. See what you had to do to defend the same thing that happened in Nigeria that made most of you guys called Naija a shithole.

Rat fell from the ceiling in the White House
Rat was found in Aso rock

What is the difference?

1 Like

Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by Successdude(m): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2019
See as dem dey pet the rat .... Make e happen here make u see lynching .. lol

But their (the reporters) desire nah to 'catch' the rat.
Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by Tolexander: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2019
GavelSlam:
What if this news was from Aso rock?
The President won’t come to office again grin

Padi me, how far jare?
Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by Nukilia: 12:02am On Oct 02, 2019
Get a cat
Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by Tolexander: 12:03am On Oct 02, 2019
LegendHero:

Africa with our colonized brain. See what you had to do to defend the same thing that happened in Nigeria that made most of you guys called Naija a shithole.

Rat fell from the ceiling in the White House
Rat was found in Aso rock

What is the difference?
Mr uncolonized brain!

Did you see the rat in Aso rock?
Did you see any picture relating to it?
No be wetin Lai Mohammed talk you hear?

Kpele o, ologbon aiye.
Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by LegendHero(m): 12:09am On Oct 02, 2019
Tolexander:
Mr uncolonized brain!

Did you see the rat in Aso rock?
Did you see any picture relating to it?
No be wetin Lai Mohammed talk you hear?

Kpele o, ologbon aiye.

I don't care about Aso Rock or White House. I'm just pointing out the average mentality of we Africans, and you just exhibited that trait by your earlier comment.

The same thing happened in Nigeria, most of us condemned it but the same thing happened in USA and you're tryna justify the difference.

Buroda mi, elegbon agba. Don't you think something is wrong here?

1 Like

Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by Tolexander: 12:18am On Oct 02, 2019
LegendHero:

I don't care about Aso Rock or White House. I'm just pointing out the average mentality of we Africans, and you just exhibited that trait by your earlier comment.

The same thing happened in Nigeria, most of us condemned it but the same thing happened in USA and you're tryna justify the difference.

Buroda mi, elegbon agba. Don't you think something is wrong here?
You are just trying to be blind here.

There is a place of action
There is a place of reaction

Reaction is an aftermath of action or an effect to an action.

My comment earlier which you reacted to was the reaction of the two holders of the different offices to that same action (rat issue)

How did the White House reacted?
How did Aso rock reacted?
Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by LegendHero(m): 12:22am On Oct 02, 2019
Tolexander:
You are just trying to be blind here.

There is a place of action
There is a place of reaction

Reaction is an aftermath of action or an effect to an action.

My comment earlier which you reacted to was the reaction of the two holders of the different offices to that same action (rat issue)

How did the White House reacted?
How did Aso rock reacted?

What is the essence of reaction when the deed is what is the bone of contention.

I don't even understand what you mean by the reaction, or what you're tryna drive at.

I'm not trying to condemn or praise anyone here, I'm just tryna call you out for trying to justify the incident with an aftermath reaction.

Even if the USA government spend 3month out of the White House due of Rat invasion and the Nigeria government behaves like the USA, you will still find a way to change the meaning to still project Naija in a bad light.

1 Like

Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by nlPoster: 12:25am On Oct 02, 2019
That's bad but pretty tame compared to this:

Lawmakers Flee As Snake Falls From Roof Of Ondo Assembly During Plenary

https://www.thecable.ng/lawmakers-flee-as-snake-creeps-into-ondo-assembly

Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by joseph1832(m): 12:35am On Oct 02, 2019
They should start thinking about ordering some Otapiapia from Nigeria ASAP.

I'm even smiling they're trying to catch it, rather than kill it. grin
Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by Tolexander: 12:37am On Oct 02, 2019
LegendHero:

What is the essence of reaction when the deed is what is the bone of contention.

I don't even understand what you mean by the reaction, or what you're tryna drive at.

I'm not trying to condemn or praise anyone here, I'm just tryna call you out for trying to justify the incident with an aftermath reaction.
Like you closed your eyes while quoting me, or you just wanted to exercise your fingers on the keypad and chose the wrong post to quote?
Rat could invade or enter any where. It depends on what film we made from the event, which can be comic, amusing, silly or overlooked. It depends on the people involved.

Even if the USA government spend 3month out of the White House due of Rat invasion and the Nigeria government behaves like the USA, [s]you will still find a way to change the meaning to still project Naija in a bad light.[/s]
Unwarranted assumption

1 Like

Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by APOPTOSIS: 12:39am On Oct 02, 2019
DIGITAL RAT
Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by timesup234: 7:01am On Oct 02, 2019
Shithole America. The greatest disaster of the 21st century. Overhyped trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by timesup234: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2019
Where are the mods here? Kindly move this to the front page asap. We should never get tired of exposing the lies of the so called American dream which in reality is a nighmare

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by useni1: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2019
This is front page material. What are the moderators waiting for?
Re: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling by bamzz: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
useni1:
This is front page material. What are the moderators waiting for?
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Trump Deploys 52 Stealth Bomber Fighter Jets To Iran / BREAKING: Russian Prime Minister Tests Positive For Covid-19 / China Uses Microwave Weapons To Blast Indian Troops In Disputed Border Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.